Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-13-2008, 12:21 AM
BORIQUA POWER
Contender

Rep Power: 0 BORIQUA POWER is infamous around these partsBORIQUA POWER is infamous around these partsBORIQUA POWER is infamous around these partsBORIQUA POWER is infamous around these partsBORIQUA POWER is infamous around these partsBORIQUA POWER is infamous around these partsBORIQUA POWER is infamous around these partsBORIQUA POWER is infamous around these partsBORIQUA POWER is infamous around these partsBORIQUA POWER is infamous around these partsBORIQUA POWER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 35,731.10

iceman papa john (pizza place FYI lol) heres what you said in a interview. elabarate!! please

"BRC: What happened with you and Chad Dawson and why are you no longer training him?

ICE: Itís no secret and Iím going to put it in my book. We had trained together and everything was great and I was told by people that he was going to be tough to work with and this and that but in the time we worked together he did everything I told him to do. He tried everything I told him to do and executed it. We worked on his jab and body punches a lot and it makes me laugh now when people talk about it because he never did that before I started working with him and he admitted that in one interview. In any event I talked to him one day after the last fight I worked with him and said something like that straight left hand is working good and Chad said everything is working good. He then called me a couple of weeks later, and he just comes out with it and told me he signed with Gary Shaw and Iím thinking where does that leave me? Chad still wanted me to train him and I said okay, but Iíll train you at the gym where the manager you're in the process of leaving ,and who pays the rent is, but I donít think heís going to let you anymore. Chad lives forty minutes from me and I couldnít drop everything for him and leave my other fighters. He gave me one day to decide and the next day he was in Florida with Dan Birmingham and that was it."
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-13-2008, 01:23 AM
ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,071,428,901.59
Total Points: 23,171,791,402.97
boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters - mickey gomez ICE IS THE MAN! - S a m u r a i Paid his dues - RunW/Knives Cash for the Iceman - RunW/Knives Sick fighter all heart - RunW/Knives 
Skill and Know also, but Lion Heart. - RunW/Knives BScene's treasure! - jazluvr Thanks for the help and Happy New Year! - The Surgeon enjoyed your fights, you are awesome - happyman one of the great posters - jas 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 

That's pretty much it, you know... also, though, I was asked by his manager right after he left Birmingham if I would train him again...he was supposed to go to Germany to fight Stipe Drews and they asked me to train him and go with him... I was thinking about it, wondering where I stood...in a situation like that you have to ask yourself if the same situation could happen again down the line, once it happens then it is ALWAYS a possibility to happen again... looking at it that way, I didnt think I would do it, then the fight got canceled anyway and that was it
Old 10-13-2008, 01:39 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 60 Silencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,927,280,473,274.86
Total Points: 13,927,284,773,534.27
You're a great poster man!  The site is lucky to have you. - abosworth You're my hero!! :D - Spiegelo It's a pleasure to read your posts. - The_Bringer boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez boxingsences best happy xmas man lets drink to a good 1 good health - The Jackal 
Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble &amp;amp; very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 
Apple for the teacher, - mitruth from one intelligent  person to another ;) - Massage Queen Floyd Mayweather Ė Greatest fighter of his era - Malcolm. Boxing Scences Finest Happy bithday - The Jackal To one of Boxing Scene's Elite. - Izrock 
For the fight man - The Jackal For one of Boxingscene's finest! - Shadows No Message - Mucus ATG poster - Mucus Have a slice - Juan Gabriel 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Jackal Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 

Dawson has a really good sharp jab and he does punch to the body very well, some of the right hooks he landed on Tarver's rib cage looked hurtful, props Iceman.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:57 AM
mrpain81
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 39 mrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond reputemrpain81 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 261,718,967,951,473.53
Total Points: 262,719,088,153,715.62
great poster - Melly-Mel Thanks for posting the Rd by Rds for the fights I don't get to see and supplying heaps of great info. - danc1984 funny shit! - Tom Flores thanks for posting on the thread - robson24 Consistently funny poster. Thumbs up. - ddangerous 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 

Can we get your opinoin on Shaw Iceman??
Old 10-13-2008, 02:36 AM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,880,132.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
Well, Joe C. may have done more thus far, shown more, proven more etc...but I don't think he deals with Chad at all!!! I remember about twoyears ago I was on a message board and there were these three guys, they really got on me bad about me hyping Chad up...Lacy hadnt been beaten yet and I came on and said I thought Chad would beat him back then...they LOL'd at that quite a bit...I was quoted in 2005 in his local paper saying how one day he's going to be on HBO, etc and people are going to be really surprised. His skills, reflexes etc are undeniable now. In terms of skills, speed, combinations, etc he's the new RJ
Besides seeing him on tv I've seen dawson fight a number of times early in his career at foxwoods. I never fought pro, but any knowledgable fan or someone who has spent a decent amount of time in the gym could have told you then that he was gonna be a real player in boxing. As far as who gets the credit.....there are a lot of us out here John that know how much time you put in with Chad and the significant conrtibution you made.

How are Matt Remillard and Mike Olkiver coming along? Haven't heard much about Oliver since he lost.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:46 AM
keepthemhandsup
lifes a beach

Rep Power: 17 keepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond reputekeepthemhandsup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,409,071.49
Total Points: 16,472,555.76
Merry Christmas - msagrain Here homey. You need some food - mangler lol - Left Hook Tua 

if you want credit for his jab and body hot then you got it...because his jab as what impressed me about him
Old 10-13-2008, 10:04 AM
ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond reputeICEMAN JOHN SCULLY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,071,428,901.59
Total Points: 23,171,791,402.97
boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters - mickey gomez ICE IS THE MAN! - S a m u r a i Paid his dues - RunW/Knives Cash for the Iceman - RunW/Knives Sick fighter all heart - RunW/Knives 
Skill and Know also, but Lion Heart. - RunW/Knives BScene's treasure! - jazluvr Thanks for the help and Happy New Year! - The Surgeon enjoyed your fights, you are awesome - happyman one of the great posters - jas 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 

I believe my influence in the good jab of Matt Remillard is evident too....Mike Oliver is fighting Antonio Escalante next Friday in Cabazon, California..any of u going?? Gary Shaw?? NOT a fan of his.... the manner in which he obtained Chad were NOT ethical in any way in my opinion...he's done a great job for him, YES, but he shouldn't have him in the first place.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:09 AM
rizkybizness
Banned

Rep Power: 0 rizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,041,945.88
Total Points: 13,887,311.94
For taking up the guitar!  A great hobby to get into. - ABOSWORTH I can't give you enough karma. Only gay people say, uh, ok. LMAO - ABOSWORTH welcome back my man - MELLY-MEL... Use it well. - Jewshua I'm sorry for what I said. - Carlton Banks 
You are my motivation - Jewshua One of the best posters on the scene. - street bully congrats homey - Makavelli &amp;quot;How to be cool.. and stuff.&amp;quot; By Kaynan. - K-Nan Thanks Riz, you rule brother. - S a m u r a i 
have a buck - Artur Kyshenko its 18% bro... go to town! - -PedoBear- think of me as you use it - Mucus Happy post count G! I want a glass of this shit before the broke hungry mans get some - The Gully Gad stay up homie - Disposable Arts 
27k posts, epic milestone - Disposable Arts for your fatherless kids - goat86 - GOAT86 stay home and watch it on this then - Walt Liquor Drink up homie!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! use it when no patron is around - GOAT86 
Head and Neck Cancer - TRAVI$ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The_Executioner World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ABOSWORTH Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BattlingNelson Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 

Quote:
I believe my influence in the good jab of Matt Remillard is evident too....Mike Oliver is fighting Antonio Escalante next Friday in Cabazon, California..any of u going?? Gary Shaw?? NOT a fan of his.... the manner in which he obtained Chad were NOT ethical in any way in my opinion...he's done a great job for him, YES, but he shouldn't have him in the first place.
I've always been a huge fan of Chad, even pre-Adamek. I feel he's the real deal, more steak than sizzle. Props to you man for developing his jab, etc, it's a shame you don't train him anymore.

On a side note, I made a thread asking you a question, check it out if you can.
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=214598
Old 10-13-2008, 10:18 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 60 Silencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,927,280,473,274.86
Total Points: 13,927,284,773,534.27
You're a great poster man!  The site is lucky to have you. - abosworth You're my hero!! :D - Spiegelo It's a pleasure to read your posts. - The_Bringer boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez boxingsences best happy xmas man lets drink to a good 1 good health - The Jackal 
Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble &amp;amp; very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 
Apple for the teacher, - mitruth from one intelligent  person to another ;) - Massage Queen Floyd Mayweather Ė Greatest fighter of his era - Malcolm. Boxing Scences Finest Happy bithday - The Jackal To one of Boxing Scene's Elite. - Izrock 
For the fight man - The Jackal For one of Boxingscene's finest! - Shadows No Message - Mucus ATG poster - Mucus Have a slice - Juan Gabriel 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Jackal Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 

Quote:
It seems that Gary Shaw doesn't make too many friends in the boxing business, for some reason a lot of people dislike him.

Good luck with Oliver.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:30 AM
TRAVI$
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond reputeTRAVI$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 502,421.29
Total Points: 675,735.53
You're worth it! - RiZOOM well done on the test my friend - col Blake Congrats - Roocky Congrats on the test, As it's hot have an ice cream. - hurricane72 Simao Out!! Nani In!! - jarulejt 
Welcome back - T-97 3K posts - T-97 Drink up son!. - RED ARMY 27 days.....LMAOOO - Shin Akuma mickeyb &amp;gt; travi$ - Left Hook Tua 
Happy Zombie Jesus Day! - RiZО You earned it, lol. - Gift Of Gab Hello, I'm gonna kill you in your sleep. - I Eat Cum comin straight from the underground! - Spare Moody Eat my cake! - Chunk 
Eat all of it! - Chunk Eat my Fucking cake god damn it!!! - Chunk You know why - D.I.E.S.E.L Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Chelsea FTW, my nigguh! - mangler jr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencers View Post
Dawson has a really good sharp jab and he does punch to the body very well, some of the right hooks he landed on Tarver's rib cage looked hurtful, props Iceman.
Definitely
Dawson throws a great right to the body.