Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-17-2011, 06:22 PM
ELHURACAN58
Weather Controller

Rep Power: 12 ELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,152,000,338,538.31
Total Points: 10,174,414,416,505.22
cool boricua - Cleto_Reyes happy new year - bigsmoothh Margarito thread video you posted...lmao!!!..love it - jose830 love that Camacho avi :fing02: - jose830 World Baseball Classic updates :beerchug: - jose830 
i almost spilled my coffee :lol1: Puerto Ricans: The world is in big trouble! - jose830 No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorderPatrol View Post
Tito vs Campas 50-0 was somehow "insignificant" as per the Mexican litmus test.

LMAO.
Not to mention the crowd was obviously Pro Campas, they where not shouting Mexico! Mexico!, but where shouting Campas! Campas! (or was it Yori Boy!?) so obviously he had a huge fanbase at the time.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-17-2011, 11:23 PM
El Chicano
Juan Hitter Quitter

Rep Power: 32 El Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 298,816,109,739.10
Total Points: 298,816,111,157.52
No Message - T-97 happy 2000th - The Gully Gad oatmeal stout is what its about - el guason456 For being a true boxing fan! - Dorian Jotto runnin like a straight up bitch - {}{}MATADOR{}{} 
Happy b-day homey - mangler Happy Birfday! - Sweet Pea 50 Happy b day - Jewshua i forgot the beer.lol. Viva margacotto!!! - strugler A token of appreciation on your useful posts .. - Hard2kill 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ch@mpBox@PR Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Spacey1991 Gay and Lesbian Pride - MexicanMauler Gay and Lesbian Pride - S K I N Gay and Lesbian Pride - S K I N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by machotime View Post
check your stats before you speak. they look something like.....

PR - 44
Mexico - 37

No soup fo u!
ok, prove it.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:35 PM
El Chicano
Juan Hitter Quitter

Rep Power: 32 El Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - T-97 happy 2000th - The Gully Gad oatmeal stout is what its about - el guason456 For being a true boxing fan! - Dorian Jotto runnin like a straight up bitch - {}{}MATADOR{}{} 
Happy b-day homey - mangler Happy Birfday! - Sweet Pea 50 Happy b day - Jewshua i forgot the beer.lol. Viva margacotto!!! - strugler A token of appreciation on your useful posts .. - Hard2kill 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ch@mpBox@PR Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Spacey1991 Gay and Lesbian Pride - MexicanMauler Gay and Lesbian Pride - S K I N Gay and Lesbian Pride - S K I N 

Quote:
?

Problem:

All of the fights PR wins against Mexico, you claim are NOT significant.

Tito over Vargas, or Gomez over 18 Mexicans etc etc

How is JuanMa VS De Leon or Rafa, less significant than Lopez Vs Salido??

How is Margarito via plaster over Cotto significant?

How is Segura beating a 36 year old smaller fighter, significant?

You have a funny way of looking at life my friend.

Any fight that does not favor Mexico is deemed "insignificant" by the mexicans....
This may be a case where "Don't argue with an idiot because they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience" applies, but I'll make an attempt anyway.

Vargas is not included because he's American. You may bring up that Oscar is also American, but, he holds dual citizenship (also a Mexican citizen). Ok...

The outcome of Salido vs Juanma is more significant than the De Leon fight because... do I really need to explain myself here?

Get over the beatdown that Margarito put on Cotto already. What are you gonna do when it happens again?

LOL at your assessment of Segura vs Calderon. Your boy got whooped up on and forced to quit on his knees, TWICE! First fight was FOTY in a fight where the young up and comer dethrones the undefeated P4P level champ. That's significance for you.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:42 PM
BorderPatrol
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these partsBorderPatrol is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,075,296.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
This may be a case where "Don't argue with an idiot because they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience" applies, but I'll make an attempt anyway.

Vargas is not included because he's American. You may bring up that Oscar is also American, but, he holds dual citizenship (also a Mexican citizen). Ok... (AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

The outcome of Salido vs Juanma is more significant than the De Leon fight because... do I really need to explain myself here? (Yes you do)

Get over the beatdown that Margarito put on Cotto already. What are you gonna do when it happens again? (You mean plaster wraps again!?)

LOL at your assessment of Segura vs Calderon. Your boy got whooped up on and forced to quit on his knees, TWICE! First fight was FOTY in a fight where the young up and comer dethrones the undefeated P4P level champ. That's significance for you. (Calderone was 36 years old and facing a bigger fighter)

You just made yourself look like an idiot.

The only reason you think JuanMa V Salido is more "significant" is because the Mexican won.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:29 AM
El Chicano
Juan Hitter Quitter

Quote:
You just made yourself look like an idiot.

The only reason you think JuanMa V Salido is more "significant" is because the Mexican won.

I said the outcome of the fight was significant in that a complete underdog with a 34 - 11 record comes in and defeats the young undefeated superstar in his home country for the featherweight title. That's significance for you, you big dummy.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:04 AM
etlux
Banned

Rep Power: 0 etlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 651,142.41
Total Points: 30,742,939.53
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM.. 

Mexico owns PR
Old 04-18-2011, 09:07 AM
ELHURACAN58
Weather Controller

Rep Power: 12 ELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,152,000,338,538.31
Total Points: 10,174,414,416,505.22
cool boricua - Cleto_Reyes happy new year - bigsmoothh Margarito thread video you posted...lmao!!!..love it - jose830 love that Camacho avi :fing02: - jose830 World Baseball Classic updates :beerchug: - jose830 
i almost spilled my coffee :lol1: Puerto Ricans: The world is in big trouble! - jose830 No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by etlux View Post
PR owns Mexico
Fixed it for you my good man
Old 04-18-2011, 09:28 AM
Hallaqsillaq
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Hallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,302.96

Keeping it real.

Mexico has 17 champs right now, PR has 2.

We're drinking the sour tequila, like it or not. Agave pa to el mundo.

Congrats to Mexico on their streak!
Old 04-18-2011, 09:32 AM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 116 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,882,175,900,664.23
Total Points: 6,882,176,004,993.81
one for the road bro - led Good tutorial - MANIAC310 Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ 
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted &quot;las mañanitas&quot; on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
Keeping it real.

Mexico has 17 champs right now, PR has 2.

We're drinking the sour tequila, like it or not. Agave pa to el mundo.

Congrats to Mexico on their streak!
Hall, you Baya, Mellow are probably the only PR that are cool as fuk on here. I know there are the pendejos on the Mexican side as well.

Too bad for those idiots, I have always had respect for the PR fighters, such a small island and boxing is so big.

I gained respect for JuanMa to be honest with you, he didn't run, stood and went out like a warrior. Props to him and he will definitely be back.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:45 AM
Hallaqsillaq
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Hallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,302.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
Hall, you Baya, Mellow are probably the only PR that are cool as fuk on here. I know there are the pendejos on the Mexican side as well.

Too bad for those idiots, I have always had respect for the PR fighters, such a small island and boxing is so big.

I gained respect for JuanMa to be honest with you, he didn't run, stood and went out like a warrior. Props to him and he will definitely be back.
Yeah he has heart, what he needs is more defense and a better gameplan. He's expecting to take people out and when it doesn't happen he's SOL. I've always said it, we have great talent in our ranks, as fighters, but we need top trainers to take them to the next level, it's just not there. It's not that they aren't good, but not top, in my opinion, I may be wrong...

Salido had a key element in his corner, Daniel Zaragosa. The guy came up with the perfect plan and Salido was not to be denied. People were focused on his 11 losses, not on his experience, tenacity, and toughness.

You have guys like Zaragosa, Garcia, Beristain. These guys KNOW the intricacies of the game, some of them have been there, as fighters themselves. We need more of that, former fighters who turn trainers, to help the current crop keep getting better.