Cage Rage heavyweight champion heads to UFC - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 09-19-2008, 07:46 PM
jakkups
Ya Dun Know

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20 jakkups has a reputation beyond reputejakkups has a reputation beyond reputejakkups has a reputation beyond reputejakkups has a reputation beyond reputejakkups has a reputation beyond reputejakkups has a reputation beyond reputejakkups has a reputation beyond reputejakkups has a reputation beyond reputejakkups has a reputation beyond reputejakkups has a reputation beyond reputejakkups has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17.48
Total Points: 1,386,251,985.73
Cheers to Tori Black!!!  Holly shit she is hot!!! - ABOSWORTH One day me and you will get into a brawl with those fools at the local pisser! - Move BRICKS thanks for all da fight hookups ... - -Boxzilla- thx again 4 all da fight hookups ........ - -Boxzilla- you're a great asset to the site , thanks for all the uploads! - shobox 
Thanks for the uploads, cheers! - Left2body great job posting fights - DonTaseMeBrah Apple - ßreakbeat Crackin out the good shit for the best uploader there is! - The Surgeon 
Default Cage Rage heavyweight champion heads to UFC

Mustapha Al-Turk (6-3) has vacated the Cage Rage British heavyweight title and signed with the UFC, we can exclusively reveal.

He has signed a four-fight deal with the organisation and will make his debut before the end of the year, possibly against Cain Velasquez.

Speaking to Fighters Only earlier, Al-Turk said he felt “absolutely great” about signing the deal with the UFC.

“I feel that I deserve to be there, I’ve got a lot of skill and I’ve earned my place,” he said. “I’ve worked really hard and I continue to work hard. You reap what you sow.

He recently won the Cage Rage British heavyweight title after the organisation stripped previous holder Tengiz Tedoradze.

But his contract with that organisation has expired and he jumped at a chance to fight in the world’s premier mixed martial arts organisation.

“It’s a step up [from Cage Rage] with regard to the size of the shows and the level of opponent I will be facing, but that is how you get better,” he said.

“You should always be looking to evolve your game an you need better and better opponents to do that,” he added.

He could not comment on speculation that he will be facing Cain Valasquez at UFC 92 on December 27th.

However, he did say that a fight with Velasquez would be “very tough” as “he is a prospect - I don’t think it would be an easy fight for either of us”.

“We’ve got similar styles, his wrestling is great, he came seventh in the NCAA I believe? He is a formidable wrestler, he has excellent control, good boxing, so we’re similar in our styles. He’s a tough guy - but I know I could take him.”

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

I really like this guys style, aggressive, exciting and has a great finisher's instinct when he has his man at his mercy. Very nice addition to the UFCs HW Division. Thoughts?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-20-2008, 01:40 AM
Palma
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Palma has a reputation beyond reputePalma has a reputation beyond reputePalma has a reputation beyond reputePalma has a reputation beyond reputePalma has a reputation beyond reputePalma has a reputation beyond reputePalma has a reputation beyond reputePalma has a reputation beyond reputePalma has a reputation beyond reputePalma has a reputation beyond reputePalma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,955.49
Total Points: 558,324.32

Dude, That's my homie Brody getting tagged there in the gif. He trains at my gym.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:11 PM
YUHHHHHHH!
Banned

Rep Power: 0 YUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 52,746.95
Here you go Gorilla. Lay off the roids. - Mizzou cunt - Mizzou slut - Mizzou T-1000 - Mizzou Meatball - Mizzou 
Dis ni99a done got iced out! - Mizzou Let's drink to Lela Star!!!!  She's a fukkin hottie.! - ABOSWORTH 

I would really like him to be successful, but I just have a gut feeling that he's going to get TKO'd and fight the extension of his contract on under cards.
Old 09-20-2008, 04:25 PM
Alexis Vastine
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Alexis Vastine is an unknown quantity at this point
Total Points: 60,481.70
Thought you needed something to suck, and as this is your favourite... - GreatJoe Since you're too shy to admit you want the real thing. - Equilibrium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD 

MMA is for the bums who were not good enough for the bigtime of boxing. I seen this bum layed out on the canvas by a cruiserweight journeyman in a gym. 9/10 a well schooled boxer will KO an MMA pie eating bum.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:04 PM
YUHHHHHHH!
Banned

Rep Power: 0 YUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 52,746.95
Here you go Gorilla. Lay off the roids. - Mizzou cunt - Mizzou slut - Mizzou T-1000 - Mizzou Meatball - Mizzou 
Dis ni99a done got iced out! - Mizzou Let's drink to Lela Star!!!!  She's a fukkin hottie.! - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
MMA is for the bums who were not good enough for the bigtime of boxing. I seen this bum layed out on the canvas by a cruiserweight journeyman in a gym. 9/10 a well schooled boxer will KO an MMA pie eating bum.
I see you're angry because your favorite sport isn't exciting anymore.

6-0 Boxer beaten with ease by mediocre BJJ grappler.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:33 PM
number6
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 number6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,172.96
Total Points: 270,081.43

Ive seen a few of his fights. He has ok stand up but maybe not at UFC level, he is a top ground guy though. Very strong wrestler.

I think he fights Kongo next, if he stands with Kongo he is in for a short night. If he gets it to the ground he has a good shot at causing the upset.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Kakutogi-Gumi
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Kakutogi-Gumi has a reputation beyond reputeKakutogi-Gumi has a reputation beyond reputeKakutogi-Gumi has a reputation beyond reputeKakutogi-Gumi has a reputation beyond reputeKakutogi-Gumi has a reputation beyond reputeKakutogi-Gumi has a reputation beyond reputeKakutogi-Gumi has a reputation beyond reputeKakutogi-Gumi has a reputation beyond reputeKakutogi-Gumi has a reputation beyond reputeKakutogi-Gumi has a reputation beyond reputeKakutogi-Gumi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,475,764.91
Total Points: 12,566,928.75

Cain will take the fight out of him.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:09 PM
number6
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 number6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,172.96
Total Points: 270,081.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Burnell View Post
Cain will take the fight out of him.
I thought it was Kongo who he fights next.

Share This With Friends

Tags
cage, champion, heads, heavyweight, rage

User Tag List