Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 09-23-2008, 12:14 PM
number6
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 number6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,172.96
Total Points: 255,439.43

Paul Ingle v Mbulelo Botile Watson v Eubank and McClellan V Benn must be high on the list due to the aftermath.

But on a lesser scale, just moments that were hard to watch things like:

Benn quiting against Collins after being such a warrior through his career

Bruno v Tyson 2

Eubanks brave effort against Thompson in their second fight,battling on in a fight out of his weight class even though he was shot at the time
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-23-2008, 11:47 PM
Alexis Vastine
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Alexis Vastine is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 54,116.70
Thought you needed something to suck, and as this is your favourite... - GreatJoe Since you're too shy to admit you want the real thing. - Equilibrium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD 

When Alan Minter got battered by Marvellous Marvin and the bitter beer bellied bums threw a hissy fit. That was a sad day for British society!
Old 09-23-2008, 11:51 PM
Alexis Vastine
Banned

Thought you needed something to suck, and as this is your favourite... - GreatJoe Since you're too shy to admit you want the real thing. - Equilibrium 

Quote:
Originally Posted by £for£ Champ View Post
anderson premiership and cl winner>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> el zahar nothing uFail
Means nothing and proves how dumb you are. It is like saying Djibril Cisse i sbetter than Berbatov and torres because he is a CL winner!!!! Your logic is gay as it is a team sport.

Can't believe all these so called 'know it alls' didn't mention Minter getting battered. Maybe the digusting bitter loser hooligan behaviour makes them ashamed to be British?
Old 09-24-2008, 02:39 PM
black.ink
Banned

Rep Power: 26 black.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,574,891,280,604.03
Total Points: 47,574,891,293,285.71
tua likes burgers! - Left Hook Tua nice rap mate!! - -veteran420- Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad 

The main ones that come to mind are:

The Watson tragedy

The Prince getting wooped by MAB. Hamed was an awesome talent and great to watch, but stepping up to the best in the business and being schooled like that was hard-viewing.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:43 PM
number6
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 number6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,172.96
Total Points: 255,439.43

[QUOTE=Alexis Vastine;4103824

Can't believe all these so called 'know it alls' didn't mention Minter getting battered. Maybe the digusting bitter loser hooligan behaviour makes them ashamed to be British?[/QUOTE]

What kind of a post is that,you come across as a prick.

Its one of the top ones on the list but to be fair many like me had forgot about it and im sure alot on here were too young to remember it.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Alexis Vastine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by black.ink View Post
The main ones that come to mind are:

The Watson tragedy

The Prince getting wooped by MAB. Hamed was an awesome talent and great to watch, but stepping up to the best in the business and being schooled like that was hard-viewing.
i don't think the way he lost was as bad as the way he went into hiding at the age of 28. It was a waste of talent, as he would have had a better chance V morales, who was easier to hit and could not avoid getting into a war when he didn't need to. Also, I really think he would have beaten barrera if they fought 5 years earlier.

Last edited by Alexis Vastine; 09-24-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:04 AM
Flawless.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 86,240.54
Last time when i wake-up and i look at the mirror i saw Flayd's face... Mayweather's Top Notch Poster.. A gift for you FROM: - FasTHarD Mayweather and Williams! - Dorian 

At least you had Lennox Lewis owning the heavyweight division, what more can you ask for?
Old 09-26-2008, 02:14 PM
AJ53
Contender

Rep Power: 67 AJ53 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ53 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ53 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ53 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ53 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ53 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ53 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ53 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ53 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ53 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ53 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 739.84
Total Points: 20,254.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wire View Post
Yeah Mikey not winning a world title was sad. I was at Chi 1 and 2 and the Harrison fight, gutted each time. Against Chi I thought he should have got the decision the first time, but what can you say. The second time I was really gutted for ages, it ruined the whole night lol. It said a while back in boxing news that he was coming back, anyone know anything about that?
i honestly cant see mikey having the heart for a comeback mate, although heart is the wrong word because he was full of it, i just reckon he was training in the gym as most old pro's do and the boxing press made up their own story.
mikey might even have been winding them up a bit about it but he's too rusty and long in the tooth for a legit comeback.
if he has any future in the game it will be on an advisory level i.e trainer promoter.
and i for one would love to see him back!
but truth be told i really doubt that we will ever see him again.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:36 PM
RiZo is Gay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 RiZo is Gay has a reputation beyond reputeRiZo is Gay has a reputation beyond reputeRiZo is Gay has a reputation beyond reputeRiZo is Gay has a reputation beyond reputeRiZo is Gay has a reputation beyond reputeRiZo is Gay has a reputation beyond reputeRiZo is Gay has a reputation beyond reputeRiZo is Gay has a reputation beyond reputeRiZo is Gay has a reputation beyond reputeRiZo is Gay has a reputation beyond reputeRiZo is Gay has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,457.44

THE SCHOOLING FLOYD GAVE RICKY!! LOL
I WAS JUST SO HAPPY TO SEE SO MANY DISAPPOINTED BRITISH FANS! I LIKE RICKY THO