Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 09-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Nacho_Analstain
Boxing in the face

Rep Power: 1865 Nacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,935,313.77
Total Points: 58,368,874.76
This Beer represents Roy beating Joe Calzaghe, VERY SOON! - reedickyaluss No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza 
No Message - azza No Message - azza what kind of a sad cunt buys himself gifts? - mickeyb fucking gay - mickeyb No Message - P4PKING_2008 
Your milkshake brings all the whores to the board. Well, at least one of them. - K-Nan rocky sucks - RichLoc Don't say I never gave you anything ;) - woftam does cotto make you randy baby, yeah?? - Sin City Arise Sir Azza of Chavvington - Jambo Boy 
Send a message via MSN to Nacho_Analstain

Most have been recent to be honest ...

Hatton - Ko'd
Khan - Ko'd
Witter - Outclassed

Calzaghe looked **** against Hopkins too and if he performs like that against Jones he will get beat, Jones isn't thick as **** and won't throw half a punch a round ... British boxing doesn't look good.

On the other hand .. We have a lot of prospects and all the fighters mentioned have some good performances left in them.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-16-2008, 06:36 PM
Alexis Vastine
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Alexis Vastine is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 54,554.70
Thought you needed something to suck, and as this is your favourite... - GreatJoe Since you're too shy to admit you want the real thing. - Equilibrium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD 

Witter and Khan were nobodies, what on earth was sad about that moment!? Hatton was a full of **** chav, I celebrated that one like it was Istanbul again!

I would say i was more saddened by the jolly guys getting battered even though it was expected such as Danny William by the Klit and Lennox Lewis too!

When Calslappy robbed Hopkins after being put on his arse and outboxed, that was a truly sad moment for British boxing.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Muttley85
Contender

Rep Power: 8 Muttley85 has a reputation beyond reputeMuttley85 has a reputation beyond reputeMuttley85 has a reputation beyond reputeMuttley85 has a reputation beyond reputeMuttley85 has a reputation beyond reputeMuttley85 has a reputation beyond reputeMuttley85 has a reputation beyond reputeMuttley85 has a reputation beyond reputeMuttley85 has a reputation beyond reputeMuttley85 has a reputation beyond reputeMuttley85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,142.84
Total Points: 114,417.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan-Fan View Post
Okay guys after Khan's defeat the other night I started thinking about some of the saddest moments in British boxing history.
Khan was getting half a million quid to fight bums and soaking up much more praise and attention than he deserved. It was sweet retribution when he got KTFO.

Bruno coming apart against Tyson (x2) and Witherspoon was sad. Also felt for Howard Eastman when he got robbed against Joppy, he'd been through a lot and really earned that.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:00 AM
Mayfeather
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Mayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 22,518.73

Obviosuly the watson tradegy stands out as a very sad moment for everyone.

I was absolutely gutted to see hatton knocked out & also hated seeing Naseem loose

Seeing Nigel Benn retire was a very sad point for me aswell
Old 09-17-2008, 05:16 AM
iBox
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 28.52
Total Points: 5,894.29
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - _PlaT_NuM_ 

Audley harrison stating he can still win a world title, last week.

I've not been into boxing very long, but so far its been Hatton' loss to Mayweather.

Last edited by iBox; 09-17-2008 at 09:06 AM.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:18 AM
Mayfeather
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Mayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond reputeMayfeather has a reputation beyond repute

that is quite a funny moment haha
Old 09-17-2008, 05:40 AM
teamwork7
Contender

Rep Power: 7 teamwork7 has a spectacular aura aboutteamwork7 has a spectacular aura aboutteamwork7 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 298,185.89

to be honest Tyson losing to danny williams, i think for me it signalled something that they heavy weight division no longer carried it weisght, so to speak, but that was a shocker, when williams put him down.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:43 AM
Mayfeather
Interim Champion

Yeah I remeber watching that one in a bar in Greece and I was the only brit cheering on Tyson haha
Old 09-17-2008, 06:32 AM
ATFsven
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 ATFsven has a spectacular aura aboutATFsven has a spectacular aura aboutATFsven has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 10,061.03
Enjoy the fight Cheers - jackal56 
Send a message via MSN to ATFsven

The Ingle fight when in the last round you knew **** was going bad.
that was **** to watch.

Also Hamed getting outclassed start to finish by Marco.

Hatton getting ko'd by mayweather was sad also but it was pretty much expected!
Old 09-17-2008, 09:11 AM
ATFsven
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 ATFsven has a spectacular aura aboutATFsven has a spectacular aura aboutATFsven has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 10,061.03
Enjoy the fight Cheers - jackal56 
Send a message via MSN to ATFsven

oh and Brodie Chi 2
that **** was horrible to watch. he was a fighter that deserved the title in my opinion and him getting battered to **** was horrid.