Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Rep Power: 57 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,746,575,402.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 
Default im sick of the excuses for Jones and Tyson's short comings

im sick of the excuses for Jones and Tyson's short comings im a fan but jesus

the people who make excuse after after excuse are probably the same people who were calling JMM & RM cry babies and saying they should just except the defeat

to listen to the Tyson nuts you would think Robbin Gibbins or Don King fought Lewis ,Holy,Douglas ****ing wake you retards someone told me earlier that a prime Tyson beats Lewis,Holy,Bowe,

as for Jones im sick of hearing about him being weight drained he got whooped by Tarver weight drained or not show the guy some ****ing respect FFS people make up other excuses to pass off their hatred for Tarver and say its because he thinks he is this and that bull**** people just dont like the fact he spanked Roy good and proper

give Tarver his props and stop banging on about Roy being weight drained
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-05-2008, 09:29 PM
abadger
Real Talk

Rep Power: 23 abadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 380,808.07
Total Points: 620,758.26
You're a good poster! - Tunney The brains of the outfit - Chunk Cheers, Calzaghe PWNED the yank, lacy-calzaghe all over again HAHA - ~Lucky13~ It's gonna be a long night tonight! - BatTheMan Top allround poster! Pizza owns! - KrisSilver 
For you and Joe - MizzzouMan 3K posts - T-97 cheers abadger we debate back and fourth and its good banter we dont have to always agree i respect your opinion though - Terrible... Thank you - boxing_prospect Great Poster - Dorian 
4k bro - Melly-Mel please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua freedom to the cornish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Left Hook Tua Thanks for the endless help champ.   I owe you one. - Spiegelo Help you stay up - T-97 
Welcome back abadger!!! - abosworth No Message - T-97 boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters - mickey gomez 

It's fair enough I think. Boxers box and when they get into the ring they accept responsibility for the result.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:31 PM
TheManchine
Finnish Fraud

Rep Power: 19 TheManchine has a reputation beyond reputeTheManchine has a reputation beyond reputeTheManchine has a reputation beyond reputeTheManchine has a reputation beyond reputeTheManchine has a reputation beyond reputeTheManchine has a reputation beyond reputeTheManchine has a reputation beyond reputeTheManchine has a reputation beyond reputeTheManchine has a reputation beyond reputeTheManchine has a reputation beyond reputeTheManchine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 84,273.56
another KO win for Wladimir! - Tunney to wlad-haye in 2009. haye ko1 over wlad. ha ha ha - Left Hook Tua The white supremacist and Tunney’s alt - Flawless Cheers to the Klitschkos!!! - WLAD OWNS To my very good old friend. - Ivan Mayweather 
Thanks for the Vitali video! - Tunney a lucky charm for a good poster, herbert san! - Miyagi drink is on me for showing love for getting me unbanned people - texanballer Thanks for keeping good on our bet. - Hard Dick Vitali Klitschko! - Tunney 
tua prefers fried bananas - Left Hook Tua thanks man! - ALPHA O`MEGA Thanks for pulling strings to get me the membership at demonoid. - ABOSWORTH Thanks for the help with those Vitali fights - danc1984 THANKS MAN. - -√ictory- 
Cheers to Vitali! - Marciano 49-0 New Heavyweight Ring Champion - ~Tunney 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Pico Hollywood 

great thread terrible,

people just need to accept anyone can be beaten, stop being bitter, give the opponent credit and stop making excuses,
Old 09-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Dynamite Kid
Slicker than your average

Rep Power: 57 Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,746,575,402.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by abadger View Post
It's fair enough I think. Boxers box and when they get into the ring they accept responsibility for the result.
except Hatton who was not a 147 pounder when he lost

but he was a 147 pounder when the cheque was on the table
Old 09-05-2008, 09:33 PM
ALT-Assassin
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 53,109.07

Tarver should of said"what exscuses do you got now Roy fans"
Old 09-05-2008, 09:37 PM
THE REED™
That Admin Money

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,765,222,466,682,204,160.00
Total Points: 5,765,223,490,629,238,784.00
BOSS - komodo Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil 50k Posts - Unknown Champ for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830 Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... 
can't be touched. - Body Movin' Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- 
is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose- You da man! - kiDynamite92 Merry Xmas to you and your family Reed - HughJass Merry Christmas REED™ - TBear Merry Christmas to yours - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

you callin me out, son.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Steak
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 35 Steak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,366,315.14
Total Points: 771,873,645.34
big sky tye video! - natas206 Couldn't give Karma, so i'll drink to that post - GreatJoe For being supportive of my boy Nate - Massage Queen good posters deserve donuts - Junito-Rulez One of the best posters on the site - Heebarican 
Favorite BoxingScene Asshole - DWiens421 Good poster. - Barnburner For all the hard work on those essays. - Barnburner 

well, sometimes excuses are legit. look at the fighters who started doing cocaine, and tell me they didnt go downhill from there. if youre talking about head to head matchups, you really do have to look take that into effect, because sometimes fighters really do have off nights.

that doesnt mean we should give them extra credit career wise that they dont deserve...but sometimes there are legit reasons for bad performances.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:38 PM
abadger
Real Talk

Rep Power: 23 abadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 380,808.07
Total Points: 620,758.26
You're a good poster! - Tunney The brains of the outfit - Chunk Cheers, Calzaghe PWNED the yank, lacy-calzaghe all over again HAHA - ~Lucky13~ It's gonna be a long night tonight! - BatTheMan Top allround poster! Pizza owns! - KrisSilver 
For you and Joe - MizzzouMan 3K posts - T-97 cheers abadger we debate back and fourth and its good banter we dont have to always agree i respect your opinion though - Terrible... Thank you - boxing_prospect Great Poster - Dorian 
4k bro - Melly-Mel please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua freedom to the cornish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Left Hook Tua Thanks for the endless help champ.   I owe you one. - Spiegelo Help you stay up - T-97 
Welcome back abadger!!! - abosworth No Message - T-97 boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters - mickey gomez 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible... View Post
except Hatton who was not a 147 pounder when he lost

but he was a 147 pounder when the cheque was on the table
If he didn't want to lose he shouldn't have got in the ring.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Truth
RJJ: Former P4P King

Rep Power: 8767 Truth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond reputeTruth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,611.10
Total Points: 10,739,030.51
Go Roy! - T-97 No Message - Addition Thanks for sending me albums... - TRUTH Roy Jones Jr - P4P#1 Forever! - Chunk Boxing Scenes GOAT - The Gold Mac 
c.r.e.a.m. get the money! - el guason456 for defending Prodigy - Zach Randolph Happy Birthday Truth!!! - Purple Haze Pop bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy-Bday! - lefhooktodabody Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO 
Happy Bday Homie - SkilledBoxer I respect your opinion - Tuggers1986 Meth and Redman rule - -Blackout- Have a Dollar, T - Grand Champ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi 

boxing fans make more excuses than anybody else.imo

its not just jones/tyson. its all fighters and fights.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Dirk Diggler UK
No Fuks Given

Rep Power: 104 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,557,546,549,040.47
Total Points: 13,578,795,503,081.73
True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J 
Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. 
Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas 
kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- Cant green you. But heres a beer....cunt :lol1: - -MEGA- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Yeah they are very annoying. People think Jones was actually unbeatable hence were unwilling to accept him knocked out so badly.

And the Tyson thing is even worse. Dude gets knocked the **** out by a complete nobody in his prime yet theres still 1000 excuses. Well if Cus D'amato was still alive, if Don King wasnt around, if he wasnt ****ing Oriental hookers instead of training etc etc etc

Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 09-05-2008 at 09:45 PM.