Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-31-2008, 09:28 PM
Zerwas1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Zerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,945,405,088,862.44
Total Points: 1,945,405,093,253.77
Default Funny story this weekend

Happend to my mate:

6 days before fight night, his trainer calls him "ey, we got nobody fighting at middleweight, we need you, your opponent isn't that good and coming up from welterweight. Fight takes place in our city." And he said yes, althought he gets fired if he gets injured. He's a firefighter in training, that's a good job in germany.

He hasn't trained seriously for about 8months, was weighting 180 pounds and needed to get down to 165. I helped him training and working on his defence. he ****ed himself up to get the weight down.
He even was jogging the morning of the fight day.

First surprise was, they weren't fighting at home, so he had to write half a dozen sms while getting driven to another city.(he ****ing waked me up in the morning)
Being there he asked around and his opponent was the bavarian champion at welterweight (germany's population 80 million, Bavaria: 12,5mio)
and hasn't lost in his last 22 fights, he has 43.
My friend has 13 fights, thinking about his job he said " no way I fight him", but his trainer forced him to or else they get fined.

So they planned he already holds ice on his ellbow visual to the audience before the fight and after a round he gives up claiming he is injured.
He goes to the ring, everything's silent, the other one comes and the crowd goes crazy, he was like "****"
FIGHT STARTED....
I watched the fight on video, maybe I can upload it to you these days
First round:
My mate was landing about 2 punches to 1 of his or even 3 to 1.
second round:
He gets hit by a little pittypat shot and goes on one knee, his trainer throws the towel and everybody was wondering.
He was asked by the opponent's trainer why he gave up, he was leeding big time, the other fighter also was wondering and than they called the ambulance.
Ma friend had hurt the opponents spleen/lien/splenic, they put him on a stretcher, ice on his splenic and gave him a infusion, telling him that his splenic has a crack and drove him to the hospital.

Moral of the story don't fix fights he just would've had to hit his spleenic one more time and got 2 and a half rounds to do it while leading big time.

Last edited by Zerwas1; 08-31-2008 at 09:43 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-31-2008, 09:38 PM
DiegoFuego
Ask my dad, I'm GAY!

Rep Power: 45 DiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 281,268.66

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 08-31-2008, 09:42 PM
Zerwas1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Zerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond reputeZerwas1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,945,405,088,862.44
Total Points: 1,945,405,093,253.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoFuego View Post
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
If your fight stories are more interesting, please tell em
Old 08-31-2008, 09:44 PM
Dan...
Fredette About It

Rep Power: 34 Dan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,259,639,550.99
Total Points: 3,269,756,829.11
Round on me - boxing2005 Fuck a beer have some Don P with me for B-Hop, i aint drinkin by myself!!! - bearman3000 3K Posts! - T-97 Thanks bro - T-97 great poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Melly-Mel 
cheers to a great poster - Melly-Mel No Message - mt102879 It doesn't help that they are led by Flawless - arguably the most annoying man on the planet. - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Silencers To good debates in 09! - KrisSilver 
lol merry new year , sir. - Left Hook Tua Dr.Joshua: Mix this soda with rum, take a motrin, and call me in the morning. - J. HITTER 6000 posts, congrats! - JAB5239 Give these sour grapes to Ponting next time you see him - The Monk Cool cat, good poster - mangler 
Have a cold glass of Fosters - Kevin Jesus You deserve a kick for your red K to Gully - Carnivore Happy Birthday for tomorrow mate. - Philfy These are great! - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerwas1 View Post
Ignore him. The man is a cunt and does nothing but flame. He thinks having been a member here for an extended period of time makes him a superior human. Basically, he sucks at life.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:49 PM
Slotff
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Slotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,012,553.36
Total Points: 6,171,362.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerwas1 View Post
Ignore the cunt, man. Interesting story. So much more weird **** happens in the ams than in pros.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:51 PM
Slotff
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Slotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond reputeSlotff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,012,553.36
Total Points: 6,171,362.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by danc1984 View Post
Ignore him. The man is a cunt and does nothing but flame. He thinks having been a member here for an extended period of time makes him a superior human. Basically, he sucks at life.
That was an excellent post. Good work my man.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:46 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 21 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,471,022,594.63
Total Points: 3,071,863,627.67
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

Yeah, I'd like to see the video as well.