Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2008, 11:34 PM
PBDS
RIP D

Rep Power: 21536 PBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,467,976.34
Total Points: 5,226,036.96
share a bottle of wine with me? - Blood_Child Wlad is #1! - Mike Tyson77 Wlad KO11 Thompson!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Cheers to Wlad! - Tunney Great win! - !! Mr. Soprano 
.....His Mom is still living at 96 and she's sharper than you are right now. - Bendigo Here's that beer I promised you. - The_Bringer Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Vitali rules. I hope your stream is better next time. - BatTheMan Vitali!!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Merry Christmas - msagrain Merry Christmas Pat!!!! - Blood_Child Top Dog!! - Welter_Skelter Cheers to Vitali! - Marciano 49-0 Vitali wins!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Sorry we got off on the wrong foot... no need to take things that seriously. - reedickyaluss No Message - Dick Valentine Cool cat, funny poster. Have a drink on me homey. - mangler A lord of boxingscene - frankenfrank 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
The problem is people vote for the wrong issues. The overwhelming majority of the country would vote Democratic, but then basic non-issues get thrown into the mix that the right wingers feel strongly about, even if it wont directly effect them. Death penalty, abortion, stem cells, gay rights, etc... these are so far from important issues to our nation yet the bulk of republicans will use reasons of that nature as to their reason for voting proves our process is ****ed.

......The death penalty issue is one I actually have strong feelings about. I'm 100% for it. So, sometimes we fry a few people who didn't commit the crime they got fried for. 99% of those guys have a criminal record a mile long so I really don't give a ****. Gay rights? I totally respect your right to suck **** Gomez.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Dirt E Gomez
***Stupendous***

Rep Power: 9748 Dirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,497,284.34
Total Points: 677,833,778.56
Comes with free herpes - mickey gomez Stuff this up your butt when you think of me. - MizzzouMan Cunt - Rocky C heres your Lockerz invite. fag - Mech. Pollution comments - ABOSWORTH 
Jason FTW! - MANGLER hooahh - Mucus 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Send a message via AIM to Dirt E Gomez

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBDS View Post
......The death penalty issue is one I actually have strong feelings about. I'm 100% for it. So, sometimes we fry a few people who didn't commit the crime they got fried for. 99% of those guys have a criminal record a mile long so I really don't give a ****. Gay rights? I totally respect your right to suck **** Gomez.
The reason I consider the death penalty a non-issue is how little we use it. If we started frying suckers left and right it'd be something worthy of talking about... I'm pretty sure more Americans die from being struck by lightning than are executed each year.

And I'm glad you allow me to suck **** if I so choose to. At least I have the option instead of when your wife whips her **** that's bigger than yours out and face ****s you until you vomit blood.

*****!!!!111one