Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judah is a bum and I will tell you why...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judah is a bum and I will tell you why...

He has no class..I used to train at Gleasons Gym in NYC and he was a bum then.....He has tremendous skills but his attitude sucks badily. he doesn't get along with his dad in the corner and seems to not listen to instruction at all. the great fighters make adjustments during fights or excute the game plan they practice in camo he does niether. Inhis last fight against Clottey Max pointed out in big fashion how Zab was actually fighting like he wanted to win the fight. He stated two or three times that Judah stuck to his game plan a plan he and his corner thought could win him the fight. DUHHH this is what you are supposed to do ab make a game plan and stick to it. At 130 - 140 you could get away with going with the flow but now you are pushing 31 and you are fighting bigger heavier handed guys you can't run straight back and bob you have to block punches with your hands.

Here is the real reason why he is a bum adn much to my dislike I say this he is like tyson in the way that he quits when he has a hard task in front of him. everything came so easily to him with his natural god given talent and now that he finds himself in a battle instead of a easy match he looks for a way out with out getting hurt. When he fought Clottey he thought he was ahead on the cards and continued to tell the fight doctor he couldnt see even after the doctor said he was good to go. Byrd brought him to the corner for a routine look at the cut and to say"HEAD BUTT"...Zab saw a way out and after his pop told him he had the first two rounds in the bank when he leaned over and whispered it in his ear after Zab thought he was ahead and figured he would win on points....YOU ARE A BUM ZAB RETIRE I AM SICK OF WATCHING YOU THROW YOU CAREER AWAY!!!!

I pretty much see Zab the way you do. I see a guy that has talent, but his boxing iq is very low and his heart pumps koolaid.

Comment

No one that wins a world title is a bum

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
        no One That Wins A World Title Is A Bum
        He Is A Bum I Loved The Prime Mike Tyson But He Turned Out To Be A Bum Too...anyone Who Throws Away Such Talent And Quits In My Mind Is A Bum!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
          He has no class..I used to train at Gleasons Gym in NYC and he was a bum then.....He has tremendous skills but his attitude sucks badily. he doesn't get along with his dad in the corner and seems to not listen to instruction at all. the great fighters make adjustments during fights or excute the game plan they practice in camo he does niether. Inhis last fight against Clottey Max pointed out in big fashion how Zab was actually fighting like he wanted to win the fight. He stated two or three times that Judah stuck to his game plan a plan he and his corner thought could win him the fight. DUHHH this is what you are supposed to do ab make a game plan and stick to it. At 130 - 140 you could get away with going with the flow but now you are pushing 31 and you are fighting bigger heavier handed guys you can't run straight back and bob you have to block punches with your hands.

Here is the real reason why he is a bum adn much to my dislike I say this he is like tyson in the way that he quits when he has a hard task in front of him. everything came so easily to him with his natural god given talent and now that he finds himself in a battle instead of a easy match he looks for a way out with out getting hurt. When he fought Clottey he thought he was ahead on the cards and continued to tell the fight doctor he couldnt see even after the doctor said he was good to go. Byrd brought him to the corner for a routine look at the cut and to say"HEAD BUTT"...Zab saw a way out and after his pop told him he had the first two rounds in the bank when he leaned over and whispered it in his ear after Zab thought he was ahead and figured he would win on points....YOU ARE A BUM ZAB RETIRE I AM SICK OF WATCHING YOU THROW YOU CAREER AWAY!!!!

Well, you're a bit harsh on him but you are right. He does have a ****ty attitude. I especially agree with the bold. He is blessed with such natural gifts that he never really had to work really hard, just like you said.

He has taken too much punishment to be a champion again, especially at WW. Too bad. The man is truly talented..

Comment

Originally posted by abosworth View Post
            Well, you're a bit harsh on him but you are right. He does have a ****ty attitude. I especially agree with the bold. He is blessed with such natural gifts that he never really had to work really hard, just like you said.

He has taken too much punishment to be a champion again, especially at WW. Too bad. The man is truly talented..
            I only speak the truth....

Comment

your a bum

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                your a bum
                You spell like a bum, son!!

Just ****in with ya!

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                  your a bum
                  Now now sir sticks and stones will break my bones and so will the IRON MIKE PICTURE you have as your avatar...I love IRON MIKE so if you are seeing my comment I made about him then you know in your heart I speak the truth sir....Please refrain from calling me a bum my man you don't know me and I am new to this forum so it is what it is....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
                    Now now sir sticks and stones will break my bones and so will the IRON MIKE PICTURE you have as your avatar...I love IRON MIKE so if you are seeing my comment I made about him then you know in your heart I speak the truth sir....Please refrain from calling me a bum my man you don't know me and I am new to this forum so it is what it is....Lefty
                    dawg how many people can say they were the UNDISPUTED welterweight champ?zab has won titles in 3 different weight classes. regardless of who he beat or who he was beat by, thats a very hard thing to accomplish. same goes for the man tyson, at one point, he was unstoppable he was a world champion, the baddest man on the planet, i dont think champions can be bums. now i agree with you about waste of talent, but come on man 2 world champs cant be bums. sorry to come at you like that but i dont think people have a right to discredit people like that. zab and tyson were one of the best at a time. what about you?

Comment

Working...
                    X