Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Aussie Forum
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2008, 07:44 AM
boxa__ali
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,395.27
Default Sonny Bill is it koda nassa's fault

I think considering he changed managers to koda and his friends with mundine
i think he was given bad advise thats why his in the media about running away to france. since he became friends with these shonks his had nothing but issues at his club the bulldogs. I can understand him wanting more money i would go to but just the way his been handling these issues its just looks bad. I think since koda mismanaged mundines career well he kinda ****ed sonny bills too. wat do u guys think.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:24 AM
mgkirkpatrick
act like you know

Rep Power: 46 mgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,508.98
Total Points: 192,170.19
Cheers to you too!!! - BennyST So Ya don't have to watch Big Brother ;P - woftam Enjoy while watching Ten HD - Salty Got a gift for you. Now you're e-rich - ??? Superman! - BennyST 
Heres one for the road. - Team Mundine cheer up champ - Bronco's were terrific. - woftam Happy New Year - woftam 

it seems hard to go past the influence of khoder. i mean could things have really been so bad at the bulldogs for him to have just signed a 5 year contract? the guy is 22.. plenty of time to chase the big dollars. but without knowing the exact circumstances it's hard to judge the bloke.

anyhow if khoder has had an influence it's back fired on him.. he's been called to court along with sonny bill
Old 07-28-2008, 07:34 PM
woftam
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 woftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,697,547.68
Total Points: 35,730,334.72
s for smartass - mgkirkpatrick thanks for the link. you're a legend - mgkirkpatrick in lieu of karma. - Hard Dick Drink up pimp..! - The Scientist YNWA - JulioCesaChavez 
Big Up Urself Boss... - The Gully Gad Happy New Year to you Champ. Hope it's a good one. - brently1979 gift thread - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

He's an awesome player, but his stocks dropped dramatically in my book.
To piss off on a plane without even telling your team mates or team officials in search of big bucks whilst still contracted to your club is gutless & disgraceful. I sincerely hope there is another explanation for his ludicrous behavior.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:20 AM
Macho Madness
Contender

Rep Power: 7 Macho Madness has a reputation beyond reputeMacho Madness has a reputation beyond reputeMacho Madness has a reputation beyond reputeMacho Madness has a reputation beyond reputeMacho Madness has a reputation beyond reputeMacho Madness has a reputation beyond reputeMacho Madness has a reputation beyond reputeMacho Madness has a reputation beyond reputeMacho Madness has a reputation beyond reputeMacho Madness has a reputation beyond reputeMacho Madness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,787.90
Total Points: 12,277.81

nassa is a cunt, i swear to god he is so much of a ****wit, mundine wasnt that bad until he started boxin and this cunt got to him,

anyway i wonder what the dogs are gunna do, because sunny has 2 come bak but i think if they cancel the contract then he can leave anyway so yeh, they prob gunna sue him for millions but
Old 07-29-2008, 01:57 AM
mgkirkpatrick
act like you know

Rep Power: 46 mgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemgkirkpatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers to you too!!! - BennyST So Ya don't have to watch Big Brother ;P - woftam Enjoy while watching Ten HD - Salty Got a gift for you. Now you're e-rich - ??? Superman! - BennyST 
Heres one for the road. - Team Mundine cheer up champ - Bronco's were terrific. - woftam Happy New Year - woftam 

it's going to be interesting.

just one thing without getting preachy.. lets not be so quick to to vilify SBW..

something to consider.. murdoch has a huge stake in channel 9, the NRL etc.. murdoch also controls the media.. we're hearing alot about what sonny has done wrong but we havent heard his side yet..

don't you question why people arent making a big deal of the fact that the club says he hasnt signed with them yet.. and he doesnt even have a visa to enter france..

i'm willing to wait and see.. i dont think there'll be anything to excuse the fact that he's run off mid season but i wouldnt be surprised to see another side of the story emerge.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:51 AM
boxing_great
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 boxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 182,655.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxa__ali View Post
I think considering he changed managers to koda and his friends with mundine
i think he was given bad advise thats why his in the media about running away to france. since he became friends with these shonks his had nothing but issues at his club the bulldogs. I can understand him wanting more money i would go to but just the way his been handling these issues its just looks bad. I think since koda mismanaged mundines career well he kinda ****ed sonny bills too. wat do u guys think.
i completely agree with u. Koder is a big ****wit,and he has shaped Mundine and SBW.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:27 AM
bp4pbjr
Contender

Rep Power: 7 bp4pbjr has a reputation beyond reputebp4pbjr has a reputation beyond reputebp4pbjr has a reputation beyond reputebp4pbjr has a reputation beyond reputebp4pbjr has a reputation beyond reputebp4pbjr has a reputation beyond reputebp4pbjr has a reputation beyond reputebp4pbjr has a reputation beyond reputebp4pbjr has a reputation beyond reputebp4pbjr has a reputation beyond reputebp4pbjr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 146,635.89
Total Points: 152,623.44

there is a rumor floating around that SBW has debts he can't repay and thats why hes trying to cash in so quickly don't know how true it is though
Old 07-29-2008, 04:41 AM
mgkirkpatrick
act like you know

hmm i wonder how he could have racked up debts so quick.. unless he's a gambler.. dude's only 22 and the highest paid player at the dogs
Old 07-30-2008, 01:20 AM
boxing_great
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 boxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 182,655.20

he has a big mortgage on a 1 million dollar house with interest repayments of $9,000 /mnth