Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-27-2008, 07:41 PM
Clegg
GREEK DOUCHEBAG

Rep Power: 153 Clegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,063,183,577,675,516.75
Total Points: 1,063,533,777,165,138.50
Before I get banned. - Richard Nixon FREE RiZO! - Carlton Banks MMM-My Sharona! - RiZО Have an apple Clegg - danc1984 Yank food is good - mangler jr 
Chunk cake - It's part of your 5 a day! - Chunk Coffee Is Professional - Loccy To make up for that soggy one. - Raider Monkz mhh Alizee is moi lolita <3 - cleaner147 Professional Cookie - Loccy 
super clegg - Old Coward No Message - -veteran420- with love - -veteran420- Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
yum yum pot noodle - Mike_Hunt super e-baller - MANIAC310 Well deserved, never saw you at history section - HaglerSteelChin It sounds like you need one, LOL - HaglerSteelChin Have some more - HaglerSteelChin 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Scientist Gay and Lesbian Pride - RiΖΟ Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy 
Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Head and Neck Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Default Some of you guys need to stop with the "I told you so" attitude

First of all this isn't directed at Margarito fans or anyone who picked him to win.

Before the fight, people like Horus and DiegoFuego picked Cotto to win. Now that he's lost, they're making dozens of posts acting as if they made some great prediction that came true.

The fact is guys that you got it wrong. Diego, you've been saying for ages that you have no respect for Tony, that he sucks etc. DeliveryMan is another one. This guy posted earlier "I knew that would happen" but when I asked for a link to where he'd made that prediction before the fight, I didn't get a reply.

Like I said, if you picked Margarito to win I don't mind you mentioning that. It feels good to pick a winner, especially when it is an underdog like Margarito who many people are disrespectful about. But if you picked Cotto to win, don't act as if you've been proven right just because you once said "Cotto has some flaws".

I think that Clottey has some flaws, but I pick him to beat Judah. If Judah wins, you won't see me on here saying "look, I told you Clottey had flaws!"

It's funny how you try and turn it around by saying "See, Cotto fans were just over-rating their guy". The fact is that if you get a fight pick wrong, you either underestimated the winner or overrated the loser. Not just other people...you. So stop acting as if Cotto fans are so terrible when you got your prediction just as wrong.

That's the problem with some of you guys; your lack of intelligence and/or your love of Mayweather means that you screw up predictions on a regular basis, but you're so deluded that even when you have just been proven wrong, you start making posts acting as if you're Nostradamus or something...

Last edited by Clegg; 07-27-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-27-2008, 07:46 PM
abadger
Real Talk

Rep Power: 22 abadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 380,808.07
Total Points: 612,569.26
You're a good poster! - Tunney The brains of the outfit - Chunk Cheers, Calzaghe PWNED the yank, lacy-calzaghe all over again HAHA - ~Lucky13~ It's gonna be a long night tonight! - BatTheMan Top allround poster! Pizza owns! - KrisSilver 
For you and Joe - MizzzouMan 3K posts - T-97 cheers abadger we debate back and fourth and its good banter we dont have to always agree i respect your opinion though - Terrible... Thank you - boxing_prospect Great Poster - Dorian 
4k bro - Melly-Mel please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua freedom to the cornish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Left Hook Tua Thanks for the endless help champ.   I owe you one. - Spiegelo Help you stay up - T-97 
Welcome back abadger!!! - abosworth No Message - T-97 boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters - mickey gomez 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
First of all this isn't directed at Margarito fans or anyone who picked him to win.

Before the fight, people like Horus and DiegoFuego picked Cotto to win. Now that he's lost, they're making dozens of posts acting as if they made some great prediction that came true.

The fact is guys that you got it wrong. Diego, you've been saying for ages that you have no respect for Tony, that he sucks etc. DeliveryMan is another one. This guy posted earlier "I knew that would happen" but when I asked for a link to where he'd made that prediction before the fight, I didn't get a reply.

Like I said, if you picked Margarito to win I don't mind you mentioning that. It feels good to pick a winner, especially when it is an underdog like Margarito who many people are disrespectful about. But if you picked Cotto to win, don't act as if you've been proven right just because you once said "Cotto has some flaws".

I think that Clottey has some flaws, but I pick him to beat Judah. If Judah wins, you won't see me on here saying "look, I told you Clottey had flaws!"

It's funny how you try and turn it around by saying "See, Cotto fans were just over-rating their guy". The fact is that if you get a fight pick wrong, you either underestimated the winner or overrated the loser. Not just other people...you. So stop acting as if Cotto fans are so terrible when you got your prediction just as wrong.

That's the problem with some of you guys; your lack of intelligence and/or your love of Mayweather means that you screw up predictions on a regular basis, but you're so deluded that even when you have just been proven wrong, you start making posts acting as if you're Nostradamus or something...
How about this?

I picked this one disastrously wrong in every sense and am now sure I know nothing about boxing.

I did want Marg to win, but I didn't think he would.

Also, if Diego has been saying what Clegg says, then no offense Diego, but don't, you thought marg was **** and posted it violently. Strangely though, your assessment of him as a 'walking chin' was extremely accurate. It is little short of amazing.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:47 PM
Sox8055
*PLAYBOY*

Rep Power: 19 Sox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 82,767.10
money,money,money - Sox8055 Let's drink to Misa Campo my brotha!!! - abosworth No Message - texanballer 1K posts! - KESSLER who wants a beer, when u can have an 1080p LCD 85inch!!!!! - bearman3000 
Floyd Mayweather Jr - Dorian have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab FOR THE BITCH! - mellow_mood No Message - texanballer Una cerveza Medalla bien fria pa ti mi pana salsero! - gerardofpr 
We Poppin BOTTLES to a Cotto Victory! - .::EyEKoNiK::. my long time homie Sox - -Kevin- Una cervecita Tecate - -Kevin- 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Pico Hollywood Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Pico Hollywood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Silencers Childhood Cancer - Artur Kyshenko Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Silencers 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

lol i agree with you on diegofuego i remeber him putting out for cotto and now says that his prediction comes true...
Old 07-27-2008, 07:48 PM
Dan...
Fredette About It

Rep Power: 34 Dan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,259,639,550.99
Total Points: 3,269,756,770.11
Round on me - boxing2005 Fuck a beer have some Don P with me for B-Hop, i aint drinkin by myself!!! - bearman3000 3K Posts! - T-97 Thanks bro - T-97 great poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Melly-Mel 
cheers to a great poster - Melly-Mel No Message - mt102879 It doesn't help that they are led by Flawless - arguably the most annoying man on the planet. - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Silencers To good debates in 09! - KrisSilver 
lol merry new year , sir. - Left Hook Tua Dr.Joshua: Mix this soda with rum, take a motrin, and call me in the morning. - J. HITTER 6000 posts, congrats! - JAB5239 Give these sour grapes to Ponting next time you see him - The Monk Cool cat, good poster - mangler 
Have a cold glass of Fosters - Kevin Jesus You deserve a kick for your red K to Gully - Carnivore Happy Birthday for tomorrow mate. - Philfy These are great! - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Awesome post Clegg. You are right as well, that attitude ****ing sucks.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:49 PM
T-97
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Rep Power: 187 T-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,779,986,192,010.26
Total Points: 5,779,986,846,869.89
Romanian Steamie, Enjoy :p - Dorian wipe that semen off your avatar :P - texanballer Have a cookie! - ЯiZO Thanks for the link - Nautilus Thanks bud!! - -ROGELIO- 
I'm not drinking by myself :) - GreatJoe T man KO1 earth - KrisSilver CUNT! - ЯiZO CUNNNNNT! &amp;gt;=[ - ЯiZO The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry - Stewie 
A small token of appreciation for your generosity! T FTW! - danc1984 For being one of the good guys. - FRKO To: T - TRAVI$ Happy New Year Mr T! - KrisSilver For being amazingly generous. My dude, you rock. - FRKO 
eat cookies - Jewshua I.O.U 500k - RiΖO For a lover of quality music - jazluvr Leave again and you die - Uns No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - abosworth Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - abosworth Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Left Hook Tua Hepatitis C - Ryn0 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mr._Pink 

I predicted Cotto. Lost 180K ic taxes. I even made a thread admitting I was wrong.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:50 PM
Kris Silver
Kneel 4 Silver,good boy!

Rep Power: 31 Kris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond reputeKris Silver has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,091,923,326,495.62
Total Points: 4,191,923,476,376.71
cheers mate - TheDemdzasGhost Happy 1K anniversary! Keep up the good work! - BatTheMan Here ya go - T-97 No Message - T-97 A toast to our old friend 'Reasoning'....RIP - Chunk 
Top Poster! - abadger Here's some loving! - T-97 Happy 2000th - Puas No Message - T-97 For being one of the few sane people here! - FRKO 
3k, congrats to a good poster - MELLY-MEL... Have an apple - danc1984 Happy new year, Kris. - T-97 A toast to the great KrisSilver. - FRKO Thanks. Happy 2009 to you too. - Silencers 
you're a good poster...cheers mate - Makavelli Thanks for your support - Massage Queen Good poster, always a gentlemen. - Jewshua Happy Christmas in advance. - S a m u r a i Have another. - S a m u r a i 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

I knew this would happen.

Old 07-27-2008, 07:55 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 79,937,606,086.56
Total Points: 79,943,713,805.95
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Some of you Cotto fans should have expected this kind of reaction....
because in reality you can not sit up here and tell me you guys was not one of the main people discrediting Floyd whole career to praise cotto...When cotto haven't accomplish half of what Floyd has done...

that **** right there is disrespectful. Thats why people are unleashing on cotto.
because Fans like you didn't leave cotto no room for the Benefit of the doubt.

And trashing Mayweather whole career, Mean while Praising Cotto as the greatest thing to boxing.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:58 PM
P4PKING_2008
Banned

Rep Power: 0 P4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond reputeP4PKING_2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 968.46
Total Points: 407,807.10
No Message - azza here ya go Chris - TheDemdzasGhost 5KP - RichLoc cunt - reedickyaluss please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
Send a message via MSN to P4PKING_2008

But, I clearly told ya'll so. I made a sweet 200k on the fight.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:58 PM
abadger
Real Talk

Rep Power: 22 abadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond reputeabadger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 380,808.07
Total Points: 612,569.26
You're a good poster! - Tunney The brains of the outfit - Chunk Cheers, Calzaghe PWNED the yank, lacy-calzaghe all over again HAHA - ~Lucky13~ It's gonna be a long night tonight! - BatTheMan Top allround poster! Pizza owns! - KrisSilver 
For you and Joe - MizzzouMan 3K posts - T-97 cheers abadger we debate back and fourth and its good banter we dont have to always agree i respect your opinion though - Terrible... Thank you - boxing_prospect Great Poster - Dorian 
4k bro - Melly-Mel please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua freedom to the cornish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Left Hook Tua Thanks for the endless help champ.   I owe you one. - Spiegelo Help you stay up - T-97 
Welcome back abadger!!! - abosworth No Message - T-97 boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters - mickey gomez 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
Some of you Cotto fans should have expected this kind of reaction....
because in reality you can not sit up here and tell me you guys was not one of the main people discrediting Floyd whole career to praise cotto...When cotto haven't accomplish half of what Floyd has done...

that **** right there is disrespectful. Thats why people are unleashing on cotto.
because Fans like you didn't leave cotto no room for the Benefit of the doubt.

And trashing Mayweather whole career, Mean while Praising Cotto as the greatest thing to boxing.
I wanted Marg to win. I do agree in general that for a Mayweather fan it must be funny that Miguel lost to Margarito.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:59 PM
RwK
Predator Hunts My Love

Rep Power: 16912 RwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 247,267,262.91
Total Points: 6,878,673,732.56
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest thanks bro,good man. - BoZz Bribery for you to not kill me - led 
cheers friendo - Mike Tyson77 Super, man! :) - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy G - rorymac 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post

What this guy typed .

And yeah it's so ****ing annoying.