Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-27-2008, 08:12 AM
ALT-Assassin
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 53,080.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by theghost#1 View Post
Yes ,I'm serious, Hatton would have never taken a knee like Cotto did . Sorry to tell you , But Cotto is mentaly soft, As he was proven tonight. Hatton would have gone to the body a lot more and would never run the way Cotto did . Embarrasing. Crackhead, don't talk like that to your mother, I'm pretty sure she a nice mother.
Cottos mentality has nothing to do with his in ring skills.Cotto may have been back pedling but his punch output was far greater than most of the Hatton fights.If Cotto would of stayed and traded in the early rounds it would of got him knocked out early.If Hatton ever fights Cotto expect a one sided beatdown in Miguels favor.If cotto would of went to the body he would of been open to head shots.Hatton wouldn't last five rounds with Marg or Cotto.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-27-2008, 08:14 AM
Mushashi
R U MAD

Rep Power: 8 Mushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud ofMushashi has much to be proud of
Bank: 86,381,418,187.09
Total Points: 96,381,425,790.43
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo FIREPOWER - Jabroni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
You obviously haven't seen very many of his fights.
I've seen enough to know he ain't **** compared to Cotto
Old 07-27-2008, 08:15 AM
ALT-Assassin
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeALT-Assassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
I've seen enough to know he ain't **** compared to Cotto
Tell that to theghost#1
Old 07-27-2008, 08:16 AM
T-97
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Rep Power: 189 T-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,739,016,994,580.13
Total Points: 35,739,017,671,523.89
Romanian Steamie, Enjoy :p - Dorian wipe that semen off your avatar :P - texanballer Have a cookie! - ЯiZO Thanks for the link - Nautilus Thanks bud!! - -ROGELIO- 
I'm not drinking by myself :) - GreatJoe T man KO1 earth - KrisSilver CUNT! - ЯiZO CUNNNNNT! &amp;gt;=[ - ЯiZO The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry - Stewie 
A small token of appreciation for your generosity! T FTW! - danc1984 For being one of the good guys. - FRKO To: T - TRAVI$ Happy New Year Mr T! - KrisSilver For being amazingly generous. My dude, you rock. - FRKO 
eat cookies - Jewshua I.O.U 500k - RiΖO For a lover of quality music - jazluvr Leave again and you die - Uns No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - abosworth Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - abosworth Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Left Hook Tua Hepatitis C - Ryn0 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALT-Assassin View Post
Cottos mentality has nothing to do with his in ring skills.Cotto may have been back pedling but his punch output was far greater than most of the Hatton fights.If Cotto would of stayed and traded in the early rounds it would of got him knocked out early.If Hatton ever fights Cotto expect a one sided beatdown in Miguels favor.If cotto would of went to the body he would of been open to head shots.Hatton wouldn't last five rounds with Marg or Cotto.
Agreed.

Cotto would take him out with those hard ass combos and Margarito would walk to him, take anything Hatton could throw and just batter him silly.

No doubts, and I like Hatton. It's just a truth
Old 07-27-2008, 08:18 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 70 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,194,247,126.72
Total Points: 50,226,532,301,273.25
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-97 View Post
Agreed.

Cotto would take him out with those hard ass combos and Margarito would walk to him, take anything Hatton could throw and just batter him silly.

No doubts, and I like Hatton. It's just a truth
I have doubts (at 140), altho I too would imagine Cotto to win. It must be said tho, he doesn't take a punch well, Zab Judah hurt him too.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:20 AM
Oriachim
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Oriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,142,585.48

ww = cotto becasue hatton sucks at ww
lww = hatton because cotto sucks at lww (weight drained, weak chin).

still guys, you are completely dropping the subject of the topic. it wasn't "hatton owns cotto" was it?
Old 07-27-2008, 08:20 AM
them_apples
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 them_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,342,574,679.70
Total Points: 8,543,718,265.16
For making sense -- a rarity on BoxingScene. - S a m u r a i You make sense. Cheers, bro! - FightFreak 
Send a message via MSN to them_apples

Quote:
I have doubts (at 140), altho I too would imagine Cotto to win. It must be said tho, he doesn't take a punch well, Zab Judah hurt him too.
your saying Hatton does? Lazcano hurt him and Mayweather knocked him out..i'll bet with Winning gloves to!
Old 07-27-2008, 08:22 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 70 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,194,247,126.72
Total Points: 50,226,532,301,273.25
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by them_apples View Post
your saying Hatton does? Lazcano hurt him and Mayweather knocked him out..i'll bet with Winning gloves to!
I'm saying Hatton has a chance of a knockout blow, especially if there's a flare-up in the early rounds. Kid can brawl.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:25 AM
theghost#1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 theghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond reputetheghost#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,000,002,303,961.00
Merry Christmas - msagrain 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALT-Assassin View Post
Hatton would have never quit the way Cotto did and sure as hell would never take a knee. Hatton for sure is smarter and would have dug to the body more against tony. Hatton throws a lot more punches then Cotto does and clinches when he has too. Hatton doesn't tire down the strech either.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:26 AM
ALT-Assassin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriachim View Post
ww = cotto becasue hatton sucks at ww
lww = hatton because cotto sucks at lww (weight drained, weak chin).

still guys, you are completely dropping the subject of the topic. it wasn't "hatton owns cotto" was it?
I have to disagree as you made a point about how Cotto was looking for the knockout when all he was trying to do was keep Marg at bay.Hattons chin is not that good and he may be losing punch resistance to an unhealthy diet or lack of stamina.If Lazcano an innactive lightweight can hurt Hatton what do you think Cotto who is considered a big welterweight could do to him.Even at lightwelter I would favor Cotto as hatton is not a one punch knockout artist so Cotto would finish him off before he could do any accumlitive damage.