Saw Tyson in L.A. this weekend.... - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 08-25-2003, 02:05 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,947.00
Default Saw Tyson in L.A. this weekend....

I was out at the Von Dutch store in Melrose, and this limo pulls up. It's Tyson and some caramel-colored nubian princess. A whole gang of people started rushing him for autographs while I kind of chilled in the back. When I passed by, I yelled out, "Hey Mike, you gonna fight Sapp?" He smiled and said, "Yeah." And that was it. Wish I had my camera. The chick he was with was a dime. As for Tyson, the guy's not very tall, but he's got some ****ing huge biceps.
mmafanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-25-2003, 02:30 PM #2
Uninspired Orgasm

Location: In L.A., Where ANYthing south of Wilshire(BLVD) is all hood.
The Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 680,649.00
Send a message via AIM to The Ensanity

niiiice...you live in L.A.?
The Ensanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 02:30 PM #3
Fury Dragon

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

Awesome man!
Old 08-25-2003, 02:34 PM #4
Curly Howard

Very cool.
Old 08-25-2003, 03:24 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Zen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 204,649.00
Send a message via AIM to Zen

What the **** is up with Von Dutch, I see all the hip hop and r&b cats wearing that ****. Bet that ****s expensive. Nobody tried to piss him off and get hit? haha, now that he's filing bankruptcy everybody knows there's no money in it. I can not wait to see Tyson back in a ring, be it K1 or boxing.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 03:45 PM #6
The Grand Master Of Flowers

Bzob has a reputation beyond reputeBzob has a reputation beyond reputeBzob has a reputation beyond reputeBzob has a reputation beyond reputeBzob has a reputation beyond reputeBzob has a reputation beyond reputeBzob has a reputation beyond reputeBzob has a reputation beyond reputeBzob has a reputation beyond reputeBzob has a reputation beyond reputeBzob has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 371,324.07
Send a message via AIM to Bzob

Thats funny, I saw him knocking out curls on tv while training and he had at 2 45 lb plates and the W bar. I mean thats like 115lbs for high reps?! not too shabby for someone 225 at the time
Bzob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 03:22 AM #7
DragonZero

Quote:
Originally posted by Zen420
What the **** is up with Von Dutch, I see all the hip hop and r&b cats wearing that ****. Bet that ****s expensive. Nobody tried to piss him off and get hit? haha, now that he's filing bankruptcy everybody knows there's no money in it. I can not wait to see Tyson back in a ring, be it K1 or boxing.

filing bankruptcy doesn't mean your broke in his case i'm sure it's because his bills far outweigh his income

Share This With Friends

User Tag List