Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-24-2008, 10:13 PM
DIOS DOMINICANO
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,727,084.15
Total Points: 3,307,359.74
Have you ever been told that you look like Casamayor a bit? - DWiens421 Welcome Back - El Dominicano 
Send a message via AIM to DIOS DOMINICANO
Default EMANUEL AUGUSTUS: Roger Mayweather will help me win a world title.

Mayweather and The Drunken Master

By Media Report on Doghouse Boxing (July 24, 2008) DoghouseBoxing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Las Vegas, Nevada (July 24, 2008) "Slick" Nick Sampson & Macke Roberts of Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC proudly announce that current WBO Oriental Welterweight Champion Emanuel "The Drunken Master" Augustus, has a new trainer in his corner former two time world champion Roger Mayweather.

Emanuel Augustus along with Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC would like to thank Roger Mayweather for coming on board as the new trainer of Emanuel "The Drunken Master" Augustus. The natural boxing ability of Emanuel Augustus combined with the experience and training techniques of Roger Mayweather is a dangerous combination and every world champion in the Jr. welterweight division we look forward to seeing you in the ring very soon.

Emanuel Augustus says "People in the boxing world will now take me serious and see that I'm ready to win a world title. I am honored and privileged that a boxing trainer the caliber of Roger Mayweather has agreed to help me in my quest to win a world title.

Roger Mayweather says "Emanuel Augustus is a natural born fighter who knows how to fight. Once we get together and improve on a few things in the gym we have a good chance to win a world title."

Nick Sampson & Macke Roberts of Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC says "Emanuel Augustus took time off to regroup now he is back in the public eye and the public demand for Emanuel Augustus is incredible. For all the non believers who doubt the re-focus of Emanuel Augustus, we will prove you wrong. There have been people in the pro boxing industry who had the opportunity recently to work with Emanuel Augustus but they declined and those people have made a huge mistake. Now with Roger Mayweather on board as trainer that further strengthens our foundation now get ready for the exciting conclusion."

Emanuel Augustus says "With Roger Mayweather on board as my new trainer and the continued support of my fans and Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC the boxing world can expect me to become a world champion in the near future."

Nick Sampson and Macke Roberts of Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC says "Roger Mayweather is one of the top trainers in the pro boxing industry today. Now that Emanuel Augustus has a strong training/corner foundation he is one step closer to achieving his goal of becoming the jr. welterweight champion of the world."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-24-2008, 10:15 PM
DIOS DOMINICANO
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond reputeDIOS DOMINICANO has a reputation beyond repute
Have you ever been told that you look like Casamayor a bit? - DWiens421 Welcome Back - El Dominicano 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
Mayweather and The Drunken Master

Old 07-24-2008, 10:15 PM
Kball15
HATTON WRIGHT PAVLIK

Rep Power: 1489 Kball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 765,298,062.04
Total Points: 767,064,754.54

yea i heard i think its his only hope at a world title. Hopefully it happens for him, it would be a rediculously tremendous story. I believe they filmed him for a documentary... anyone know if they are still filming???
Old 07-24-2008, 10:19 PM
DIOS DOMINICANO
Banned

It's the funniest thing: he annoys the hell outta my girl.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:21 PM
El Dominicano
Banned

Bank: 1.04
Total Points: 188,648.87
a toast. to the death of the coalition. lol - Left Hook Tua Drink Some presidente - Pico Hollywood U called it, here's ur Chela! - Puas tua says up yours...... - Left Hook Tua lol - Left Hook Tua 
Thx Bro! - Joshua Clottey Top Dawg - Welter_Skelter salud!! - el guason456 Thats real. - El Gallo Negro! i've been here. i log on everyday at work. you haven't been here! lol - Left Hook Tua 
BS Retard of the Month Award. - Jim Jeffries This is long over due - Massage Queen yep fukk em - larryx guzman is done. - Left Hook Tua kEEP GOING hARD on these Sucka's lol - Horus 
Cause you Da Man! - Gift Of Gab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
I would have rather have him dance against Mayweather then fight. Would be cool to watch.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:22 PM
KLITSCHKO.
World Heavyweight Champ

Rep Power: 0 KLITSCHKO. has a reputation beyond reputeKLITSCHKO. has a reputation beyond reputeKLITSCHKO. has a reputation beyond reputeKLITSCHKO. has a reputation beyond reputeKLITSCHKO. has a reputation beyond reputeKLITSCHKO. has a reputation beyond reputeKLITSCHKO. has a reputation beyond reputeKLITSCHKO. has a reputation beyond reputeKLITSCHKO. has a reputation beyond reputeKLITSCHKO. has a reputation beyond reputeKLITSCHKO. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,848.54

Augustus is the most entertaining bum of all time
Old 07-24-2008, 10:23 PM
DIOS DOMINICANO
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Dominicano View Post
I would have rather have him dance against Mayweather then fight. Would be cool to watch.
Floyd Mayweather, jr insists that Augustus was his toughest fight.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:24 PM
DIOS DOMINICANO
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei23 View Post
Augustus is the most entertaining bum of all time
More than Hatton?
Old 07-24-2008, 10:24 PM
Amir K Shareef
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Amir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22.47
Total Points: 34,672.97
Keepin' it real! - Mizzou Now stuff this up your black ass!..............................jokes - Mizzou 

Allahu akbar.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:25 PM
DIOS DOMINICANO
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadon5 View Post
Allahu akbar.
Salaam