Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-20-2008, 01:12 PM
jamesc
Contender

Rep Power: 8 jamesc has a reputation beyond reputejamesc has a reputation beyond reputejamesc has a reputation beyond reputejamesc has a reputation beyond reputejamesc has a reputation beyond reputejamesc has a reputation beyond reputejamesc has a reputation beyond reputejamesc has a reputation beyond reputejamesc has a reputation beyond reputejamesc has a reputation beyond reputejamesc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,215.06
Default will cotto box?

do you guys see cotto boxing his way through the margarito fight? on paper it looks like an all out war but im sure his team are drumming into him that this would be a bad idea....

i think cottos skills will carry him through but if it becomes a war i have no idea which way its going....

im still hopefull for fight of the yar!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-20-2008, 01:14 PM
El Dominicano
Banned

Bank: 1.04
Total Points: 199,984.87
a toast. to the death of the coalition. lol - Left Hook Tua Drink Some presidente - Pico Hollywood U called it, here's ur Chela! - Puas tua says up yours...... - Left Hook Tua lol - Left Hook Tua 
Thx Bro! - Joshua Clottey Top Dawg - Welter_Skelter salud!! - el guason456 Thats real. - El Gallo Negro! i've been here. i log on everyday at work. you haven't been here! lol - Left Hook Tua 
BS Retard of the Month Award. - Jim Jeffries This is long over due - Massage Queen yep fukk em - larryx guzman is done. - Left Hook Tua kEEP GOING hARD on these Sucka's lol - Horus 
Cause you Da Man! - Gift Of Gab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc View Post
do you guys see cotto boxing his way through the margarito fight? on paper it looks like an all out war but im sure his team are drumming into him that this would be a bad idea....

i think cottos skills will carry him through but if it becomes a war i have no idea which way its going....

im still hopefull for fight of the yar!
Yes. and if he doesn't box in this fight he will get KTFO. Seriously. I don't see Cotto winning this fight if he decides to fight in the inside. He'll go in and out every once and a while. Thats the best choice. He'll have to go in and give Margarito a few body shots. He has to slow Margarito down one way or the other.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:15 PM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 60 Silencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,289,417,796,395.07
Total Points: 20,289,422,102,133.48
You're a great poster man!  The site is lucky to have you. - abosworth You're my hero!! :D - Spiegelo It's a pleasure to read your posts. - The_Bringer boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez boxingsences best happy xmas man lets drink to a good 1 good health - The Jackal 
Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble &amp;amp; very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 
Apple for the teacher, - mitruth from one intelligent  person to another ;) - Massage Queen Floyd Mayweather  Greatest fighter of his era - Malcolm. Boxing Scences Finest Happy bithday - The Jackal To one of Boxing Scene's Elite. - Izrock 
For the fight man - The Jackal For one of Boxingscene's finest! - Shadows No Message - Mucus ATG poster - Mucus Have a slice - Juan Gabriel 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Jackal Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 

I think his primary gameplan will be to box but I think he'll be forced to fight his way out a few times during the fight.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:15 PM
T-97
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Rep Power: 189 T-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,453,797,334,471.74
Total Points: 36,453,798,011,591.50
Romanian Steamie, Enjoy :p - Dorian wipe that semen off your avatar :P - texanballer Have a cookie! - ЯiZO Thanks for the link - Nautilus Thanks bud!! - -ROGELIO- 
I'm not drinking by myself :) - GreatJoe T man KO1 earth - KrisSilver CUNT! - ЯiZO CUNNNNNT! &amp;gt;=[ - ЯiZO The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry - Stewie 
A small token of appreciation for your generosity! T FTW! - danc1984 For being one of the good guys. - FRKO To: T - TRAVI$ Happy New Year Mr T! - KrisSilver For being amazingly generous. My dude, you rock. - FRKO 
eat cookies - Jewshua I.O.U 500k - RiΖO For a lover of quality music - jazluvr Leave again and you die - Uns No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - abosworth Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - abosworth Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Left Hook Tua Hepatitis C - Ryn0 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mr._Pink 

I think Cotto will box. He knows that Margaritos best chance in the fight is if he can turn it into a phonebooth fight, Miguel has been using his boxing ability of late and i feel he will continue to do it and try to avoid stading toe to toe with Margarito, early in the fight. Maybe later on if he feels that Margarito is weaker he will go in for the kill.

We will see, less than one week left now!

Last edited by T-97; 07-20-2008 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Error in typing
Old 07-20-2008, 01:16 PM
El Dominicano
Banned

a toast. to the death of the coalition. lol - Left Hook Tua Drink Some presidente - Pico Hollywood U called it, here's ur Chela! - Puas tua says up yours...... - Left Hook Tua lol - Left Hook Tua 
Thx Bro! - Joshua Clottey Top Dawg - Welter_Skelter salud!! - el guason456 Thats real. - El Gallo Negro! i've been here. i log on everyday at work. you haven't been here! lol - Left Hook Tua 
BS Retard of the Month Award. - Jim Jeffries This is long over due - Massage Queen yep fukk em - larryx guzman is done. - Left Hook Tua kEEP GOING hARD on these Sucka's lol - Horus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-97 View Post
I think Cotto will box. He knows that Margaritos best chance in the fight is if he can turn it into a phonebooth fight, Miguel has been using his boxing ability of late and i feel he will continue to do it and try to avoid stading toe to toe with Margarito, early in the fight. Maybe later on when he feels Margarito is weaker he will go in for the kill.

We will see, less than one week left now!
More durable, Margarito or Mosely???
Old 07-20-2008, 01:18 PM
S.G.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 S.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond reputeS.G. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 551,728.92
Good guy, good poster. - S a m u r a i My brother S.G., time for another gift. - S a m u r a i Underrated poster - ASH KETCHUM You have the Musical Ear - Stone Roses! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

yeah i think he'll fight smart and box his way to a UD
Old 07-20-2008, 01:19 PM
MANGLER
Sex Tape Flop Artist

Rep Power: 247 MANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,407,779,546,295.86
Total Points: 12,407,779,561,559.90
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy new year! - Toney Loc have some brew - arraamis Have a TV - eddie_monster here's something different. - chiguy91 
Top man - komodo Simply Super! - arraamis one you don't have - Starof David No Message - Starof David get back on the scene,im fuckin this place up - Mike Tyson77 
Thanks bro - komodo ran out of green, so here's a gift for that stacey dash background. - chiguy91 for the mang - jazluvr Thanks Mang! Here's one in return - codey Thanks bro. - komodo 
please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Ether Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Disposable Arts Autism - project xxx1 Hepatitis C - slevin 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - c l e a n e r Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mathed AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Monkz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - komodo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - komodo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - komodo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

He'll try to. If he can stick wit it he'll win the fight, I just don't see that happenin. Tony's gonna force Cotto into a brawl, and that don't favor him.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:19 PM
T-97
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Rep Power: 189 T-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,453,797,334,471.74
Total Points: 36,453,798,011,591.50
Romanian Steamie, Enjoy :p - Dorian wipe that semen off your avatar :P - texanballer Have a cookie! - ЯiZO Thanks for the link - Nautilus Thanks bud!! - -ROGELIO- 
I'm not drinking by myself :) - GreatJoe T man KO1 earth - KrisSilver CUNT! - ЯiZO CUNNNNNT! &amp;gt;=[ - ЯiZO The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry - Stewie 
A small token of appreciation for your generosity! T FTW! - danc1984 For being one of the good guys. - FRKO To: T - TRAVI$ Happy New Year Mr T! - KrisSilver For being amazingly generous. My dude, you rock. - FRKO 
eat cookies - Jewshua I.O.U 500k - RiΖO For a lover of quality music - jazluvr Leave again and you die - Uns No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - abosworth Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - abosworth Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Left Hook Tua Hepatitis C - Ryn0 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Dominicano View Post
More durable, Margarito or Mosely???
Ooops i put 'when he feels', i meant 'if he feels Margarito is weaker'. As for the question, probably Margarito. But i wouldn't say it is a land slide as Mosley is also very durable.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:22 PM
Lords of BoxingScene

Rep Power: 26 120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,358,778,826.64
Total Points: 44,968,869,168.13
to true warriors like margo and cotto! - sinep99 A toast to yet another great victory for Miguel! - The Surgeon For my own thread...lol. - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier cool poster should be wasted - led 
one for the road - led For the green - rorymac cheers! - sweetpea87 haha it was just a copy n paste - Konstantin 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian 

cotto's plan is to whoop that ass!!!hehe
Old 07-20-2008, 01:24 PM
El Dominicano
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-97 View Post
Ooops i put 'when he feels', i meant 'if he feels Margarito is weaker'. As for the question, probably Margarito. But i wouldn't say it is a land slide as Mosley is also very durable.
This will be a very hard fight for Cotto. Cotto isn't gonna last if he decides to fight in the inside. How will Cotto outbox someone who is bigger and has a huge reach advantage. Plus, Margarito is working on his Jab. This will be a very good fight. I don't see Cotto winning, but its possible.