No announcement yet.

ESPN2 tonight.RODRIGUEZ v DIAZ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
    These guys are close to even odds at the books bro. I'll give you 1:1 on Rodriguez. This is Diaz's backyard.
    How any bets have you had?

Comment

Diaz is stopping Rodriguez. I have only ever seen Rodriguez once. He was looking good against Feliciano, but then we all know what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by J_CON View Post
        umm...IDK... Are you worried about getting paid? I've been here for 2 years, have green karma and 50k. I'll put 5k on this Rodriguez. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Slotff View Post
          Diaz is stopping Rodriguez. I have only ever seen Rodriguez once. He was looking good against Feliciano, but then we all know what happened.
          There were reasons for that though... I have reason to believe this won't be a repeat. Have to wait and find out though... It IS Texas, so we'll see.

Comment

umm...IDK... Are you worried about getting paid? I've been here for 2 years, have green karma and 50k. I'll put 5k on this Rodriguez. Let me know.
            Alright....I'll do it. 5k sig it.

Comment

I have Diaz over Rodriguez. 2:1. My 5k to your 10k Any takers?
              Do you live in Wayne or the surrounding areas, by any chance?

Comment

Are you siggin or what!?

Comment

I'll guarantee his bet.

Comment

Originally posted by natas206 View Post
                    might be able to catch both? one starts at 7 the other at 8.

I'm concerned that the ESPN show follows a minor league baseball game. You know how those things go, so I'd keep your eye on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post

I'm concerned that the ESPN show follows a minor league baseball game. You know how those things go, so I'd keep your eye on that.
                      They'd preempt boxing for exhibition softball in a heartbeat so my hopes aren't high.

Comment

Working...
                      X