Sneakers! - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Thread Navigation

Old 07-14-2008, 11:57 AM
Jay Stone
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Jay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,126.81
Default Sneakers!

I know that for matches and all that I would need a good pair of boots. However, what about for training? is there a really good pair of cross trainers that anyone would suggest? let me knoww please! thanks
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-14-2008, 11:59 AM
JF91
Contender

Rep Power: 9 JF91 is a jewel in the roughJF91 is a jewel in the roughJF91 is a jewel in the roughJF91 is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 38,135.84

Train with what you're gonna fight in. Get used to the footwear you're going to be using in your fights so you can adapt to them and it's not a shock to your feet when you get in the ring for real.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:41 PM
dfwtx
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 dfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 558,916.94
Total Points: 592,064.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF91 View Post
Train with what you're gonna fight in. Get used to the footwear you're going to be using in your fights so you can adapt to them and it's not a shock to your feet when you get in the ring for real.
yea but for outdoor running I would suggest a pair of nike or new balance running shoes so that you dont wear out the sole of your boxing shoes.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:58 PM
Jay Stone
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 Jay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond reputeJay Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,126.81

Oh ok, thanks fellas i really appreciate it.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:16 PM
jenalberti
Amateur

Total Points: 2,751.13

I do my road work in Saucony. They hold up very well and not to bad on price. Those guys are right, in the gym you deffinatly want to wear what you'll fight in. Get your feet accustomed to your boot. I also wear my mouthpiece during most training. Not road work though. Good Luck.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:40 PM
KostyaTszyu44
Banned

Rep Power: 0 KostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond reputeKostyaTszyu44 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 68,163.53
Total Points: 190,796.53
Broncos FTW! - danc1984 Cheers for the kind words. - brently1979 

in the gym, wear your boots.

for runs etc...wear a pair of nike, adidas, new balance etc trainers

Share This With Friends

Tags
sneakers!

User Tag List