Nike Machomai Boxing Shoes - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 07-12-2008, 07:31 PM
machotime
Caballo

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20 machotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 222,331.79
Default Nike Machomai Boxing Shoes

http://store.titleboxing.com/nike-ma...shoes-mid.html

New boxing shoes that I just purchased.. They are great for anyone with narrow or normal width feet. Just like most Nike shoes, if you have wide feet, these arent the shoes for you.

Last edited by machotime; 07-12-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-12-2008, 07:34 PM
mspiegelo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 mspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 722,531.25
Total Points: 817,228.63
You get 1KO in sparring, and BoxScene ranks you undisputed champ. Congrats... - Spiegelo your alt is on crack! lmao - Left Hook Tua No Message - T-97 

were they true to size or did you order up?!? they look pretty sick... pacman wears a variation of these- but custom colors cuz he's the man like that
Old 07-12-2008, 07:39 PM
machotime
Caballo

Rep Power: 20 machotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond reputemachotime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspiegelo View Post
were they true to size or did you order up?!? they look pretty sick... pacman wears a variation of these- but custom colors cuz he's the man like that
I ordered 1/2 size up. They are very comfortable and lightweight.
Old 07-12-2008, 07:57 PM
dfwtx
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 dfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 558,916.94
Total Points: 592,083.67

did you notice a difference from your other shoes since you ordered 1/2 size up? if i wear an 11 in other nikes would you recommend still ordering up? I'm thinking of getting these after my everlasts wear out.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:04 PM
machotime
Caballo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtx View Post
did you notice a difference from your other shoes since you ordered 1/2 size up? if i wear an 11 in other nikes would you recommend still ordering up? I'm thinking of getting these after my everlasts wear out.
Well, i use to have the Lo-Pros

the Machomai's are more comfortable. I usually wear a 10.5 in everlast and originally ordered the Lo-Pros in a 10.5 but had to return them and ended up buying 11.5 which were fine.

I ordered the Machomais in a 11 and they fit perfect.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:16 PM
dfwtx
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 dfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 558,916.94
Total Points: 592,083.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by machotime View Post
Well, i use to have the Lo-Pros

the Machomai's are more comfortable. I usually wear a 10.5 in everlast and originally ordered the Lo-Pros in a 10.5 but had to return them and ended up buying 11.5 which were fine.

I ordered the Machomais in a 11 and they fit perfect.
alright cool, how did they weigh compared to the everlasts?
Old 07-12-2008, 08:18 PM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
Rep Power: 49 !! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,653,577,759,436.31
Total Points: 41,716,981,661,668.43
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = &lt;3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites&gt; Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

I love how the missrespresent the product. Pacman and Oscar wear these.

Same shoe but they are special enough to get the Jordan branded once.

Last edited by !! Shawn; 07-12-2008 at 08:21 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:24 PM
machotime
Caballo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtx View Post
alright cool, how did they weigh compared to the everlasts?
Similar in weight, but I like the height of these compared to the everlast.

ALso, you cant really compare the look.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:25 PM
machotime
Caballo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post
I love how the missrespresent the product. Pacman and Oscar wear these.

Same shoe but they are special enough to get the Jordan branded once.
Its still the same shoe. To my knowledge these shoes were never available until recently.

Now they are and they are awesome.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:26 PM
mspiegelo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 mspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 722,531.25
Total Points: 817,228.63
You get 1KO in sparring, and BoxScene ranks you undisputed champ. Congrats... - Spiegelo your alt is on crack! lmao - Left Hook Tua No Message - T-97 

Quote:
Originally Posted by machotime View Post
Similar in weight, but I like the height of these compared to the everlast.

ALso, you cant really compare the look.
the olympic team got the jordans too- they're sick!

the roy jones look hot too, but i hear they are not practical- kinda clunky and heavy.

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, machomai, nike, shoes

User Tag List