Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Who will be remembered as a greater fighter?
Floyd Mayweather Jr 130 29.28%
Manny Pacquiao 314 70.72%
Voters: 444. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 01-19-2013, 06:55 AM
Marvellous1
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Marvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these partsMarvellous1 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,024,565.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
Ask Bhop...hes 46 and still going. Oh and the hype is 40 is the new 30 by the way! heheheheeeee One puch can change a fight. You dont have to be 20 or so to throw a punch...thats you ignorance to the sport and conditioning . I dont mind at all helping the less fortunate... i know youre a little slow so ill help you! Sorry you failed at a logical point!
Translate: "I STILL don't have an answer to your question".

Trying to appear clever with your pseudo-superiority rather than just answering a question is really poor show. I'll try again.

Do you think Marquez was genuinely at his best (ie. peak, prime) in his last fight with Pacquiao? That is what you alluded to when saying, "that's what happens when fighters face each other at their best". That would imply that not only was Marquez at his best at nearly 40, but so too was Pacquiao. Did Pacquiao just get knocked out at his best? I'll see if you can actually answer these questions like a man or try to pretend to be clever (and fail).
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-19-2013, 07:10 AM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 918,473,187.01
Total Points: 200,918,613,662.04
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Yeah, I agree with that. I guess 315 voters have common sense.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:11 AM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 18 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,011,102,939.95
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

lots of salty flowmos in this thread. They were so happy last month thinking they won some kind of victory.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:46 PM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,353,028.53
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellous1 View Post
Translate: "I STILL don't have an answer to your question".

Trying to appear clever with your pseudo-superiority rather than just answering a question is really poor show. I'll try again.

Do you think Marquez was genuinely at his best (ie. peak, prime) in his last fight with Pacquiao? That is what you alluded to when saying, "that's what happens when fighters face each other at their best". That would imply that not only was Marquez at his best at nearly 40, but so too was Pacquiao. Did Pacquiao just get knocked out at his best? I'll see if you can actually answer these questions like a man or try to pretend to be clever (and fail).
Pac wasnt at his best, he has had too many tough fights, unlike JMM. And style wise it was a bad match up for Pac, but he was still ahead on points against the best counterpuncher in the world. So what does that say about Pac.......lots?

It doesnt matter that Pac lost. People who fight often and against great fighters lose, unlike Floyd who dont fight often and dont fight great fighters often.
Its important that to become great you challenge yourself often, losing doesnt matter, because great fighters lose. The incentive is to fight and not try keeping the zeros. The benefit of the doubt goes to the one who fights, losing isnt the important issue. Its the fact that you fight great fighters often. No one is going to hold it against Pac he got ko'ed in the fourth fight with JMM.
Cos anyone can say Floyd would also get ko'ed by JMM if he fought JMM at least 2 times, and if not 2 times, he would get koed in the third fight and no one can prove otherwise.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:17 PM
littlemac
Who Necks!

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,150,684,469.78
Total Points: 56,152,369,413.94
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Manny will be remembered as the hype job that got knocked the phuck out by a 40 year old light weight he tried to cherry pick by making the light weight move up.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:24 PM
josenoway
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 josenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657,666.83
Total Points: 2,102,686,077.95

In light of Barry Bonds, Clemens and others being denied entrance to the HOF and now Lance Armstrong confessing, Nappiao will be remembered for refusing to be drug tested using classic excuses as 'Scared of needles' and 'Superstitious' and 'I need cutoffs.'

Getting Zero Dark Thirty'd by JMM is just the cherry on the top.
Old 04-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Freedom.
Boxing aficionado

Rep Power: 265 Freedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,262,030,515,520,000.00
Total Points: 104,264,074,392,618,032.00
happy new year too bro! - led Great poster. - PainfromUkraine elite poster - A-Wolf For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz Thanks - Weltz One of the best members in boxingscene - Red Cyclone Thsnks - Scott.Weiland No Message - Lebanon 
No Message - Scott.Weiland Right on, I appreciate that - Boxing Goat For rennouncing your faith in Wladimir Klitschko. Good Job. Welcome to the Wilder side of things. Welcome to team Wilder. Bommmmmmb Squaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd - BrushMyHair To my fellow Beatle-maniac - led Beterbiev - wladavit 
Thnx for the green. You are a superb poster as well. - Boxing Goat Have a pint on me! - House of Stone The GGG Wine - Imported From Monte Carlo, Monaco. Extremely Expensive, Only Shared With High Class Members Of BoxingScene. Cheers good boy! - Golovkin Have some grapes like a king! - Rostov Papa Good non biased poster - Badzi87 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemac View Post
Manny will be remembered as the hype job that got knocked the phuck out by a 40 year old light weight he tried to cherry pick by making the light weight move up.
Floyd Mayweather will be remembered as a

Old 04-13-2014, 04:58 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 130 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,466,383,419,985.33
Total Points: 5,743,383,777,093.73
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Last night was definitely a boost to Manny's career.
Old 04-13-2014, 05:00 PM
BUNGALOWS
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond reputeBUNGALOWS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,989,250,308.59
No Message - HaglerSteelChin No Message - dan_cov a medal for the owning of flowmo's - E.P.T. cheers to an ATG poster - sugarsmosley lets keep it classy B) - Trudoe 
:luvbed: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Trudoe 

314 to 130.