Most embarrassing moment in the gym for you? - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 06-22-2008, 06:20 PM #1
Boxing in the face

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Nacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,935,313.77
Total Points: 58,507,328.76
This Beer represents Roy beating Joe Calzaghe, VERY SOON! - reedickyaluss No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza 
No Message - azza No Message - azza what kind of a sad cunt buys himself gifts? - mickeyb fucking gay - mickeyb No Message - P4PKING_2008 
Your milkshake brings all the whores to the board. Well, at least one of them. - K-Nan rocky sucks - RichLoc Don't say I never gave you anything ;) - woftam does cotto make you randy baby, yeah?? - Sin City Arise Sir Azza of Chavvington - Jambo Boy 
Send a message via MSN to Nacho_Analstain
Default Most embarrassing moment in the gym for you?

I have a couple, Probably the worse was my first time sparring when i was 15-16 against a guy who was a lot smaller, 14 years old.

I had sparred a few different guys that day, Mainly guys just as good as me and i did well, Showed power and strength and it gave me a big ego trip ... Then they put me in with this little guy and he beat the piss out of me .. I didn't know how to defend so i just bent down really low and he was landing uppercuts for fun, I was just throwing bombs and they were hitting his gloves and rocking his foundation but had little effect.

Another embarrassing time, I was just on the heavy bag, Took a huge swing and missed, Hit my trainer in the chest before falling on my face
Nacho_Analstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-22-2008, 06:32 PM #2
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The Failboat will become famous soon enoughThe Failboat will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 450.47

The Failboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:07 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Smokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,032,858,955.13
Total Points: 3,032,905,819.05
For &amp;quot;The Fight - A Dirty Business&amp;quot;, drink up man :) - GreatJoe the heart of a champion! remember, wax on, wax off. - Miyagi to my main account - Mr._Pink Hala Madrid - dj Pepe 

Hehe, ****ed it up with the jump ropes once, maaan **** was ****ed up.
Smokin'J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:12 PM #4
Contender

mightymouse2k is a name known to allmightymouse2k is a name known to allmightymouse2k is a name known to allmightymouse2k is a name known to allmightymouse2k is a name known to allmightymouse2k is a name known to all
Total Points: 6,468.55

The last embarrassing moment for me actually originated from boxingscene. I think it was "Diesel" who said to prove i had an 8 pack, turned out i didn't, just me momentarily lapsing into stupidity. Anyway soon afterwards i asked my trainer about how to get one. Unfortunately when i asked about it everyone in the gym somehow overheard me and also the consequent abuse from my trainer about "boxing isn't about symmetry and hair products" and "you ****ing girl, stop worrying about what you look like and start doing some real training". Consequently my nickname for the next 2 weeks was "big girl" and i was the object of alot of jibes about being an image obssessed ***** who needed to check himself in the mirrior every 5 minutes. DEfinately not my proudest moments.
mightymouse2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:20 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Smokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin'J has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,032,858,955.13
Total Points: 3,032,905,819.05
For &amp;quot;The Fight - A Dirty Business&amp;quot;, drink up man :) - GreatJoe the heart of a champion! remember, wax on, wax off. - Miyagi to my main account - Mr._Pink Hala Madrid - dj Pepe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymouse2k View Post
The last embarrassing moment for me actually originated from boxingscene. I think it was "Diesel" who said to prove i had an 8 pack, turned out i didn't, just me momentarily lapsing into stupidity. Anyway soon afterwards i asked my trainer about how to get one. Unfortunately when i asked about it everyone in the gym somehow overheard me and also the consequent abuse from my trainer about "boxing isn't about symmetry and hair products" and "you ****ing girl, stop worrying about what you look like and start doing some real training". Consequently my nickname for the next 2 weeks was "big girl" and i was the object of alot of jibes about being an image obssessed ***** who needed to check himself in the mirrior every 5 minutes. DEfinately not my proudest moments.
hahaahah respect man
Smokin'J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:28 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

dfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond reputedfwtx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 558,916.94
Total Points: 592,503.67

I was doing squat + medicine ball throws (8 or 10 pounder) up to a certain height on the walls of my gym, I had done around 40-50 and was getting a little tired and missed a catch, it landed square on my nose hard as **** lol.
dfwtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:32 PM #7
Interim Champion

Landon S has a spectacular aura aboutLandon S has a spectacular aura aboutLandon S has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 29,702.05

Im a bleeder, 2/3rds of the times I spar I get a bloody nose its embarassing. I can actually sit here, make my face as red as possible, and get a nose bleed from the pressure without even touching my face lol. Its always been like that. I gotta get that **** cauterized but I owe healthcare so it aint happening till that ****s payed off.
Landon S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:50 PM #8
Contender

TheTruthIs will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 11,763.27

Came down with a case of the trots. Had to spar, wasn't too sure if it was wise. Went 5 or so rounds keeping mind to keep the cheeks tightly clenched and not force too much. Was terribly worried as was about 10-15 people watching. Made it thru okay to my relief.

About 10 seconds after a real hard cough came as had a cold too and **** my pants, right there on canvas.
TheTruthIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:38 PM #9
Lifestyle Random

Actus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,547,049.45
Total Points: 63,613,058.89
Happy b-day homey - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruthIs View Post
Came down with a case of the trots. Had to spar, wasn't too sure if it was wise. Went 5 or so rounds keeping mind to keep the cheeks tightly clenched and not force too much. Was terribly worried as was about 10-15 people watching. Made it thru okay to my relief.

About 10 seconds after a real hard cough came as had a cold too and **** my pants, right there on canvas.
lmfaoooooooooooooooo post of the century!
Actus Reus 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:41 PM #10
Lifestyle Random

Actus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,547,049.45
Total Points: 63,613,058.89
Happy b-day homey - mangler 

*Not making weight afew months ago
*not being able to get to my normal weight and being looked as a undiciplined fighter
*Everytime My nose acts up and starts bleeding due to a light tap.
Actus Reus 21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List