Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 06-19-2008, 06:53 PM
Landon S
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Landon S has a spectacular aura aboutLandon S has a spectacular aura aboutLandon S has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,571.05
Default Free lollypops

now that Ive your attention

This forum is rediculous. Why? because everyone acts like they are in kindergarten. In fact Ive seen kindergarten kids act more respectful and courteous than many of the posters here. Kindergarten kids also watch their mouths.

Maybe we need an internet nanny for alot of you, someone to cuff you over the head and tell you to play nice or wash your mouth out with soap. I think an active moderator would be a welcome addiction to this board. Someone that can lock threads, delete posts, BAN MEMBERS and maybe then people will be treated the way they should be treated here.

Would you speak to someone in person the way you talk to people here? Not likely unless your a 100% piece of garbage SOB. You would likely get your teeth knocked down your throat.

Nobody really gains anything from posts like "your a twat" or "I could beat you up" or "your an idiot" or "!! Shawn !! is a dickhead". I realise alot of the posters here are still in high school but try not to act like your in pre school.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-19-2008, 07:00 PM
JayCoe
Contender

Rep Power: 7 JayCoe has a reputation beyond reputeJayCoe has a reputation beyond reputeJayCoe has a reputation beyond reputeJayCoe has a reputation beyond reputeJayCoe has a reputation beyond reputeJayCoe has a reputation beyond reputeJayCoe has a reputation beyond reputeJayCoe has a reputation beyond reputeJayCoe has a reputation beyond reputeJayCoe has a reputation beyond reputeJayCoe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 39,971.30

I actually did look because of the title, in retrospect I don't know why because quite clearly I wasn't going to get a free lollypop and if it was possible I didn't actually want one or would have gone to the effort of giving an address to get one, pff, the mind boggles some.

But on the lesser issue of this thread, yeah I agree, I never understand why when somebody asks for help, whether it's on a type of gloves or because they're scared, what use it is just attacking them.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:32 PM
Landon S
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Landon S has a spectacular aura aboutLandon S has a spectacular aura aboutLandon S has a spectacular aura about

Yeah Im not even a guy thats easily annoyed and prone to righteous outbursts but Ive seen it happen with an some frequency here as opposed to other message boards and its quite stupid TBH.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:19 PM
danny stash
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 danny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 323,330.99
Total Points: 415,733.79

I agree and have been fighting this losing battle since my first day on here...

you twat... totally joking
Old 06-19-2008, 09:13 PM
remorseless08
Up and Comer

Total Points: 11,941.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landon S View Post
now that Ive your attention

This forum is rediculous. Why? because everyone acts like they are in kindergarten. In fact Ive seen kindergarten kids act more respectful and courteous than many of the posters here. Kindergarten kids also watch their mouths.

Maybe we need an internet nanny for alot of you, someone to cuff you over the head and tell you to play nice or wash your mouth out with soap. I think an active moderator would be a welcome addiction to this board. Someone that can lock threads, delete posts, BAN MEMBERS and maybe then people will be treated the way they should be treated here.

Would you speak to someone in person the way you talk to people here? Not likely unless your a 100% piece of garbage SOB. You would likely get your teeth knocked down your throat.

Nobody really gains anything from posts like "your a twat" or "I could beat you up" or "your an idiot" or "!! Shawn !! is a dickhead". I realise alot of the posters here are still in high school but try not to act like your in pre school.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now more to the point, why are you offering kindergarden kids lollypops? thats my concern. Im a little worried about you now, we caught you out.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Landon S
Interim Champion

ROFLMAO, I never would have thought of that.

I also have popsicles in the basement, mmmmmm,
gather round kiddies
Old 06-20-2008, 01:17 AM
remorseless08
Up and Comer

Total Points: 11,941.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landon S View Post
ROFLMAO, I never would have thought of that.

I also have popsicles in the basement, mmmmmm,
gather round kiddies
---------------------------------------------------

yeah i beleive you, i truely do....
Old 06-20-2008, 01:43 AM
Landon S
Interim Champion

...its a joke

but whatever, just 1 more example of the childish things some say. Thanks for the extra ammo. Your just driving my point home even more.

Last edited by Landon S; 06-20-2008 at 02:01 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:42 AM
leff
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 leff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond reputeleff has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,078,824.86
Send a message via MSN to leff

this section needs its on mod.....to much bs
Old 06-20-2008, 05:50 AM
the_godslayer
Banned

Rep Power: 0 the_godslayer has a reputation beyond reputethe_godslayer has a reputation beyond reputethe_godslayer has a reputation beyond reputethe_godslayer has a reputation beyond reputethe_godslayer has a reputation beyond reputethe_godslayer has a reputation beyond reputethe_godslayer has a reputation beyond reputethe_godslayer has a reputation beyond reputethe_godslayer has a reputation beyond reputethe_godslayer has a reputation beyond reputethe_godslayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,839.25
Total Points: 106,850.32
Have a pint on me... - BostonGuy thanks , bud. we'll share it. lol - Left Hook Tua 

in principle i totally agree, there are many other forums out there (and even a sub section on here) where you can go to flame ... lets just leave this place for those who actually want to have constructive discussions about boxing eh??