|07-23-2003, 01:23 AM||#1|
Total Points: 0
Kimo Vs. Sapp in K-1....
Yesterday, K-1 officially named the 6 foot 2 inch, 240-pound Kimo Leopoldo as Bob Sapp's opponent, whose appearance in Sin City next month will mark his first in the United States. The two superheavyweights will meet in a three, three-minute round K-1 rules Superfight....
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
|07-23-2003, 07:38 PM||#7|
Join Date: Apr 2003
Quoted: 0 Post(s)Rep Power: 0
Total Points: 18,018.00
Let Haru predict this one:
(1) Sapp will come out like a bloody windmill untill Kimo eats a few and gets a standing 8.
(2) Repeat step one.
(3) If Kimo lands ANYTHING at all-it will be a weak leg kick.
(4) Round 2 will have Sapp attempt his first head kick ever, and he will fall on his ass.
(5) Sapp will revert to step 1, except he will throw in a few more illegal rabbit punches after the ref separates them.
(6) The fight will end near the end of the second round, when Sapp mauls Kimo in the ropes and they both spill out of the ring into the crowd, thus causing Kimo to fracture his vertebrae, thus ending the fight.
Kimo bitz slaps ol' Sapp in the eye socket and he re-injures himself permanently and is forced to quit fighting all together!! Wouldn't that be the cat's ass?
Haru doesn't give a rat's ass about this fight. It really is a joke. Neither of them can kickbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Share This With Friends|