Riccio vs gracie bar brawl - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 07-19-2003, 05:59 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
rtbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,985.00
Send a message via AIM to rtbrouwer
Default Riccio vs gracie bar brawl

Date: 19-Jul-03 01:41 AM
4 Total Posts

Royce you have to quick call me for what you did to me with Robin and seven guys against me alone 5 hours ago. You are a coward. You need to be 9 guys to fight against me in the streets and you left cowardly and put on me no damage. But you made a big mistake by hitting my 14 years old brother. He is right now in hospital and if you don't call me today i will go to the police station and sue you and you will finish in jail. In france when you hit a 14 years old kid you are in serious trouble.
So for all gracie fans who is the champion? me alone against 9 guys (including royce and robin) or royce hiting a 14 years old kid in the streets.

right now all gracie are finished with what you did cowardly because the entire world will know what you did tonight. son of *****

damien RICCIO

http://www.mma.tv/TUF/DisplayMessage...=332&FID=1&c=1
rtbrouwer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-19-2003, 06:00 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

rtbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond reputertbrouwer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 59,985.00
Send a message via AIM to rtbrouwer

here is a good reply:

Date: 19-Jul-03 03:50 AM
629 Total Posts

ok let me point out a few things from someone that has been jumped at a party:
#1 you sure as hell dont have time to count faces or even tell who is doing what

#2 there is no way in hell that someone was holding a camera while they were jumping you and if they werent actively involved in the attack you probably wouldnt notice them

#3 if your 14 year old brother is old enough to hang out in a bar then he is old enough to be responsible for what happens in a bar

#4 why would royce need 8 other people to beat you?

#5 why didnt these 20 friends of yours do anything while robin was handing you your ass?

#6 who the **** looks at their brother getting jumped then says "wow its royce gracie"

#7 if your brother was looking at royce and said "wow its royce gracie" how the hell did royce hit him in the back

#8 **** a frenchman calling anyone a liar

#9 **** the french

#10 how the hell did you have 9 world class martial artists stomping on you and all you got was a few cuts?

#11 didnt you say "this is my last post" about an hour ago?

#12 why didnt you go with your brother to the hospital instead of going home and getting on your computer?

#13 did you expect the gracies to just let you walk away after that bull**** you tried with robin?

#14 why didnt you show up at royce's seminar like you were invited to instead of challenging the smallest and least mma trained gracie there is?

#15 how many of these questions are you going to dodge?
rtbrouwer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 11:02 AM #3
realkaps

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

This is funny.....
Old 07-19-2003, 02:49 PM #4

DOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,414.58
Total Points: 739,285.90
Send a message via AIM to DOGGx0 Send a message via MSN to DOGGx0

Quote:
Originally posted by kaps
This is funny.....
DOGGx0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 03:47 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

handjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 282,109.00
Send a message via AIM to handjobs4dollars

My brother is going to beat up your brother.
handjobs4dollars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 11:26 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

seldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,791.00

I hate the French
seldomTap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 11:49 PM #7
Interim Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Big-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 34,888.00

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Big-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 11:49 PM #8
Interim Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Big-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these partsBig-g is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 34,888.00

I cant belive this ****s happening, they should just settle it in the ring
Big-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 08:33 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Big_Papa has a reputation beyond reputeBig_Papa has a reputation beyond reputeBig_Papa has a reputation beyond reputeBig_Papa has a reputation beyond reputeBig_Papa has a reputation beyond reputeBig_Papa has a reputation beyond reputeBig_Papa has a reputation beyond reputeBig_Papa has a reputation beyond reputeBig_Papa has a reputation beyond reputeBig_Papa has a reputation beyond reputeBig_Papa has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,694.00

that's funny.
Big_Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 02:06 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

mmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond reputemmafanman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 36,945.00

Great reply to Riccios post. It has BS written all over it.
mmafanman is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List