Motivation? - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 07-14-2003, 07:10 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond reputeKempo Chris has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 345,422.00
Send a message via AIM to Kempo Chris
Default Motivation?

What motivates you guys to train and fight?
I need some motivation
I feel like I have lost it lately
Im starting to get it back

I would like to hear what motivates yous
Kempo Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-14-2003, 07:43 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

VulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 378,080.37
Send a message via ICQ to VulgarTheClown Send a message via AIM to VulgarTheClown Send a message via Yahoo to VulgarTheClown

the desire to prove myself and show everyone that said i cannot that i can.

that and gettin a good body so taht ladies want to touch me more
VulgarTheClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 07:43 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

VulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond reputeVulgarTheClown has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 378,080.37
Send a message via ICQ to VulgarTheClown Send a message via AIM to VulgarTheClown Send a message via Yahoo to VulgarTheClown

OH and bruises look cool
VulgarTheClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 09:25 PM #4
Contender

Seraph_17 is infamous around these partsSeraph_17 is infamous around these partsSeraph_17 is infamous around these partsSeraph_17 is infamous around these partsSeraph_17 is infamous around these partsSeraph_17 is infamous around these partsSeraph_17 is infamous around these partsSeraph_17 is infamous around these partsSeraph_17 is infamous around these partsSeraph_17 is infamous around these partsSeraph_17 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 23,876.00

LOL same here vulgar.
Seraph_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 12:30 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Carlao has a reputation beyond reputeCarlao has a reputation beyond reputeCarlao has a reputation beyond reputeCarlao has a reputation beyond reputeCarlao has a reputation beyond reputeCarlao has a reputation beyond reputeCarlao has a reputation beyond reputeCarlao has a reputation beyond reputeCarlao has a reputation beyond reputeCarlao has a reputation beyond reputeCarlao has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 89,268.00

This is something that I still to this day after all the years of training have a problem with.

I work very long hours and then I have to find time to train. I'm very fortunate that I train with a team of friends that are at a very good skill level. I have a close relationship with the main instructor and they make an effort to teach me good thigs, therefore part of my motivation is that I do not want to let them down by not wanting to learn and showing to class.

Another motivation for meis learning new things, I always in practice do quite bad, the reason is because I always try new things to learn them. Once I master that move I will use it in tournament. Which is another motivation for me, I love the competition I like the feeling of butterflies in the stomach before a match, regardless of the outcome.

Look for the little things that got you started and that you liked at the begening, I usually watch tapes of top level fighters and that gets me some good motivation to get my fat ass back in gear.

Good luck in finding your drive!
Carlao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 07:23 PM #6
Amateur

krizzo has a reputation beyond reputekrizzo has a reputation beyond reputekrizzo has a reputation beyond reputekrizzo has a reputation beyond reputekrizzo has a reputation beyond reputekrizzo has a reputation beyond reputekrizzo has a reputation beyond reputekrizzo has a reputation beyond reputekrizzo has a reputation beyond reputekrizzo has a reputation beyond reputekrizzo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,133.00

sometimes for me it's not about the desire to train, but rather no energy to train after school, work or whatever. So Caffine can really help with a pick me up to go and train, just make sure you drink alot of water and don't have any heart problems. I now it sounds funny but it does work.
krizzo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List