Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > The Limey Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Flab
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond reputeFlab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,217,401,369.50
Total Points: 21,217,518,605.82
happy birthday! - led wanking material ;) - -veteran420- You're freeeeeeeeeeeeee! - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* And a Happy New Year, innit. - Southpaw Stinger 
Merry christmas too! - led left over chunk cake for you for christmas :) - - v e t - Merry Christmas bro. lol - F l i c k e r Happy  new year! - Sir TomJones Have a good'en big lad - El Fenomeno 
merry chirstmas flabby! - dj emzz Great guy! - led Feliz Navidad - El Mustang happy hols, daddy Flab :) - STONES! Feliz Navidad! - MANIAC310 
merry x mas - MARKBNLV In b4 it sells out- Happy New Year! x - *Boss Lady* Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy new year! - Toney Loc Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stewie 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Raider Monkz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Raider Monkz Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Scat Man Head and Neck Cancer - Raider Monkz Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - -veteran420- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamboboy View Post
Can someone bum me please, i desperatly want to be in the limey bum squad but i'm only young and my mum said i have to wait until i'm 18 to be bummed by fully grown men.

Please help.
Only azza will be able to initiate you in this case, as he is the youngest and also has the smallest trousersnake. If one of us +20 guys were to bum you before you are 18, we would surely split you in half.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:12 PM
TheHoff'sGhost
I'll fist you

Rep Power: 19999 TheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 493,385.97
Total Points: 1,000,689,921.56
Bottoms up Hoff.. - !! AI-Holmes!! My trouser-snake stands up and cheers to your greatness! - RiZOOM To: Hoff - TRAVI$ ANUS - mickeyb For getting me unbanned. - Jambo Boy 
Let's celebrate the coming together of the bum boys once again. - OASIS_LAD Hilarious poster - mangler 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamboboy View Post
Can someone bum me please, i desperatly want to be in the limey bum squad but i'm only young and my mum said i have to wait until i'm 18 to be bummed by fully grown men.

Please help.
This is a situation similar to when all the young fellas were desperate to fight the bleeding krauts at the start of the war, you need to tell yer mom not to worry, that you are doing it in the name of yer country, and then lie about yer age to get in.

With that said, I'll be happy to slide you a portion
Old 05-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Shambleton
Iambic Pentameter

Rep Power: 38 Shambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,826,087,032.87
Total Points: 4,826,217,737.18
Drink up lad!!! - msagrain Sorry, I couldn't think of anything important or witty to say. - RiZOOM 12 inch Brighton special! - Chunk On Me - Roocky Watch those French bastards lose, Cunts - travi$ 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Congrats on 3k posts. Here's to many more - ??? Get it down ya son. - RED ARMY glad your back bro! - Melly-Mel Happy birthday. And welcome back. - 917-30 
Celebration!!!!  Welcome back and happy birthday my friend!!!! - abosworth I need your tasty girthy British meat in my cornhole now. I'd love to play with you little English Dingaling and put it in my mouth. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - Mizzou On the house, hun - TRAVI$ Premature Ejaculation Party for you 5K post. - Mizzou To: Jambo - TRAVI$ 
It's "The Spaghetti Monster Delusion" by Dick Rawkins. - OASIS_LAD Have a drink - mangler have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Chunk Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Gay and Lesbian Pride - Chav Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Chav 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
This is a situation similar to when all the young fellas were desperate to fight the bleeding krauts at the start of the war, you need to tell yer mom not to worry, that you are doing it in the name of yer country, and then lie about yer age to get in.

With that said, I'll be happy to slide you a portion
Then thats what i shall do, 'mum, i want to make you proud of your only son, i'm gonna bend over and get bummed like a real man.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiZOOM View Post
Only azza will be able to initiate you in this case, as he is the youngest and also has the smallest trousersnake. If one of us +20 guys were to bum you before you are 18, we would surely split you in half.
I've heard that about azza, i'm not sure if it would touch the sides.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:29 AM
-CANE-
BPP is Reenos *****

Rep Power: 39 -CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410,889.62
Total Points: 1,744,206.66
No Message - col Blake congrats on 3k darl - OldSkool I like my man with a little meat on his bones. - RiZOOM Considering you're a yid, you seem sweet as. Here's a Jewish beer. - Chunk Get it down yer, congrats and good luck on the baby. - Jamboboy 
thx - MILE KITIC Because you are the fucking man!!!!! - abosworth 4,000 awesome posts. - The_Bringer 4000 fucking brilliant posts - Tuggers1986 To one of the greatest pwners of all time. Have a brew with your boy, Pea. - 917-30 
For das pwn.... - 917-30 Right back at ya bro. Fire up the PS3 and break out the booze. - The_Bringer cheers you mother lol - Terrible... good to be back man! - Hawkins P4P Pwn King - TRAVI$ 
Childhood Cancer - mangler 

Me Trousersnake is looking forward to sailing in the good ship bum love.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:35 AM
MickyHatton
PaThFiNdEr

Rep Power: 34 MickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,206,917.67

I'll bring my extra big pot of KY.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:26 AM
DURAN_IS_GOD
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 DURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 208,467.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickyHatton View Post
I'll bring my extra big pot of KY.
and here was me bringing vaseline..... i bow to your superior knowledge mickey, your so wise
Old 05-12-2008, 08:28 AM
DURAN_IS_GOD
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 DURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond reputeDURAN_IS_GOD has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 208,467.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
Me beef bayonet is standing to attention and is awaiting yer orders, Duran.
slap some gravy on that meat rod stinger, i'll be round for a chomp asap so i will
Old 05-12-2008, 09:04 AM
MickyHatton
PaThFiNdEr

Rep Power: 34 MickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond reputeMickyHatton has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,206,917.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
and here was me bringing vaseline..... i bow to your superior knowledge mickey, your so wise
I find Vaseline a bit thick mate, some of the trouser snakes in here leave no room for manoeuvre so we have to careful.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:48 AM
oovavu
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 oovavu has a reputation beyond reputeoovavu has a reputation beyond reputeoovavu has a reputation beyond reputeoovavu has a reputation beyond reputeoovavu has a reputation beyond reputeoovavu has a reputation beyond reputeoovavu has a reputation beyond reputeoovavu has a reputation beyond reputeoovavu has a reputation beyond reputeoovavu has a reputation beyond reputeoovavu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 192,575.81
Total Points: 112,264,612.76

They call me Ryan the richmond as my little man looks like a famous sausage, goes well with brown sauce too.

Old 05-12-2008, 12:43 PM
-CANE-
BPP is Reenos *****

Rep Power: 39 -CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410,889.62
Total Points: 1,744,206.66
No Message - col Blake congrats on 3k darl - OldSkool I like my man with a little meat on his bones. - RiZOOM Considering you're a yid, you seem sweet as. Here's a Jewish beer. - Chunk Get it down yer, congrats and good luck on the baby. - Jamboboy 
thx - MILE KITIC Because you are the fucking man!!!!! - abosworth 4,000 awesome posts. - The_Bringer 4000 fucking brilliant posts - Tuggers1986 To one of the greatest pwners of all time. Have a brew with your boy, Pea. - 917-30 
For das pwn.... - 917-30 Right back at ya bro. Fire up the PS3 and break out the booze. - The_Bringer cheers you mother lol - Terrible... good to be back man! - Hawkins P4P Pwn King - TRAVI$ 
Childhood Cancer - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oovavu View Post
They call me Ryan the richmond as my little man looks like a famous sausage, goes well with brown sauce too.

My favourite snags oovavu, you provide the sausage and I'll supply the brown sauce.