Fighters I root for and why - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 07-06-2003, 09:45 PM
Tanner Rhoden
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27 Tanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 308,674.47
Send a message via AIM to Tanner Rhoden Send a message via Yahoo to Tanner Rhoden
Default Fighters I root for and why

Randy Couture - What's not to like about a fighter nearing age 40 and still kicking ass? He's an inspiration to all fighters.

Minotauro - A master at work. It's great knowing that you've got a 90% chance of watching a fighter that's gonna finish a fight with a submission victory.

Genki Sudo / Duane Ludwig - I could watch these guys fight each 10 more times. Pure excitement in both of their games.

Tito Ortiz - Will need to win at least one fan back........

Chuck Liddell - Just bring it!!! Will fight anyone at anytime. Gotta love that.

Quinton Jackson - No one in MMA has improved the way this man has in such a short amount of time. A student of the game is an understatement.

Javier Vazquez - Excitement personified!! Enough said

Jeremy Jackson - I stayed up until 5:00am to find out the results of his fight against Shonie. I was speaking his name before anyone knew who the **** he was. Been a fan and a friend since day one.

"The Crow" - Look to Vazquez

Carlos Newton - Will give you a great show regardless of the outcome.

Jeremy Horn - Give this man a shot at a top fighter!!!!

Cabbage - Big........animated.............brawkler

More to come.........
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-06-2003, 09:47 PM
Wilhelm
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Wilhelm is infamous around these partsWilhelm is infamous around these partsWilhelm is infamous around these partsWilhelm is infamous around these partsWilhelm is infamous around these partsWilhelm is infamous around these partsWilhelm is infamous around these partsWilhelm is infamous around these partsWilhelm is infamous around these partsWilhelm is infamous around these partsWilhelm is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 12,366.00
Send a message via AIM to Wilhelm

Tanner is that your new girlfriend in your AV?

Wilhelm
Old 07-06-2003, 09:47 PM
Stain
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Stain has a reputation beyond reputeStain has a reputation beyond reputeStain has a reputation beyond reputeStain has a reputation beyond reputeStain has a reputation beyond reputeStain has a reputation beyond reputeStain has a reputation beyond reputeStain has a reputation beyond reputeStain has a reputation beyond reputeStain has a reputation beyond reputeStain has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 84,905.00

tanner is correct
Old 07-06-2003, 09:50 PM
Tanner Rhoden
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 Tanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tanner Rhoden Send a message via Yahoo to Tanner Rhoden

Matt Hughes - Has come full circle into a complete mixed martial artist. No one is more dominant than Hughes right now.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:52 PM
Tanner Rhoden
Undisputed Champion

Dean Lister - Another guy who's name I've been dropping since day one. The best American grappler barnone.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:53 PM
momita
*sheesh*

Rep Power: 4226 momita has a reputation beyond reputemomita has a reputation beyond reputemomita has a reputation beyond reputemomita has a reputation beyond reputemomita has a reputation beyond reputemomita has a reputation beyond reputemomita has a reputation beyond reputemomita has a reputation beyond reputemomita has a reputation beyond reputemomita has a reputation beyond reputemomita has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 75,470.74

You are the man Tanner, & yes, very loyal..... it is much appreciated, hope you know that big guy!!!
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Matter of fact, I was at the fight & thinking you were probably staying up to get the results, I also figured when they made the announcement, you almost went thru the roof.......
Old 07-06-2003, 09:57 PM
Tanner Rhoden
Undisputed Champion

Hermes Franca - After watching his fight against Crunkilton I became an instant fan. Another BJJ expert who can use his skills to the best of it's showing.

Tom Erikson - Feed him a top fighter. I feel bad for Tom. He's a class act. A great guy and a great fighter. He would beat Fedor right now.

Bob Sapp - Could be one of the biggest reasons this sport turns main stream. A HUGE man with an even bigger personality. How do you not like Bob Sapp?
Old 07-06-2003, 10:00 PM
Tanner Rhoden
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by momita
You are the man Tanner, & yes, very loyal..... it is much appreciated, hope you know that big guy!!!
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Matter of fact, I was at the fight & thinking you were probably staying up to get the results, I also figured when they made the announcement, you almost went thru the roof.......
I do not jump on bandwagons................if I did, I would be ridding the Cro Cop one to Croatia right now.

I saw talent and heart in Jeremy the first time I saw him fight. Tony, you, me and Jeremy were the only one's that knew it was there. I have and will never give up on him. I know a great fighter when I see one.....................Jeremy's it.
Old 07-06-2003, 10:21 PM
Tanner Rhoden
Undisputed Champion

Sakuraba - I pray for him. He's one of the biggest reasons I am into MMA the way that I am. I never say anything in MMA is a fluke.......................BUT, his fight against Nino was the biggest fluke in MMA I have ever seen. Great fighter with a great personality.
Old 07-06-2003, 10:28 PM
Prince
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 Prince has a reputation beyond reputePrince has a reputation beyond reputePrince has a reputation beyond reputePrince has a reputation beyond reputePrince has a reputation beyond reputePrince has a reputation beyond reputePrince has a reputation beyond reputePrince has a reputation beyond reputePrince has a reputation beyond reputePrince has a reputation beyond reputePrince has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 43,445.00
Send a message via AIM to Prince Send a message via Yahoo to Prince

sakuraba, tito, and igor are 3 fighters i will be pulling for everytime they fight.

i hate to see those guys lose.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List