Travis Lutter has some Harsh words to say to MMA fans - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 04-30-2008, 02:19 PM
2swell k-wells
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts
Bank: 629.64
Total Points: 272,607.09
Default Travis Lutter has some Harsh words to say to MMA fans

Check out what Lutter say's during an interview.....

During a recent interview with FightTicker.com, the UFC's Travis Lutter had some interesting comments regarding his fight with Rich Franklin, his current training, and why MMA fans "suck":

On his gameplan against Rich Franklin at UFC 83::

"Take him down, beat him up. Like I said, I got caught I haven't watched the fight yet but some of my buddies told me I got caught with a pretty good punch about 18 seconds in."

On his current contract with the UFC:

"I have four fights [left]."

On who he thinks is the top middleweight fighter in the world:

"Matt Lindland."

On who would win in a fight, Anderson Silva or Matt Lindland:

"I think if Lindland fought him I think it's without a doubt that he would beat him. I think there's a good chance that a prepared GSP could beat Anderson also."

On when he will start training for his next fight and his thoughts on MMA fans:

"I don't know if I'm going to train tomorrow but for sure by next Monday I'll be back doing everything I usually do.

The other crazy thing you didn't bring up is and you can post this or not post this fans of this sport just suck.

In my interview on the Countdown show, I talked about people sending the guy hate mail and stuff like that and I got hate mail from that. You lose, you get hate mail. You say, "I think I can beat this guy" [and] you get hate mail.

It's crazy. It's literally I don't understand the people that are watching this. It's a total lack of respect for the fighters. Some of them I wrote back, "What have you done? What have you accomplished with your pathetic life?" It's not a nice thing to say but it just sucks having these guys write to you and say the things that they say. It's crazy. It really is.

I'm not like Serra where you're just Serra could give a ****. People suck. I think it's amazing. I definitely don't fight for those people. I fight for me. Use that in your article or not, whatever. But, fans suck."

On why some fans "suck":

"I think most of them are dumb-ass kids. I'm not saying MMA fans. I'm saying the people that are writing me this ****. I think the average MMA fan rules. They're following my sport. I like them a lot.

But, the guy who is taking the time out of his day that lives in Kentucky to email me to tell me what a piece of **** I am. You really have to question, what is his motivation? How sad of an individual is that? I don't know what to say to that. It's like, "I saw you on TV so you suck. As a fighter you suck. You've got no cardio, blah blah blah." What motivates these guys to send hate mail? I don't understand it.

Maybe I shouldn't even touch on this subject. It's one of those things. I'm sure Serra's getting hate mail too. Whoever is getting hate mail. Kalib Starnes he got fired from the UFC for his performance. And that was a bad performance. He didn't fight.

Me, I went in there, I tried to kill the guy and I ended up getting beat and I'm getting an amazing amount of hate mail. I don't understand it from a fighter's perspective."
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-30-2008, 07:13 PM
Biggus Dickus
Contender

Rep Power: 9 Biggus Dickus has a reputation beyond reputeBiggus Dickus has a reputation beyond reputeBiggus Dickus has a reputation beyond reputeBiggus Dickus has a reputation beyond reputeBiggus Dickus has a reputation beyond reputeBiggus Dickus has a reputation beyond reputeBiggus Dickus has a reputation beyond reputeBiggus Dickus has a reputation beyond reputeBiggus Dickus has a reputation beyond reputeBiggus Dickus has a reputation beyond reputeBiggus Dickus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,549.11

they probably were most likely gamblers who wagered heavily on him.

But I agree with him, why waste your time sending someone hate mail, it's stupid.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:18 PM
HotSizzle
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 HotSizzle has a reputation beyond reputeHotSizzle has a reputation beyond reputeHotSizzle has a reputation beyond reputeHotSizzle has a reputation beyond reputeHotSizzle has a reputation beyond reputeHotSizzle has a reputation beyond reputeHotSizzle has a reputation beyond reputeHotSizzle has a reputation beyond reputeHotSizzle has a reputation beyond reputeHotSizzle has a reputation beyond reputeHotSizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 160,975,033.55
Total Points: 1,180,371,183.35
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

LOL why would someone waste there time emailing a fighter saying they suck? and how do they get there email address.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:17 PM
1bad65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Rep Power: 27 1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 113,059.01
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggus Dickus View Post
they probably were most likely gamblers who wagered heavily on him.
You're probably right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSizzle View Post
and how do they get there email address.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Maybe Lutter has a fansite or a Myspace page. They may even e-mail him through his gym's website.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:19 AM
Dice
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Dice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 342,309,390.26
Total Points: 436,139,460.54

Much respect to Lutter for saying that, he does gas badly tho
Old 05-01-2008, 08:47 AM
Don Corleone
The Don

Rep Power: 20 Don Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,517,851.08
Total Points: 15,679,331.14
This box contains three full years of my shit, made specially for you. - tyson Your journey of  2000 posts begins ... - RiZOOM for 10k post and shit - RichLoc on me... - tyson Ice cream for Jesus and Canada. - MizzzouMan 
Merry Christmas - msagrain thx for the link last night.. - xxjace 4 being a warlord and not giving up in the heat of battle! - The Gully Gad 

The Lindland thing was a little weird for him to say but he still deserves more respect then he gets. Some MMA fans are stupid and don't follow the sport so they just send hate mail not even truly knowing the fighter they are really sending it to
Old 05-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Talon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Talon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond reputeTalon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 330,137.79
Your great - Tek My Pounches 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 

sometimes the fighters deserve hate mail.. they come in all ****y, roided up and tattood.. then they run and throw kicks the whole time like children. cant punch for ****.. and no cardio for real.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:19 PM
DeltaSigChi4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17 DeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond reputeDeltaSigChi4 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439,976,170.51
Total Points: 1,440,000,291.30
Stick it up your arse, left wing scum - Rocky... f@gg0t of the year - -MAKAVELLI- you've earned this - -MAKAVELLI- 

He is correct about Matt Lindland being without a doubt the top Middleweight fighter walking this planet.

E
Old 05-03-2008, 10:26 PM
2swell k-wells
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts
Bank: 629.64
Total Points: 272,607.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyAlien View Post
sometimes the fighters deserve hate mail.. they come in all ****y, roided up and tattood.. then they run and throw kicks the whole time like children. cant punch for ****.. and no cardio for real.
get the **** outta here
Old 05-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Don Corleone
The Don

Rep Power: 20 Don Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,517,851.08
Total Points: 15,679,331.14
This box contains three full years of my shit, made specially for you. - tyson Your journey of  2000 posts begins ... - RiZOOM for 10k post and shit - RichLoc on me... - tyson Ice cream for Jesus and Canada. - MizzzouMan 
Merry Christmas - msagrain thx for the link last night.. - xxjace 4 being a warlord and not giving up in the heat of battle! - The Gully Gad 

The two posters above kswells have no idea what they are saying

Share This With Friends

User Tag List