Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-19-2014, 12:09 AM
IboxSouthpaw
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 1 IboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,182.72
Lightbulb need help finding info on past bouts..

I'm not the greatest with computers as I have just made it to these forums not too long ago .. I'm looking for information on a particular fighter that I stopped in the second round in the amateurs... he was ranked 13th in the world at the time, his name is Jamie pagendam .. he went on to fight in the 88' Olympics any additional info as to the fighter or if you could gather any on me would be great haha

Thanks!!!!!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-19-2014, 12:15 AM
Da Machine

Rep Power: 11 Da Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,266,927,474,536.33
Total Points: 9,266,927,613,557.86

Boxrec.com
Old 07-19-2014, 12:18 AM
IboxSouthpaw
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 1 IboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeIboxSouthpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queef Genius View Post
Boxrec.com
He didn't turn pro ... I guess he was scared or something ... is this why I can't fond him on boxrec ??
Old 07-19-2014, 12:24 AM
Golovkin
W A R

Rep Power: 20 Golovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,795,865,483,646,712.00
Total Points: 5,878,892,322,279,453.00
For bringing Money Team. to justice! =] - Tyler_Durden A true G! To my best friend in the forum! One of a kind, one of the best posters BS has! - Tyler_Durden Merry Christmas brother! =] - Tyler_Durden I like the way you think, have a gift friend - Hyper Knuckles To help get you started for tonight's card - mathed 
For being an ATG poster - sugarsmosley Hey man, go in home just give pretzel for mom dad. Thank you. - RiC-DiC pretend its GGG - WeEatinBaby Don't be so sensitive, have a tissue - damit305 cheers - Ogecca MaMa 
To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Guerra Golovkin!! - LoadedWraps To a true boxing fan and GGG soldier. I salute you! - DonMega I respect box #TGM - LoadedWraps you hilarious - jas 
Cheers! - Jalisciense909 Funny shiet we post - Bardock 

I'll try to help you out bud. Does this ring a bell?

Jamie Pagendam

James ("Jamie") Pagendam (born December 1, 1965 in Toronto, Ontario) is a boxer from Canada, competing in the featherweight (***8211; 57 kg) division.

A resident of St. Catharines, Ontario, he represented his native country at the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, South Korea, where he was eliminated in the second round by Bulgaria's Kirkor Kirkorov by walk-over. He also represented Canada at the 1994 Commonwealth Games. He is the brother of Steve Pagendam.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:25 AM
Golovkin
W A R

Rep Power: 20 Golovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond repute
For bringing Money Team. to justice! =] - Tyler_Durden A true G! To my best friend in the forum! One of a kind, one of the best posters BS has! - Tyler_Durden Merry Christmas brother! =] - Tyler_Durden I like the way you think, have a gift friend - Hyper Knuckles To help get you started for tonight's card - mathed 
For being an ATG poster - sugarsmosley Hey man, go in home just give pretzel for mom dad. Thank you. - RiC-DiC pretend its GGG - WeEatinBaby Don't be so sensitive, have a tissue - damit305 cheers - Ogecca MaMa 
To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Guerra Golovkin!! - LoadedWraps To a true boxing fan and GGG soldier. I salute you! - DonMega I respect box #TGM - LoadedWraps you hilarious - jas 

Here are photos that came up by searching his name:

https://www.google.com.pr/search?q=J...w=1262&bih=584

And here's an article from 1988:

http://articles.philly.com/1988-09-2...xing-hero-ring

Here's a more recent article on him:

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2...-with-the-past

Again, I don't know if that's him so.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:28 AM
IboxSouthpaw
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golovkin View Post
I'll try to help you out bud. Does this ring a bell?

Jamie Pagendam

James ("Jamie") Pagendam (born December 1, 1965 in Toronto, Ontario) is a boxer from Canada, competing in the featherweight (***8211; 57 kg) division.

A resident of St. Catharines, Ontario, he represented his native country at the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, South Korea, where he was eliminated in the second round by Bulgaria's Kirkor Kirkorov by walk-over. He also represented Canada at the 1994 Commonwealth Games. He is the brother of Steve Pagendam.
That's the guy!! .. was an easy 2 rounds of boxing

Thanks a lot for your help .. I appreciate every bit of info
Old 07-19-2014, 12:29 AM
Golovkin
W A R

Thumbs up

Here are other resourceful pages on him:

http://www.sports-reference.com/olym...agendam-1.html

http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/d...ospj1k088u6sb5

http://www.whatsonthorold.com/news/p...all-began/2013

http://www.wellandtribune.ca/2012/01...-be-a-knockout

I VISITED all of them so I know they contain info / updates you would find interesting.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:32 AM
Golovkin
W A R

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
That's the guy!! .. was an easy 2 rounds of boxing

Thanks a lot for your help .. I appreciate every bit of info
No problem man. Glad I helped.

If you put his name on Google.com, you'll see a lot of stuff come up. Some interesting articles on him as fighter and what he is up to now.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:34 AM
IboxSouthpaw
Up and Comer

Haha I made that guy cry for his trainer to come save him
Old 07-19-2014, 12:36 AM
Golovkin
W A R

Quote:
Originally Posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
Haha I made that guy cry for his trainer to come save him
Haha. Is there some sort of rivalry between you two or something?

What was your style as fighter? And how did the fight go down? I like listening to stories like this.