Manny Gamburyan talks about submitting BJ Penn in training - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 04-07-2008, 03:15 AM
2swell k-wells
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts2swell k-wells is infamous around these parts
Bank: 629.64
Total Points: 272,773.09
Default Manny Gamburyan talks about submitting BJ Penn in training

It is known that BJ Penn brought Manny Gamburyan into his camp in order to prepare for Sean Sherk. Over the past week, there has been a lot of buzz about "Manvil" allegedly submitting "The Prodigy." MMACHEAPSHOT.COM caught up with Manny for an interview.

MMACHEAPSHOT: Manny congratulations on your most recent fight. We especially loved it when you pretended to touch gloves with your opponent, then gave him a taste of your foot instead!

MANNY: I fight to win. Protect yourself at all times because I fight to win. If I could, I would attack my opponents in their hotel rooms while they sleep. In fact, I tried but the CSAC wouldn't allow it. *******.

MMACHEAPSHOT: Wow Manny. That's a true fighter's mentality right there. But lets get to the real meat of the matter. Everyone here at MMACHEAPSHOT.COM wants to know what it was like to submit "The Prodigy" BJ Penn. How exactly did you pull it off?

MANNY: Ankle lock. I fight to win!

MMACHEAPSHOT: Wow. So how did you set up the ankle lock. I imagine that it must not be easy to sub a guy like BJ. Especially with an ankle lock.

MANNY:Oh it was easy. I fight to win. We were about to spar, when I noticed that BJ was having some trouble with his hand wraps. So I simply walked up to him and offered my help. Well, as soon as he gave me his hand and asked me to pull his glove on for him, I kicked him in the face which spun him around, then I suplexed him, and applied the ankle lock as hard as I could.

MMACHEAPSHOT: Badass. Its skills like that that got you voted our MMACHEAPSHOT.COM fighter of the week Manvil!

MANNY: Thank you. Its an honor. I fight to win. A win is a win. People say that it wasn't right what I did to BJ. But he's a veteran of the sport. He should know to protect himself at all times. I fight to win!

MMACHEAPSHOT: So who's next on your list? Is there anybody out there that you want to call out?

MANNY: No. Not right now. I fight to win. I don't want them to see me coming. I want them to think that they are safe and sound in their bathtub, having sex, at their kid's birthday party, or at a funeral. They'll walk up to that coffin to pay their last respects to their loved one. Then boom. That's when I'll jump from behind the front pew and dish out some Armenian Pain. A win is a win you know?

MMACHEAPSHOT: Manny if we could ask you one more question...

MANNY: Actually, I have to run. I saw a baby in the playground across the street who was laxadasically holding a piece of candy. I think I'll have that. I fight to win.

SOURCE: WWW.MMACHEAPSHOT.COM
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-07-2008, 10:36 PM
StylesMcKnob
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 322.66

wow. obviously that was fake but that glove touch was pretty cheap
Old 05-08-2008, 12:36 AM
kaps
Lords of Boxingscene

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Rep Power: 114 kaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,197,893,865,991,782.50
Total Points: 4,197,897,567,194,555.50
to kimbo - Congo Cash have a beer - MARKBNLV Respect....for 8 years!! - jazluvr just enjoy the beer! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
30 K posts - -Tunney- 30,000 posts - ??? Congrats on 30k posts. - Hard Dick Merry Christmas - Flab xmas - Ether 
Merry Christmas kaps - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Drink up homie!! - RIZO24 Diaz bro's greatest fan, serious, dude is nutz about this shiit haha - Unknown Champ Gettin' Money 4 Life - Unknown Champ 
10 years on BS.. - !! AI-Holmes!! congratulations on your 10th year - -Swizzy- 10 years! - jazluvr Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays kaps - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tengoshi 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - TBear Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Send a message via AIM to kaps

Pretty funny. The I fight too win comments remind me of Talladega Nights, "I play for keeps."
Old 05-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 790 Post(s)
Rep Power: 104 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 219,914,843,397,976,672.00
Total Points: 219,914,843,398,158,240.00
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. . . - El Malo. 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Old 05-08-2008, 09:26 PM
vinnie7731
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 11 vinnie7731 has a reputation beyond reputevinnie7731 has a reputation beyond reputevinnie7731 has a reputation beyond reputevinnie7731 has a reputation beyond reputevinnie7731 has a reputation beyond reputevinnie7731 has a reputation beyond reputevinnie7731 has a reputation beyond reputevinnie7731 has a reputation beyond reputevinnie7731 has a reputation beyond reputevinnie7731 has a reputation beyond reputevinnie7731 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 39,894.08

i guess manny fights to win. what a loser. dont know why bj penn would bring in manny to help prepare for sherk.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:01 PM
Atnan
Capo Status

Rep Power: 18 Atnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 82,146.72

typicall armenian male- ****y for no damn reason
Old 05-12-2008, 09:55 PM
robot_monkey
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 11 robot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,989.43
Total Points: 102,430.37

Someone needs to remind Manny that it was in training. I doubt that BJ would let that happen in a real fight. Let's see what happens to Sherk and then we can decide if Manny should challenge BJ.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:27 AM
Atnan
Capo Status

Rep Power: 18 Atnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond reputeAtnan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robot_monkey View Post
Someone needs to remind Manny that it was in training. I doubt that BJ would let that happen in a real fight. Let's see what happens to Sherk and then we can decide if Manny should challenge BJ.
let manny face a top 15/20 LW prior to talking-
Old 05-13-2008, 01:15 PM
YUHHHHHHH!
Banned

Rep Power: 0 YUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond reputeYUHHHHHHH! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 52,790.95
Here you go Gorilla. Lay off the roids. - Mizzou cunt - Mizzou slut - Mizzou T-1000 - Mizzou Meatball - Mizzou 
Dis ni99a done got iced out! - Mizzou Let's drink to Lela Star!!!!  She's a fukkin hottie.! - ABOSWORTH 

Manny should have won TUF, Nate Diaz is a joke compared to him.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:50 AM
Atnan
Capo Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Move BRICKS View Post
Manny should have won TUF, Nate Diaz is a joke compared to him.
compared to Top 20-30 LW`s, Manny is just as much of a complete joke as Diaz- even thou diaz is ranked above him for obvious reasons!

Share This With Friends

User Tag List