me on the punch mitts - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 02-24-2008, 01:58 AM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
skilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,119.75
Default me on the punch mitts

this is a short video of me on the punch mitts. Please give me some critique and no nasty comments please. The one glaring thing I havea problem with is keeping my chin down as it goes quite high sometimes. The mitt holder is Pepper Roach, Freddie Roach's older brother. He is a very motivating individual as a trainer

skilgannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-24-2008, 03:09 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
boxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 516,956.99

looking great, do you compete?
boxingsmash69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:38 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

danny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 323,330.99
Total Points: 450,120.79

solid man, are you from thailand by chance???
danny stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:39 AM #4
Up and Comer

skilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud of

yes I do compete. It was awhile since I had a boxing match though. I think it was 2005 I last fought boxing. After that I fought mma and more muay thai
Old 02-24-2008, 03:41 AM #5
Up and Comer

lol. What makes you think i am from thailand? No I am not but I would really like to go there sometime later
Old 02-24-2008, 03:43 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

danny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond reputedanny stash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 323,330.99
Total Points: 450,120.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilgannon View Post
lol. What makes you think i am from thailand? No I am not but I would really like to go there sometime later
yo sound like a thai fighter when you strike. I lived in bangkok for 3 years, thats all. You are looking good on those pads bud...
danny stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:53 AM #7
Up and Comer

I guess I can see how you could see that as I primarily train with a muay thai coach for the past 3 years who has a good boxing background and he has trained in thailand and fought there a couple times as well.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:35 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
boxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingsmash69 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 516,956.99

u use a pair of white winning gloves, huh?

14oz or 16oz?
boxingsmash69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 04:53 AM #9
Up and Comer

they are 16 oz. best gloves around
Old 02-24-2008, 10:09 PM #10
Contender

Domey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,365.69

You are working the pads good. Only thing I really noticed is when you jab you float your right elbow out a little bit leaving you vulnerable to a left hook to the body.

You are working a good pace and throwing alot of punches
Domey is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List