Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was with the Judge giving Navarro a shut out win VS Mijares ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was with the Judge giving Navarro a shut out win VS Mijares ???

judge: Chris Wilson 115-113 | judge: Doug Tucker 108-120 | judge: Adalaide Byrd 117-111 ~

SD Decision for Mijares..

This Doug Tucker guy will never work again....

yea i couldnt even understand that. people over my house who know nothing about boxing and who actually payed attention to the fight were like what the **** was that.

Comment

Maybe he got their names confused??..

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=164225

Made a thread about the same dude. Some information about him.

Comment

Doug Tucker is an idiot

Comment

interesting avatar there boxingknight...

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
              judge: Chris Wilson 115-113 | judge: Doug Tucker 108-120 | judge: Adalaide Byrd 117-111 ~

LOL...I know right. I was surprised it was a split decision. I thought it was more along the lines of 8-4 or 9-3 Mijares. I was shocked someone thought it was a shutout. THEN it turned out they thought it was a shutout for Navarro. I was rooting for Navarro and I know he lost most of the rounds. This guy didn't even think he lost one. It's not hyperbole when I say it was probably the worst card I've seen since the Whitaker-Chavez fight.

Comment

i think he got the mexicans mixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post

I've been watching boxing for a long time, and that is probably the most bizzare scorecard I have ever seen. Now Navarro has the dubious honor of losing two world title fights where he won every round on one judge's card. Don't expect anyone to break that record in your lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    I've been watching boxing for a long time, and that is probably the most bizzare scorecard I have ever seen. Now Navarro has the dubious honor of losing two world title fights where he won every round on one judge's card. Don't expect anyone to break that record in your lifetime.
                    yea no kiddin... thats just insane... The guy who clearly lost... gets every round by 1 judge lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X