Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Reply
Thread Navigation

#1
Old 02-15-2008, 09:47 PM
acelinofreitas1
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 24
Rep Power: 0 acelinofreitas1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7,534.08
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,534.08
Default FLoyd scared of cotto

True story.
Reply With Quote
acelinofreitas1 is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#2
Old 02-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Kobe Bryant
lefhooktodabody
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,353
Rep Power: 27 Kobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 476,195.07
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 476,195.07
how the hell has nobody given you a gift? - TRUTH Cheers!!!!Laker's Victory!!!! - golpealhigado The Voice Of Reason.....on a site with some ignorant mafuckas. Lef speaks the Truth. Thank you. - TRUTH 
Default

Welcome to the board. From the looks of the title you'll fit in with about 80% of the users on this board.
Reply With Quote
Kobe Bryant is offline
#3
Old 02-15-2008, 10:17 PM
ExecutiveOutlaw
Top Shotta
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 912
Rep Power: 9 ExecutiveOutlaw has a reputation beyond reputeExecutiveOutlaw has a reputation beyond reputeExecutiveOutlaw has a reputation beyond reputeExecutiveOutlaw has a reputation beyond reputeExecutiveOutlaw has a reputation beyond reputeExecutiveOutlaw has a reputation beyond reputeExecutiveOutlaw has a reputation beyond reputeExecutiveOutlaw has a reputation beyond reputeExecutiveOutlaw has a reputation beyond reputeExecutiveOutlaw has a reputation beyond reputeExecutiveOutlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,800.12
Bank: 8,460.01
Total Points: 40,260.13
Default

does cotto's wife get mad that you suck him off more than she does?
Reply With Quote
ExecutiveOutlaw is offline
#4
Old 02-15-2008, 10:22 PM
Haterfree
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,961
Rep Power: 0 Haterfree is infamous around these partsHaterfree is infamous around these partsHaterfree is infamous around these partsHaterfree is infamous around these partsHaterfree is infamous around these partsHaterfree is infamous around these partsHaterfree is infamous around these partsHaterfree is infamous around these partsHaterfree is infamous around these partsHaterfree is infamous around these partsHaterfree is infamous around these parts
Points: 103,720.15
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 103,720.15
Default

The Author of this thread is officially the biggest ****ing idiot on the site now. He started up the same thread a few days ago. He got clowned & made no valid points. He didnt even know Floyd had KOd Diego. Now he is starting the same hater thread again exposing himself as Floyd jocker/hater.

Acelinofreitas1 please explain why Freitas looked so scared against Diego when he quit on his stool? Then if you have any sort of boxing knowledge at all compare a moment when you saw Floyd look that scared in the ring. Because I cant ever recall seeing Floyd look as scared as Freitas looked that night on his stool against Diego. Then why dont you give the people gracious enough to read your thread a link of when Cotto has called out Floyd?
Reply With Quote
Haterfree is offline
#5
Old 02-15-2008, 10:35 PM
DWiens421
Mission Complete!
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wichita, KS
Age: 27
Posts: 18,916
Rep Power: 63 DWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 208,698.00
Bank: 113,744,579.71
Total Points: 113,953,277.71
We're twins now! :D - -Hyperion- Thanks man - starjammer Eat Fresh - Dorian 10,000 Posts! - Tunney Truce - WLAD OWNS 
a toast to team klitoris! lmao - Left Hook Tua Tye Bible, Page 23 Talks about his dive vs Monte - Dorian Replacing the old gift.. from top rookie to top poster - Welter_Skelter a drink for winky. - Left Hook Tua Juanma Lopez! - Dorian 
boxingscene top ten serious poster - mickey gomez Thank you for the great compliment. - JAB5239 Cheers bro. DWiens FTW! - danc1984 cheers - Makavelli Good Poster! - J. HITTER 
That was a funny thread. - El Gallo Negro! You complete me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Bollocks 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelinofreitas1 View Post
True story.
Here's pretty much how this went last time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWiens421 View Post
Sweet!

We are playing true story time!

True story #1: Acelino Freitas got a bull**** decision over Joel Casamayor.
True story #2: Acelino Freitas quit like a ***** when Corrales kicked his ass.
True story #3: Acelino Freitas quit like a ***** against Juan Diaz.
True story #4: Acelino Freitas is now retired and won't be remember in 5 years time.

What I wish would become a true story: You not bringing up the same topic that has already been discussed on here millions of times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acelinofreitas1 View Post
Lol hey kid when was the last time you were a world champ? I'd like to see you get in that ring for a round against a pro boxer and see how you do. Acelino freitas might of not been the best boxer but he accomplished alot in his career. No heart eh? what about against the argentian guy who knocked acelino down 4 times and acelino came back to ko him in 12th? sure he quit against corrales...but hey you got millions in the bank, you got a family and a wife. Whats more important??? lose ur brain and end up like muhamid ali??? lol get real kid, acelino quit against diaz yea but he takin out of his prime after that corrales fight, just made some extra money on his way out. And yea mayweather is scared of cotto, true story!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWiens421 View Post
LOLOLOLOL

What and effective response!

Now, since you called Floyd scared, I guess that I am supposed to ask you if you have ever been a 5 time world champion, blah blah blah, and that if you aren't then you are more scared that you claim Floyd is (like that is really relevant to the actual discussion we are having).

Then you defend Freitas for quiting like the cunt he is, because he has lots of money in the bank. How about that? So what you are saying is that it is justified to avoid danger in boxing if you can do so for mucho dinero?

Isn't that why Floyd is fighting Oscar instead of Miguel? Well... that is what seems to be obvious, but apparantly Mr. Freitas's lead asslicker knows that it is really because he is scared. It just happened to work out that Floyd is getting about 5X more money from it.

So... here's your ass back. Don't ****ing argue with anyone of intelligence until you get some yourself dumbass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acelinofreitas1 View Post
Yea kid you got real intelligence let me congratulate you on that. Floyd is taking the safe fight and everyone knows it. He wants no part of miguel, every opponent floyd has beaten miguel has destroyed them. Calling another boxer a ***** is quite funny to me, keep talking kid,when you get in that ring one day we will see whos the *****! Miguel cotto will destroy floyd mayweather, you heard it here! Accept the fight floyd so you're lil *****es dont have to defend you for being scared.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWiens421 View Post
So I don't know if you know this or not... but you saying that Floyd is ducking Miguel and he wants no part of him is, in effect, calling him a *****.

The only difference is that Floyd has not gone out of his way to fight Miguel Cotto. I called Freitas a ***** because he was in the ring with Corrales and Diaz and quit when the going got tough.

Which is more of a ***** move? You decide.

I'll be the first to admit that the rematch with De La Hoya is ****ing stupid. But, you know that Floyd wants money... it's obvious, because he always ****ing talks about fighting for money.

Someone said something the other day that made a lot of sense to me. De La Hoya is old, and this really might be the last chance for Floyd to cash in, so maybe he is putting the Cotto fight on hold. Who knows? We know that you sure as **** don't, considering you are not Floyd Mayweather or a part of his promotional team, so don't act like you can spout that kind of **** as a fact, because you have nothing but opinion to back it up.

Comprende?
Quote:
Originally Posted by acelinofreitas1 View Post
Yea kid its all about the money we know that, but floyd vs cotto would be a huge fight, 2 undefeated fighters in there prime...?? I'm not calling floyd a *****, but he is scared of cotto. Thats a fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWiens421 View Post
Fine enough... I'm not calling Freitas a *****, just a quitter.

The only reason the rematch makes sense at all is that the timeframe for the big money rematch is now and now only... Cotto is still young and will be around for a while.

Whether Floyd fights him or not doesn't tell me whether he is scared of him or not... to be honest, I don't see any fighters being scared of other fighters, ie Quintana vs. Williams.

Floyd seems to have lost his love of boxing and if he doesn't fight Cotto, it's because he just doesn't care IMO.

Whether he is scared or not doesn't do anything for legacy... it will take a HUGE hit if he retires without fighting Cotto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acelinofreitas1 View Post
judah is a great fighter, regardless of hes losses. mayweather could'n ko judah, miguel did. Miguel would end mayweather. Thats what floyd is scared off. He doesn't want boxing to end him so hes taking the safe route against dlh. Dont want no part of miguel
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWiens421 View Post
Well I do have to say that even Miguel Cotto said he was sure that Judah had more to give in the ring, but you have to respect the referee's decision.

The only KO more anti-climatic than that one was when a fighter quits (although I won't name names). Truth be told, Cotto wore him down, like Mayweather did, but the referee called it when Cotto put the pressure on. Judah dropped Floyd with the most accurate nut shot in history when Floyd started putting the pressure on.

Anyways, like Winky Wright said, "It's called boxing not knockouts."

A win is a win.

If Mayweather doesn't end up fighting Cotto, his legacy is going get hit in the balls harder than Judah tapped Mayweather's, and that is a true story.

I just don't believe a fighter as good as him is really scared of another fighter at his weight class... I just can not believe it.
Do we really want to do this again?

Last edited by DWiens421; 02-15-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
DWiens421 is offline
#6
Old 02-16-2008, 04:27 AM
acelinofreitas1
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 24
Rep Power: 0 acelinofreitas1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7,534.08
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,534.08
Default

I speak the truth, mayweather dont want none of cotto. Everyone knows this. Acelino freitas quit against corrales yea.... u know he had severe brain trauma after that fight? seriously hes got kids you know... why risk it? you're getting you're butt kicked, take the loss and move on. Win some lose some. Mayweather would lose some if he would man up against cotto
Reply With Quote
acelinofreitas1 is offline
#7
Old 02-16-2008, 04:43 AM
FrankieBB
Contender
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 149
Rep Power: 8 FrankieBB will become famous soon enough
Points: 9,117.15
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,117.15
Default

The only reason Floyd won't fight Cotto is because of Bob Arum. If Arum didn't represent Cotto that fight would have been made. Floyd's a business man and he don't want none of his business with Arum.

If your so sure that Floyd's that scared of Cotto I suggest you re-watch the Mayweather/Gatti fight again (that is if you've actually watched it) and take a look at Cotto's face.
Reply With Quote
FrankieBB is offline
#8
Old 02-16-2008, 04:45 AM
acelinofreitas1
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 24
Rep Power: 0 acelinofreitas1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7,534.08
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,534.08
Default

Business man eh? naw man thats just a duckin excuse. I'd like to see cotto vs hatton so cotto can knock him out in the first round instead of mayweather taking 9 rounds to do it.
Reply With Quote
acelinofreitas1 is offline
#9
Old 02-16-2008, 04:52 AM
robjr
Retro...
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,375
Rep Power: 53 robjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 176,268.60
Bank: 31,475,777.54
Total Points: 31,652,046.14
rjjr superman. thanks man. - ALPHA O`MEGA We Fresh! - Dorian For all things retro - The_Bringer medal of honor - el guason456 Merry Christmas - msagrain 
Showing appreciation - Massage Queen heres to roy jones jr. CHEERS!!! - kswizzy99 have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelinofreitas1 View Post
True story.
really?? where is this true story comin from
Reply With Quote
robjr is offline
#10
Old 02-16-2008, 04:56 AM
FrankieBB
Contender
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 149
Rep Power: 8 FrankieBB will become famous soon enough
Points: 9,117.15
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,117.15
Default

There you go again, showing that you have no knowledge whatsoever about the sport. It was the 10th round, not the 9th. You need to get off the Cotto bandwagon and start actually watching boxing. I bet you havn't seen anything of Cotto before his fight with Judah have you?
Reply With Quote
FrankieBB is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:26 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.