|Boxing Champions | Boxing Schedule | Boxing Video | Boxing History | Pound For Pound | Lounge | The Wire | Arcade|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
Total Points: 37,460,424,396,533.85
AKA Bologna Panini
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Isla Del Encanta
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
Rep Power: 346
Total Points: 25,000,000,101,300,903,936.00
Mayor Ford's dealer...
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Rep Power: 70
Total Points: 808,090,500,606,522,624.00
Where exactly the bullet came from I do not know. What I do know is that round that made his head explode like a melon was definitely no hand gun round. It was a rifle round that hit him from behind.
Up and Comer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
Total Points: 7,690.23
Being from the UK I never really had any exposure to who shot JFK. I never had an interest until I read this thread in its entirety last night.
The driver definitely looks dodgy to me and if what's been said about Oswald being killed, his killear dying just after and JFK's brother being shot after looking to challenge for the presidency then something sounds wrong!
Anyone got any links to interesting reading on the subject which covers the before and after events? Or even the name of the documentary covering the conspiracies?
The most relevant evidence in proving Greer the fatal assassin is tracking his left hand before, during, and after his shot. Greer's left hand, left the wheel some time before frame 241 and didn't return until after the shot. He turns around the first time only after securing the gun and gaining back control of the limo with his right hand on the wheel. Both his hands were off the wheel for at least one second, something so incriminating that researchers either ignored or outright lied about.
Had that tool, Bob Harris included these early frames, his goofy video would've been debunked/dead on upload. Greer simply passes the gun and then his left hand goes missing for less than 1.5 seconds. We then silly fake reflections that depict a cartoon of Greer shooting JFK. Greer's left shoulder does NOT rotate to the right in Zapruder but does so, clearly in both the Nix and Muchmore films. His left arm comes down right after the shot, which directly contradicts the video effect (in Zapruder) that flickers about near and below the top of the door.
If anyone's interested in where I got the nix close-up, just ask. Greer shooting jfk was always totally obvious, it just needed the thinly veiled excuses invalidated. The Nix and Muchmore films did that over two years ago and now it's time to move forward and really have fun with this.
-Mary Moorman took her polaroid at Zapruder frame 309, and in it the white blob was not added.
-The Muchmore Film is important and a bonus for proving Greer the real assassin. The capture below is the moment of the headshot and no fake reflection was added to Roy's head either.
-And finally, the all-important Nix Film provides a double whammy. Not only is it missing the white blob, but Roy's heads snaps back far enough to where his forehead faces the sky. Apparently they were able to curtail that movement in Zapruder. His head moves perfectly with the fakery in Zapruder, but they didn't even bother with these other recordings.
-In Nix, Greer's left arm raises to the level of his right shoulder and retracts after the shot. THAT'S THE SMOKING GUN.
Here is Killtown's case that was reproduced from his website and his contributing correspondent "wildwood". So, here you go:
No witnesses made any reference to shots from inside the presidential limousine...(?)
1.Bobby Hargis (Police motorcycle outrider, left rear of limousine):
Mr. Stern: Do you recall your impression at the time regarding the shots?
Hargis: “Well, at the time it sounded like the shots were right next to me,” 6WCH294.
2. Austin Miller (railroad worker, on triple overpass):
Mr. Belin: “Where did the shots sound like they came from?”
Miller: “Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say right there in the car,” 6WCH225.
3. Charles Brehm (carpet salesman, south curb of Elm St.): “Drehm seemed to think the shots came from in front or beside the President. He explained the President did not slump forward as if he would have after being shot from the rear,” “President Dead, Connally Shot,” The Dallas Times Herald, 22 November 1963, p.2
4. Officer E. L. Boone (policeman, corner of Main and Houston Streets):" I heard three shots coming from the vicinity of where the President's car was,” 19WCH508.
5. Jack Franzen: (south curb of Elm): “He said he heard the sound of an explosion which appeared to him to come from the President's car and ...small fragments flying inside the vehicle and immediately assumed someone had tossed a firecracker inside the automobile,” 22WCH840.
6. Mrs. Jack Franzen (south curb of Elm): “Shortly after the President’s automobile passed by…she heard a noise which sounded as if someone had thrown a firecracker into the President’s automobile…at approximately the same time she noticed dust or small pieces of debris flying from the President’s automobile,” 24WCH525.
7. James Altgens: (photographer, south curb of Elm):“The last shot sounded like it came from the left side of the car, if it was close range because, if it were a pistol it would have to be fired at close range for any degree of accuracy," 7WCH518.
8. Hugh Betzner, Jr. (south curb of Elm, nr junction with Houston): “I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air,” I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car 19WCH467
"1. Dr. Charles R. Baxter, in Bill Sloan. JFK: Breaking the Silence (Dallas, Texas: Taylor Publishing Co., 1993), p.92: "Although Dr. Baxter…declined to be interviewed for this book, Baxter did issue a brief comment in October 1992 through the school's public information office in which he described the throat wound as being "very small" and looking as though "it might have come from a handgun."
2. Dr. Charles Wilbur: “Interpretation of the fatal head wound by several attending surgeons suggested a high velocity handgun bullet fired at close range,”
3. Iona Antonov, “On the Trail of the President’s Killers: part 2,” New Times, 1977, pp.26-30: New York Daily News quoted friends of John Rosselli to the effect that Oswald a decoy “while others ambushed” Kennedy from closer range.
4. Dr. Robert McClelland: "The cause of death was due to a massive head and brain injury from a gunshot wound of the left temple," (CE 392). <‘Admission Note,’ written 22 Nov 1963 at 4.45 pm, reproduced in WCR, p.527 & 17WCH11-12: cited in Lifton’s Best Evidence, p.55; and Meagher’s Accessories After the Fact, pp.159-160>
5. Parkland Dr. McClelland's testimony as reproduced in Hearings volume 6, p.38: "Dr. McClelland judged that the wound in the President's skull could be expected '…from a very high velocity missile…with a heavy calibre bullet, such as a .45 pistol fired at close range…' This would particularly apply to the skull '…where there was a sudden change in density from the brain to the skull cavity, as it entered. As it left the body, it would still have a great deal of force behind it and would blow up a large segment of tissue as it exited.'"
6. A.J. Millican: “It sounded like a .45 automatic, or a high-powered rifle.” <19WCH486; Jim Marrs’ Crossfire, p.28>
7. S.M. Holland: “It would be like you’re firing a .38 pistol right beside a shotgun, or a .45 right beside a shotgun.”
8. “Garrison says assassin killed Kennedy from sewer manhole,” New York Times, 11 December 1967, p.28: Report of Garrison claim on WFAA-TV in Dallas – “The man who killed President Kennedy fired a .45 caliber pistol” and that the bullet entered the “right temple.” Gunman located within manhole on north side of Elm Street. Garrison had just taken possession of a set of photos showing cartridge case being retrieved by unidentified man, under noses of two Dallas police officers, on south curb of Elm.
9. Photo referred to by Garrison contained within Garrison Tapes documentary, timed at 01:22:04:15.
10. Joachim Joesten. The Dark Side of Lyndon Baines Johnson (London: Peter Dawnay, 1968), pp.248-249: Garrison set to release previously unknown set of photos “which saw a federal agent picking up a large caliber bullet from the lawn on the south side of Elm St, at the spot where Kennedy received his mortal wound. The bullet, which was previously identified as .45, was found amidst splotches of dark grey matter which came from Kennedy’s head…” p.249: “clock above TSBD, clearly visible in one of the pictures, reads 12:40.”
11. Statement of Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Warren Commission Hearings (WCH), Vol. 19, p. 467, taken 11-22-63:
I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm and Houston Streets, this being the southwest corner. I took another picture just as President Kennedy's car rounded the corner. He was just about all the way around the corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was standing back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pulled out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass. Police and a lot of spectators started running up the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood. I assumed that that was where the shot was fired from at that time. I kept watching the crowd. Then I came around the monument over to Main Street. I walked down toward where the President's car had stopped. I saw a Police Officer and some men in plain clothes. I don't know who they were. These Police Officers and the men in plain clothes were digging around in the dirt as if they were looking for a bullet. I walked back around the monument over to Elm Street where they were digging in the dirt. I went on across the street and up the embankment to where the fence is located. By this time almost all of the people had left. There were quite a few people down on the street crowded around a motorcycle. I was looking around the fence as the rumor had spread that that was where the shot had come from.
A damn good case if we must throw out the films, I would say:
I, apparently identified around two years ago that Zapruder clearly depicted jfk's rear skull breaking open and detaching. This simple fact debunks the conspiracy nonsense that jfk was shot in the head from the rear and then the front. Of course, no normal person would ever believe it because there's only one violent impact seen in Zapruder and Nix. The bullet struck the President's right forehead and exited the opposite side, right rear, the exact location that Kinney described so beautifully.
The first gif file is a recent find that shows his hair and skull extending way beyond the back of the head. The others I made long ago that provide the video evidence that had to be there unless the editors were able to wipe it clean from Zapruder. They weren't successful even remotely around the exact frames that needed the most editing. Kinney's perfect eyewitness account corroborates exactly what Zapruder has always shown, jfk's right rear skull was blown off, which means that hundreds of researchers either ignored these video facts or didn't look close enough. Emory Roberts was the SS agent in charge and rode in the follow-up car along with Kinney, Hill, and several others. He told the agents not to move after the first shots were fired, in other words, "stay still until the fatal shot is fired". The SS agents were the only guilty parties involved that day where conclusive evidence exists of their involvement.
SECRET SERVICE AGENT SAW JFK'S HEAD BLOWN OUT IN THE BACK
DON'T MISS THIS STARTLING INTERVIEW OF SECRET SERVICE AGENT SAMUEL A. KINNY, IN THE FOLLOW-UP CAR, WHO SAW JFK'S HEAD BLOWN OUT IN THE BACK.../5/94; 4/15/94 --THIS IS ONE OF VINCE PALAMARA'S EARLIEST AND BEST INTERVIEWS:
SAMUEL A. KINNEY was the driver of the follow-up car on 11/22/63.
Interviewed three times between 1992 and 1994, Kinney was a rich source
of information. In an exclusive interview conducted on 10/19/92, the
author learned the following new information from Kinney: the agent
admitted that "we (the Secret Service) didn't do our job", adding that
he thinks about the assassination "every night" and has even "dreamed
about it." ...Sam said "e...no, no, no, he had nothing to do with that...(ordering agents off the rear of the limo)...No, never- ...President
Kennedy was one of the easiest presidents to ever protect; Harry S.
Truman was a jewel just like John F. Kennedy was...99% of the agents
would agree...(JFK) was one of the best presidents ever to control-he
trusted every one of us". In regard to the infamous quote from William
Manchester, whereupon Kennedy allegedly said "Keep those Ivy League
charlatans off the back of the car"[ "The Death of a President", p. 37
(1988 version)], Kinney said "That is false. I talked to William
Manchester; he called me on the book [sic]...for the record of history
that is false- Kennedy never ordered us to do anything. I am aware of
what is being said but that is false". .. Sam also told me that JFK had
nothing to do with the limiting of motorcycles during motorcades, and
that Ken O'Donnell did not interfere with the agents : "Nobody ordered
anyone around". ...
In regard to JFK's head wound, Kinney was explicit: "He
had no brain left- it was blown out...there was nothing left...it was)
the back of the head. I saw it (the shot) hit and I saw his hair come
out...I had brain matter all over my windshield and left arm, that's how
close we were to it...it was the right rear part of his head...because
that's the part I saw blow out. I saw hair come out, the piece blow out,
then the skin went back in- an explosion in and out". Elaborating
further, Sam said, after telling him that that's where the Parkland
doctors saw the wound, "I would say that, too...it involved half his
head". Asked to explain the 1500 gram brain at the autopsy, Sam seemed
perplexed, saying that "there was brain matter all over the place".
...Amazingly, when I told Kinney that there was a book- "High Treason"-
that alleged that "[SS agent] Emory Roberts ordered the men not to move", Sam said, "Exactly right"! ... I also attempted to get Kinney to go on the record in
writing, but I was too late: his widow Hazel informed me that Sam passed
away 7/21/97 while they were travelling through Iowa [letter to author
Last edited by 7forever; 02-11-2013 at 01:43 PM.
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: HOUSTON, TX
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Rep Power: 168
Total Points: 8,665,816,238,588,890.00
every time i watch this video, i hope jfk can rest peacefully as he was killed by cowards who yet got to live their full lifes.
|Share This With Friends|
News - Feedback
- Site Map - Advertise
Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.