Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 01-26-2008, 02:07 AM
FIGHTING_FLIP
"BAD NEWS"

Rep Power: 14 FIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 323,286.90
Default Anybody got some experience with these shoes?

my asics are beat and my jordans are heavy so i need some new boxing shoes..feedback if you have or had any of those shoes..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-26-2008, 03:05 AM
\/oid161
Up and Comer

Total Points: 6,376.68

never had any of them, although they are all decent brands and you are sure to get your moneys worth, personally, i love the addidas on the top there. hi-tops are the only thing i will use. good stability and whatnot so you dont snap your ankle in two and the soles look like a nice gummy material for rushing.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:48 AM
VBoxer
Contender

Rep Power: 7 VBoxer has a spectacular aura aboutVBoxer has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 5,220.44
Total Points: 33,342.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by \/oid161 View Post
never had any of them, although they are all decent brands and you are sure to get your moneys worth, personally, i love the addidas on the top there. hi-tops are the only thing i will use. good stability and whatnot so you dont snap your ankle in two and the soles look like a nice gummy material for rushing.
Those are the ones I use. They are great. I run, train, and everything else in them. After they are broken in, they will be really flexible and let you maneuver more.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:53 AM
boxing4ever
Soldier of Fortune

Rep Power: 10 boxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,783.85
Total Points: 86,972.03

FLIP whats up man long time no talk
DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT get the second shoe the adidas box hogs!
Ther were so terrible that i thought my air forces were a better shoe to train in than those ****ty things!
Old 01-26-2008, 04:58 PM
mr tricky
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 mr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 95,229.20
Default /

yeh, i ahve the one sin the middles apart form mine have more white on them but they are the same desin,

they are atchuly very good they have plenty of room if you need it like me and also comfy and good,

they can be quite tyring to take off after a hard workout as you have to undo all the laces
Old 01-26-2008, 05:18 PM
K-Nan
The Stylistic Nightmare

Rep Power: 116 K-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,952,625.45
Total Points: 1,000,023,086,999.59
I forgive you - tyson A Krispy Kreme from Winky Wright - -Hyperion- Thanks, man. You are one of the good guys - sweet pea 50 Happy Birthday, enjoy this time as it's the best time of your life. - hurricane72 happy birthday, my ni..... friend! - KESSLER 
Its not champagne, Its cider! - azza Big Bro! - msagrain thanks - Left Hook Tua you got 14k and didn't tell me - Pico Hollywood To 15k more posts, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 
Good Poster! - J. HITTER Here is that $800 you wanted! - ЯiZО I'll shove this up your asshole. (no homo) - Piggu A toast - Tek My Pounches I'm going to shove this up your ass and open it. (no homo) - Piggu 
Happy birthday homey! - mangler Patience - D.I.E.S.E.L Dinner on me. Gr8 hijack. - mangler No Message - Old Coward have a beer for your killer track - sweetpea87 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Piggu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post

my asics are beat and my jordans are heavy so i need some new boxing shoes..feedback if you have or had any of those shoes..
So would you not suggest the Jordans? I was thinking of getting some but I definitely won't if they're heavy.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:51 PM
-GBGQ-
Pound 4 Pound

Rep Power: 33 -GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,082,866.08
Send a message via AIM to -GBGQ-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaynan View Post
So would you not suggest the Jordans? I was thinking of getting some but I definitely won't if they're heavy.
Ungodly heavy.

They just sit in my house....looking sharp.....and heavy.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:08 PM
K-Nan
The Stylistic Nightmare

Rep Power: 116 K-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond reputeK-Nan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,952,625.45
Total Points: 1,000,023,086,999.59
I forgive you - tyson A Krispy Kreme from Winky Wright - -Hyperion- Thanks, man. You are one of the good guys - sweet pea 50 Happy Birthday, enjoy this time as it's the best time of your life. - hurricane72 happy birthday, my ni..... friend! - KESSLER 
Its not champagne, Its cider! - azza Big Bro! - msagrain thanks - Left Hook Tua you got 14k and didn't tell me - Pico Hollywood To 15k more posts, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 
Good Poster! - J. HITTER Here is that $800 you wanted! - ЯiZО I'll shove this up your asshole. (no homo) - Piggu A toast - Tek My Pounches I'm going to shove this up your ass and open it. (no homo) - Piggu 
Happy birthday homey! - mangler Patience - D.I.E.S.E.L Dinner on me. Gr8 hijack. - mangler No Message - Old Coward have a beer for your killer track - sweetpea87 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Piggu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -GBGQ- View Post
Ungodly heavy.

They just sit in my house....looking sharp.....and heavy.
Ah, **** it then. You're right that they look sharp, but I'll only be training in some shoes and I need substance over swagger.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:12 PM
JoeyBB
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JoeyBB is infamous around these partsJoeyBB is infamous around these partsJoeyBB is infamous around these partsJoeyBB is infamous around these partsJoeyBB is infamous around these partsJoeyBB is infamous around these partsJoeyBB is infamous around these partsJoeyBB is infamous around these partsJoeyBB is infamous around these partsJoeyBB is infamous around these partsJoeyBB is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 23,751.66

Damn right. I would go with the classic shoes any day over the jordan's.

Still dont see why Juan Diaz even wears them.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:43 PM
FIGHTING_FLIP
"BAD NEWS"

Rep Power: 14 FIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond reputeFIGHTING_FLIP has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 323,286.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing4ever View Post
FLIP whats up man long time no talk
DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT get the second shoe the adidas box hogs!
Ther were so terrible that i thought my air forces were a better shoe to train in than those ****ty things!
damn those were the ones i was really thinkin bout..but ima take your word for it..

and yeah the jordans are kinda heavy..i like how they feel, but only if they were lighter..but they look good thought i was thinkin of just wearin it to school...

so no one got experience with the grants?