Just wondering... - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Thread Navigation

Old 01-21-2008, 12:49 AM
QuickFeet
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 786.09
Default Just wondering...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cAI740z8KQg

What do u guys think of me, im the one with the ponytail. i havent gone to a boxing gym or have had any kind of training. Just wondering what u think on how well i box, i do plan to go to a boxing gym sooner or later. post please and be honest.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-21-2008, 01:19 AM
Kayo
Walk's On Water

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1220 Kayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,024,423.45
Total Points: 1,187,436.88

The positive is you look like you could be fairly athletic. other than that it was pretty terrible. To start off with you held your hands at your waste, everytime you jabbed you'd bring it back to your hip, your right hand is to slow so when you leap in like the with a left hook you can get countered really easily. Your chin isnt tucked, you have a pony tail, you back straight up with your hands down another good way to get clocked. I'd suggest you go to a boxing gym sooner rather than later, because as you keep doing stuff like that your just going to developpe bad habbits which are hard to break
Old 01-21-2008, 02:52 AM
lilrip133
Up and Comer

Total Points: 5,369.43

im no guru, heck i dont even consider myself good. im a beginner. but ill give you my input based on what i do know. like kayo said, when you throw you're dropping your hands. that's the first rule i was taught was NEVER to drop your hands. Next, same deal when you go to the body, you brought your other hand down along with the throwing hand, which would get you countered and rocked against any other person than your buddy. also, when it comes to punching you gotta throw through your oponent rather than pulling your punches (but that couldve been just because you were fighting a friend). also try balancing less of your weight on your back foot and more on your lead foot. your more liable to take more damage that way (falling back instead of forward) and cant throw with as much power. even when you went inside and threw little combos you still had your weight back on your heels and couldve been sent to the canvas. thats it for my two cents for now.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:23 PM
mr tricky
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 mr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 115,421.20
Default /

i think yuo get the point but if you do join a boxing gym you will become miles miles better, lota people like u b4 they start
Old 01-21-2008, 01:06 PM
QuickFeet
Amateur

Total Points: 786.09

thanks guys.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List