No announcement yet.

Tommy Morrison is an idiot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Morrison is an idiot

Morrison: "You can't pass the HIV virus during sex from man to woman. I don't care what people tell you. It happens from man to man because thats forbidden of God, an abomination"

This is what he told BTalk. Is he handicapped or something? He admitted to a magazine that he doesn't like black folks either.

Haha, ahh religion, the basis of war and racism throughout the ages.

Comment

The beating he got from Rocky damaged his brain.

Comment

lolololololol. Unfortuneately many people know who Tommy Morrison is and thus he represents our sport. However, I do feel smart everytime he talks.

Comment

haha, and he probably actually believes that too.

Its a shame how the public schools systems can fail people so badly

Comment

Interesting to know he's a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
              Morrison: "You can't pass the HIV virus during sex from man to woman. I don't care what people tell you. It happens from man to man because thats forbidden of God, an abomination"

This is what he told BTalk. Is he handicapped or something? He admitted to a magazine that he doesn't like black folks either.
              You should stop posting pictures of you with fighters, its kinda corny, and makes you appear insecure. Just pick a picture, get it done up nice so it doesn't take up the whole ****ing page, and stick with it.

Comment

Proves how much research on HIV he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post

Im amazed he didnt say that sex with a virgin cures aids!!!! That's a big part of why it spreds so bad in poor countries, becuase people are as stupid as Tommy Gun here. God he is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nwahs !! View Post
                    You should stop posting pictures of you with fighters, its kinda corny, and makes you appear insecure. Just pick a picture, get it done up nice so it doesn't take up the whole ****ing page, and stick with it.
                    You should stop being so jealous.

Comment

Working...
                    X