Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 01-02-2008, 03:30 AM
boxing_pundit85
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 boxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 95,725.77
Default Help appreciated.

trying to get healthy and somewhat toned.... been treating my body like ****, smoking almost a pack daily, eating horrible food and light drug use(weed coke adderall on weekends. anyway im gonna try to cut that **** out and start running a couple miles a day. my boxing training related question is this, i want to get my body looking decent for the ladies, even now eating like a maniac and not exercising, im not fat or anything, but i want to find something that will give a little defintion. i dont like lifting weights, but i do like hitting the heavy bag, speed bag, and a bunch of other boxing training stuff. will just doing that **** without lifting do anything for definition? and in what areas. its fun for me, so if there is anything boxing related i can do to look better let me know, thx.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-02-2008, 06:41 AM
VBoxer
Contender

Rep Power: 7 VBoxer has a spectacular aura aboutVBoxer has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 5,220.44
Total Points: 32,360.26

do a lot body weight exercises if you don't like using weights.. do things like pushups, situps, and burpees. hitting the bag will for sure do LOTS for you. do exercises in 3 rounds of 3 minutes each. do these things and you will see results in no time ...
man, try and cut the drugs and smoking though...thats the main problem
Old 01-02-2008, 07:35 AM
DutchDynamite
Contender

Rep Power: 7 DutchDynamite has a reputation beyond reputeDutchDynamite has a reputation beyond reputeDutchDynamite has a reputation beyond reputeDutchDynamite has a reputation beyond reputeDutchDynamite has a reputation beyond reputeDutchDynamite has a reputation beyond reputeDutchDynamite has a reputation beyond reputeDutchDynamite has a reputation beyond reputeDutchDynamite has a reputation beyond reputeDutchDynamite has a reputation beyond reputeDutchDynamite has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,576.92
Total Points: 21,965.92

that you realize you need to change is a good sign, and that is the start.

You do drugs and i assume you don't do these drugs alone? You take them with your friends?

If so my best advise is to get rid of these "friends" and start going to the boxing gym and make new friends. It is better to have no (or little) friends than a bunch of bad ones...

If you do take the drugs alone then well it should be easy to stop because you will be soon hanging out with fit healthy guys that drugs (and smoking) will be something of the past.

Good luck
Old 01-02-2008, 07:36 AM
Greatwhitehope
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Greatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond reputeGreatwhitehope has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 52,794.47

Coke! Who has that sort of cash to flash around these days?
Old 01-02-2008, 10:19 AM
tmoqsudz
Contender

Bank: 10,005.34
Total Points: 44,864.60

Try skipping, sparring, chin ups/pull ups and dips!
Old 01-02-2008, 12:13 PM
Migs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Migs has a reputation beyond reputeMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 647,227,694.32
Total Points: 647,276,015.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
trying to get healthy and somewhat toned.... been treating my body like ****, smoking almost a pack daily, eating horrible food and light drug use(weed coke adderall on weekends. anyway im gonna try to cut that **** out and start running a couple miles a day. my boxing training related question is this, i want to get my body looking decent for the ladies, even now eating like a maniac and not exercising, im not fat or anything, but i want to find something that will give a little defintion. i dont like lifting weights, but i do like hitting the heavy bag, speed bag, and a bunch of other boxing training stuff. will just doing that **** without lifting do anything for definition? and in what areas. its fun for me, so if there is anything boxing related i can do to look better let me know, thx.
Boxing isn't about trying to look good for the ladies.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:54 PM
mrh1275
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 7 mrh1275 will become famous soon enoughmrh1275 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 20,392.33

DRUGS ARE FOR MUGS..been there got the t-shirt.
start boxing to give you a natural buzz..nuff said.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:42 PM
boxing_pundit85
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 boxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_pundit85 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the feedback everyone, it is much appreciated. and i think the smoking will be harder to stop than anything. i just gotta stay away from the uppers, but i will. o and im not trying to box competitively or anything. i just love boxing and wouldnt mind using it to look a little better and be able to defend myself, although i havent been in a fight in about 6 years haha.

Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 01-02-2008 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:29 PM
Smokin__
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Smokin__ is infamous around these partsSmokin__ is infamous around these partsSmokin__ is infamous around these partsSmokin__ is infamous around these partsSmokin__ is infamous around these partsSmokin__ is infamous around these partsSmokin__ is infamous around these partsSmokin__ is infamous around these partsSmokin__ is infamous around these partsSmokin__ is infamous around these partsSmokin__ is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 13,634.24

22 years old and has never lifted a thing in hise life.

What a sad existence.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:03 PM
boxing_pundit85
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin__ View Post
22 years old and has never lifted a thing in hise life.

What a sad existence.
lol what a prick you are. i dont like to lift weights, doesnt mean i havent. i used to play ball and i am probably a hell of a lot better athlete than you.