Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Diaz vs Pacquiao! There can only be one!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Diaz vs Pacquiao! There can only be one!!!

Whoever says that Diaz will knockout or surely UD Pacquiao and vise-versa is an IDIOT!!!! This fight is 50-50, pick-em fight, coin-toss etc etc blah blah blah...

Built: Even

Stamina: Even

Power: Even
    Pac will lose some pop in his punch fighting at 135 lbs against Juan Diaz, not that because PAC will lose some of his power moving up in weight but Diaz will be able to absorve some of his punches being the naturally bigger fighter (bigger frame). But this is only my opinion and PAC being a freak of nature he might carry or increase his power when he beefs up to 135 lbs

Skills: Slight Edge - Diaz
    However, Pac's boxing skills improves a lot everytime he trains for a fight and come fight night, we might be surprised with his newly honed skills.

Speed: Edge - Pac
    Both has tremendous hand speed but Pac has a quicker step and has a lot of upper body movements. I'm sure he'll not stand toe-to-toe with Juan but will box smart.

Fighting Heart: Even
    Both fighters are very game. Diaz proves it when he was knocked down first time in his career at a young age of 18 and he went on to win via D. Pac is battle tested against the world's elite fighters although he has been knocked out twice early in his career, first from a head-to-shoulder clash and the second KO was delivered by the scale.

Hungriness: Edge - Diaz
    I dont know if this should be a factor but this is what motivates fighters to train hard, endure the pain and sacrifice himself for glory. So, this should be included. Diaz is very young and ambitious. For him, fighting and defeating Pacquiao is the shortcut to stardom and gauranteed bigger paydays. Plus, being Mexican, he wants to avenge the Mexican fighters Pac has defeated. On the otherhand, Pac has lost his hungriness, its all about the money now and glory next. No more anytime, anywhere for the Pac, its now: If the price is right, then he is on, anytime anywhere. But I will not take anything from him, he's only doing it to ensure that he'll be paid accordingly and secure his family's future. So **** WBC for telling PAC not to fight for money anymore but to fight for glory and fight Marquez, who are they bull****ting?

Overall Edge: Diaz - slight edge if he doesnt experience any weight issues going into the fight.

My pick: GO PACMAN!!!

Who's yours?
    Last edited by PrtyBoyDlicious; 10-18-2007, 11:32 PM.

Your assesment of power is "even". Juan Diaz can't even break an egg with his punches! Just an opinion amigo....

Comment

Originally posted by kampeon View Post
      Your assesment of power is "even". Juan Diaz can't even break an egg with his punches! Just an opinion amigo....
      Yeah man. Just look at his last fight. The exact definition of "feather-fisted."

Comment

no need to bold + font size dude.. my opinion diaz has an edge...pac needs to test the water first in 135..remember first morales fight?

Comment

Theirs no need to even talk about this anymore Roach himself said that Manny was talking about going to 135 but then changed his mind for some reason and said he will stay at 130. Bring on Marquez vs Paquiao!

Comment

Diaz has the edge in built too. He has the wider frame and is a naturally bigger fighter. Diaz stared as a WELTER and Pac started as a FLY.

Comment

Pac's power is not yet tested at 135 lbs division and I think his power has diminished when he moved up to 130lbs.

Comment

Working...
              X