Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?
YES 25 9.51%
I ALREADY ASKED JESUS TO COME INTO MY HEART BEFORE 74 28.14%
NO 164 62.36%
Voters: 263. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Duggie
I'll ave some of that

Rep Power: 37 Duggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond reputeDuggie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 126,077.46
To the NFL!!! - Mizzou Have a burger for exposing my lame PO-predictions. - BatTheMan To pure, British ancestry - Mizzou put this on you're face. - badblood good shit man! - mellow_mood 

**** off back to middle earth, I hear gandalf needs a blowjob
Old 01-08-2008, 08:39 PM
xfrodobagginsx
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 xfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 146,365.34

I'm not a gay sodomite, sorry.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:11 PM
dwerda4
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 dwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 13,978.91

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RsV2oWL0bK0

for all the people who say, no one has gone and come back.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:16 PM
beauty
My name says it all.....

Rep Power: 12 beauty has a reputation beyond reputebeauty has a reputation beyond reputebeauty has a reputation beyond reputebeauty has a reputation beyond reputebeauty has a reputation beyond reputebeauty has a reputation beyond reputebeauty has a reputation beyond reputebeauty has a reputation beyond reputebeauty has a reputation beyond reputebeauty has a reputation beyond reputebeauty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,579.51
Total Points: 64,443.86

I have already accepted Jesus into my heart. AND, I am proud of it!
Old 01-08-2008, 09:19 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 604 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,057,205.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

There is no afterlife for me and I am ok with it.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Mozza
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 Mozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,214,372.77
Total Points: 14,336,757.39
Chump of the month award. - £Hank$Moody€ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwerda4 View Post
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RsV2oWL0bK0

for all the people who say, no one has gone and come back.
Since you have all the answers maybe you can tell me what the **** God and Jesus were doing for 180 million years during which time the dinosaurs roamed the world. I've watched the Jurassic Park a few times and am already bored of them so how did they feel?
Old 01-08-2008, 09:21 PM
dwerda4
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 dwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these partsdwerda4 is infamous around these parts

Everyone who says this doesn't belong here, why? I don't get it yeah it is a boxing forum, but he is posting it in the non-boxing forum area.

And pastors and other postition holders most definatly strugger with problems. My dad is a worship leader and his friend is the pastor, and we were talking to him. He said that last night (last year sometime) he was driving home from a service, and saw a strip club and felt like he wanted to go. They are normal people, who have stuggles. Now he didn't go, but he felt satan pulling him there. giving him that feeling like no one will ever know. Satan is always trying to pull people away from god, and wants people to believe that you can get saved later. After you have run around with drugs, sex with random woman, and all the evils of the world.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Mozza
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 Mozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Everyone who says this doesn't belong here, why? I don't get it yeah it is a boxing forum, but he is posting it in the non-boxing forum area.

And pastors and other postition holders most definatly strugger with problems. My dad is a worship leader and his friend is the pastor, and we were talking to him. He said that last night (last year sometime) he was driving home from a service, and saw a strip club and felt like he wanted to go. They are normal people, who have stuggles. Now he didn't go, but he felt satan pulling him there. giving him that feeling like no one will ever know. Satan is always trying to pull people away from god, and wants people to believe that you can get saved later. After you have run around with drugs, sex with random woman, and all the evils of the world.
Are you taking the piss?
Old 01-08-2008, 09:36 PM
dwerda4
Up and Comer

So for the people who believe science, explaine to me how everything just came about. Like how is our nervous system, our heart, and all the veins and everything just there. I don't get it, my guess would be only god could create something like this. It couldn't have just come about.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Mozza
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
So for the people who believe science, explaine to me how everything just came about. Like how is our nervous system, our heart, and all the veins and everything just there. I don't get it, my guess would be only god could create something like this. It couldn't have just come about.
Why does it have to be God though? Why couldn't it be Harry Potter? Or Mickey Mouse?