Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?
YES 24 9.41%
I ALREADY ASKED JESUS TO COME INTO MY HEART BEFORE 72 28.24%
NO 159 62.35%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2007, 01:15 AM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 333 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,771,227.34
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
Alleged biblical contradictions answered:

http://contenderministries.org/discr...radictions.php

http://www.tektonics.org/lp/merrit01.html

Contradictions in the koran:

http://www.islam-watch.org/SyedKamra...tion-flaws.htm

http://www.carm.org/islam/Koran_contradictions.htm

Conclusion: The bible is the true word of God. The koran was written hundreds of years after the bible was completed. Mohommud took the bible and twisted up it's stories in order to fit his false religion. It was only written by one person, yet it still contradicts it's self. The bible was written through 40 men, many of which didn't even know or have contact with each other, yet it has no contradictions or errors. The dead sea scrolls PROVE that the bible was NOT edited or changed. You don't hear people who say that the bible has been changed (yet have not proof) speak of the dead sea scrolls. They outdated the oldest known manuscripts of the bible by over 1,200 years!! Yet when they were compared to the modern bible, they had NO errors or contradictions. Those who attack the word of God (the bible) can say what they want, the proof it right there. The koran is a twisted up book written by one man who is still in the grave. The bible was written by God, through 40 men. There is no way that 40 people could have written one book without God telling them exactly what to write, but one false prophet (mohommad) can sit and write a book and claim whatever he wants, that doesn't make it true.
I am no biblical scholar, but i put it to u like this;

To repent and ask for forgiveness I must believe in God right? Because if i can ask without believing in God, then i could just do that every day and i wont go to hell right? Eventhough i still dont believe in God.
But ur saying that the Bible is proof there is a God. But if i dont believe in God, why would i read the bible? And if i dont read the bible, how am i going to believe in god?

And even if i did read the bible and see the prophecies and see how these authors all wrote these stories and claim they were inspired by God. Well, what if they were wrong, and it wasnt God? How do we really know?
Its a belief...a faith. Which by definition is; the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise (argument) to be true without necessarily being able to adequately prove their main contention to other people who may or may not agree
Isnt it more rational to realise that in the past many people credited their God or Gods with things they couldnt explain or understand. Many of those things we do understand now, and know it isnt due to the supernatural or divine power.

There are many many things that are indisputable. Such as the statue of liberty, or the grand cannyon, so why is it that the existance of god himself is debated and therefore his laws are questioned because he asks people to put such faith in events and a book that was written thousands of years ago. Especally if the consequences of disobieying his commandments carry such severe punishments? If u wanted a child not to fall down the stairs u would make sure they understood just how dangerous the stairs were, and stop them from falling. Why cant the all powerful and loving and merciful God not be able to install belief in each and every human being?
Old 11-29-2007, 06:57 AM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 82 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 192,156,010,130,581.41
Total Points: 192,156,010,135,200.69
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Old 11-29-2007, 07:53 AM
DancinDestroyer
Contender

Rep Power: 8 DancinDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDancinDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDancinDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDancinDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDancinDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDancinDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDancinDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDancinDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDancinDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDancinDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDancinDestroyer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 39,205.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
this;

Why cant the all powerful and loving and merciful God not be able to install belief in each and every human being?
Its called Free will and intellect.
This distinguishes us from the animals.

Furthermore, those that continually persist to disclaim biblical evidence
simply because they believe the sources are not reliable can look no further
for proof in modern day times.

Investigate Miracles, Demonic possession, the incorruptible bodies of the saints and you will realise soon enough that not believing in an Almighty
creator is out of the question.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:53 AM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 82 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 192,156,010,130,581.41
Total Points: 192,156,010,135,200.69
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Old 11-29-2007, 08:51 AM
Kivian
Contender

Rep Power: 7 Kivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,209.45

One simple question.
If u were as powerful as god, why would you even bother with creating eart, animals, people etc?
Old 11-29-2007, 08:54 AM
Kivian
Contender

Rep Power: 7 Kivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond reputeKivian has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,209.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by baserocks View Post
Nice vid man
Old 11-29-2007, 10:40 AM
Southpaw Stinger
Trousersnake Fondler

Rep Power: 223 Southpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 111,906,570,175,880.95
Total Points: 111,906,570,179,903.16
No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- good for the liver lad - -veteran420- 5 years, pity I missed the 1st 4 - Clyde Barrow merry xmas - Subtraction 
No Message - - v e t - Merry Christmas - Flab Care to join me? :) x - *Boss Lady* Happy new year! - Toney Loc :) - *Boss Lady* 
:kiss: - *Boss Lady* :flirt: - *Boss Lady* :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Yes, your majesty. Your wish is my command. - *Boss Lady* Did you know that I walked around saying ... 'Breakdown, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit ... ALL DAY LONG?! That would be your fault! - *Boss Lady* 
I need a drink, fancy it? - Bossy You're sex on legs. I'll get the pints. :luvbed: - Bossy Easter pint for my e-lover :love: - Bossy Who could stay miserable after that? :love: - Bossy Good Sir, I hope you are well. - Uns 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - _PlaT_NuM_ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - PensionKiller World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr Jones AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Clyde Barrow 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -veteran420- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Autism - -veteran420- Autism - -veteran420- Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - -veteran420- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Nani Loc Head and Neck Cancer - Southpaw Stinger Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Southpaw Stinger Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - - v e t - 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baserocks View Post
Real good vid man.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:59 AM
col Blake
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 col Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 243,369.22
Total Points: 339,975.51

if you want to get in to heaven you must kill all unbelievers,
A: kill as many muslims as poss,
B: if your not a believer see A
Old 11-29-2007, 12:19 PM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 333 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,300,771,227.34
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancinDestroyer View Post
Its called Free will and intellect.
This distinguishes us from the animals.

Furthermore, those that continually persist to disclaim biblical evidence
simply because they believe the sources are not reliable can look no further
for proof in modern day times.

Investigate Miracles, Demonic possession, the incorruptible bodies of the saints and you will realise soon enough that not believing in an Almighty
creator is out of the question.
If someone doesnt have the intellect to comprehend God do they still deserve to go to hell because they do not believe?

Its not simply a case of disclaiming biblical evidence. To disclaim it u must do alot of research and look at the countless books that argue for and against the existance of God or the legitimacy of the bible. People devote their whole life to such studies which have been going on for thousands of years. We all cannot devote are lives to such in depth research. And therefore as i said, if God truly wanted us to avoid hell, as a parent puts a guard around the fireplace, why let us rely on pure faith??

Possesson and miracles can be rationally explained. Those that cant dont amount to proof of God. The unknown cannot be explained as the work of God or the devil like it used to be.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:24 PM
col Blake
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 col Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 243,369.22
Total Points: 339,975.51

what wrong with hell anway, nice and warm, plenty of dirty women up for it, full, as long as they don't let the Americans in it will be great