Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > The Limey Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Mozza
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 Mozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,394,520.93
Total Points: 13,511,900.55
Chump of the month award. - £Hank$Moody€ 

I like Martin Jol and think he tries to play football the right way but blowing ***163;16.5 million on Darren Bent is insane and when you take into consideration the fact that Defoe, Berbatov and Keane were already there and that the defense and central midfield areas were as fragile as a glass hammer you have to question whether he is the right man for Spurs.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:16 PM
The Iron Man
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 The Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,955,282,447.05
Total Points: 24,955,302,184.41
thank you for the friend request!! i hope you win the 10k someday - Miyagi good to be back man! - Hawkins 

O yeh since i was born and Until i die!!... Apparently Boateng looked quite good, one for the future they said!
Old 10-04-2007, 01:22 PM
-CANE-
BPP is Reenos *****

Rep Power: 38 -CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,303,443.92
Total Points: 1,611,665.68
No Message - col Blake congrats on 3k darl - OldSkool I like my man with a little meat on his bones. - RiZOOM Considering you're a yid, you seem sweet as. Here's a Jewish beer. - Chunk Get it down yer, congrats and good luck on the baby. - Jamboboy 
thx - MILE KITIC Because you are the fucking man!!!!! - abosworth 4,000 awesome posts. - The_Bringer 4000 fucking brilliant posts - Tuggers1986 To one of the greatest pwners of all time. Have a brew with your boy, Pea. - 917-30 
For das pwn.... - 917-30 Right back at ya bro. Fire up the PS3 and break out the booze. - The_Bringer cheers you mother lol - Terrible... good to be back man! - Hawkins P4P Pwn King - TRAVI$ 
Childhood Cancer - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
I like Martin Jol and think he tries to play football the right way but blowing £16.5 million on Darren Bent is insane and when you take into consideration the fact that Defoe, Berbatov and Keane were already there and that the defense and central midfield areas were as fragile as a glass hammer you have to question whether he is the right man for Spurs.
I think the only reason they bought Bent is because Berbs is off either in January or end of season, so they got another striker in while they could. But it's disrupted everything. Competion is good, when you have too much like we do know none of them can relax, hence you don't get any good performances out of any of them
Old 10-04-2007, 01:29 PM
The Iron Man
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 The Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond repute
thank you for the friend request!! i hope you win the 10k someday - Miyagi good to be back man! - Hawkins 

Nah Berbatov wont b off in Jan, we bought bent cose Mido was off and there was a possibility of Defoe going. Jol Likes having 4 good strikers to pick from
Old 10-04-2007, 04:07 PM
British Pitbull
LETS GO FUCKING MENTAL!!

Rep Power: 0 British Pitbull is infamous around these partsBritish Pitbull is infamous around these partsBritish Pitbull is infamous around these partsBritish Pitbull is infamous around these partsBritish Pitbull is infamous around these partsBritish Pitbull is infamous around these partsBritish Pitbull is infamous around these partsBritish Pitbull is infamous around these partsBritish Pitbull is infamous around these partsBritish Pitbull is infamous around these partsBritish Pitbull is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,231.71
Total Points: 59,663.81

Jol's time is soon, once the spurs board want you gone, its like cancer, only a matter of time.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:52 AM
kayjay
A penis and I'm happy

Rep Power: 224 kayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,132,149,544,849.46
Total Points: 5,132,150,208,331.45
you didn't believe in me, but i made it (100+ thread)...cheers - D E M Dz A My favourite yank. - Jambo Boy When did you come back? - ЯiZO You don't have enough gifts. - squealpiggy great poster - MELLY-MEL... 

wow what a 45 minutes!

Can't even take my fight downloads off pause during this one
Old 10-07-2007, 11:17 AM
The Iron Man
Undisputed Champion

2-1 ROBBIE KEANE!!

Does any1 have a link to this? so i can watch it on WINAMP????
Old 10-07-2007, 11:55 AM
kayjay
A penis and I'm happy

Rep Power: 224 kayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,132,149,544,849.46
Total Points: 5,132,150,208,331.45
you didn't believe in me, but i made it (100+ thread)...cheers - D E M Dz A My favourite yank. - Jambo Boy When did you come back? - ЯiZO You don't have enough gifts. - squealpiggy great poster - MELLY-MEL... 

"Now that's why they paid 26 million pounds for Fernando Torres" (after 94th minute equalizer)

No more footie this weekend for me, as that won't be topped. Well played on both sides. Tottenham did not sit on the lead this time, they attacked and did well, just a freak of a cross right onto Torres's head at the final whistle
Old 10-07-2007, 12:41 PM
mickeyb
G.O.A.T - Bleat Bleat

Rep Power: 0  mickeyb is infamous around these parts mickeyb is infamous around these parts mickeyb is infamous around these parts mickeyb is infamous around these parts mickeyb is infamous around these parts mickeyb is infamous around these parts mickeyb is infamous around these parts mickeyb is infamous around these parts mickeyb is infamous around these parts mickeyb is infamous around these parts mickeyb is infamous around these parts
Bank: 138.10
Total Points: 16,779.56

i'd av took 2-2 before the game but gutted now we've let another lead slip.

i hate if's and but's..........but if we held onto all our leads this season we'd be 11 pts better off and 3rd in the league !!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 01:41 PM
War For 94
Banned

Rep Power: 0 War For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond reputeWar For 94 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 44,807.02

I reiterate my point . . . Spuds = Laughing stock.