What do you guys think about Fedor in the UFC? - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 08-19-2007, 02:47 AM
robot_monkey
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11 robot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond reputerobot_monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,989.43
Total Points: 102,390.37
Default What do you guys think about Fedor in the UFC?

I think, with all the talent the UFC has recently acquired, they don't need him. With signings of Wanderlei Silva, Shogun, Rampage, Sakurai, Nakamura, and all the other talented fighters the UFC has their hands on, Fedor is unnecessary. I wouldn't mind Fedor coming to the UFC, but he would not be challenged. No one in the UFC fights like he does, and considering Big Nog seems washed up and CroCop has an inflated ego, it doesn't seem likely that Arlovski, Sylvia, Werdum, or Couture would do anything to him. I tend to like to see Fedor in David and Goliath type matches. I see a match with Gonzaga or Antonio Silva being good matches. Josh Barnett might actually be one guy who could challenge him as he has the intelligence and the ability. I can't envision Fedor in a US organization, he seems more fit for international organizations like K-1. He will never be able to not compete in Sambo as he is linked to Putin, and the UFC will never allow him to do as he pleases. Fedor will remain be in our minds like old Van Damme movies. I have to admit, Fedor is definitely the smartest fighter we have ever seen. Does anyone know if "The Real Deal" will be released on DVD? I really loved the beating Fedor gave to Coleman. He deserved it for being an *******.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-19-2007, 03:02 AM
res
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24 res has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 107,842,229.11
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo To the 80's cartoons. - WTFBALLZ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robot_monkey View Post
I think, with all the talent the UFC has recently acquired, they don't need him. With signings of Wanderlei Silva, Shogun, Rampage, Sakurai, Nakamura, and all the other talented fighters the UFC has their hands on, Fedor is unnecessary. I wouldn't mind Fedor coming to the UFC, but he would not be challenged. No one in the UFC fights like he does, and considering Big Nog seems washed up and CroCop has an inflated ego, it doesn't seem likely that Arlovski, Sylvia, Werdum, or Couture would do anything to him. I tend to like to see Fedor in David and Goliath type matches. I see a match with Gonzaga or Antonio Silva being good matches. Josh Barnett might actually be one guy who could challenge him as he has the intelligence and the ability. I can't envision Fedor in a US organization, he seems more fit for international organizations like K-1. He will never be able to not compete in Sambo as he is linked to Putin, and the UFC will never allow him to do as he pleases. Fedor will remain be in our minds like old Van Damme movies. I have to admit, Fedor is definitely the smartest fighter we have ever seen. Does anyone know if "The Real Deal" will be released on DVD? I really loved the beating Fedor gave to Coleman. He deserved it for being an *******.
Fedor Vs Jerry Bohlander
Old 08-19-2007, 05:37 PM
El Dominicano
Banned

Bank: 1.04
Total Points: 261,950.87
a toast. to the death of the coalition. lol - Left Hook Tua Drink Some presidente - Pico Hollywood U called it, here's ur Chela! - Puas tua says up yours...... - Left Hook Tua lol - Left Hook Tua 
Thx Bro! - Joshua Clottey Top Dawg - Welter_Skelter salud!! - el guason456 Thats real. - El Gallo Negro! i've been here. i log on everyday at work. you haven't been here! lol - Left Hook Tua 
BS Retard of the Month Award. - Jim Jeffries This is long over due - Massage Queen yep fukk em - larryx guzman is done. - Left Hook Tua kEEP GOING hARD on these Sucka's lol - Horus 
Cause you Da Man! - Gift Of Gab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robot_monkey View Post

Fedor beats all in the UFC nuff said.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:00 AM
AndersonSilva
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 AndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,138.20
Total Points: 134,268.47

lol stfu he wud get rocked in the ufc by Houston Alexander easily^^^
Old 08-20-2007, 01:38 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 605 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,123,506.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Yeah, why would they need an arguably the best MMA fighter in the history of the sport to **** on their parade.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:22 PM
yrrej
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 yrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond reputeyrrej has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,524.02

I want to see the best fights, and Fedor is part of the mix......
Old 08-21-2007, 12:18 AM
AndersonSilva
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 AndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these partsAndersonSilva is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,138.20
Total Points: 134,268.47

is he gunna b signin a contract soon
Old 08-27-2007, 10:09 PM
macedog
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 macedog has a reputation beyond reputemacedog has a reputation beyond reputemacedog has a reputation beyond reputemacedog has a reputation beyond reputemacedog has a reputation beyond reputemacedog has a reputation beyond reputemacedog has a reputation beyond reputemacedog has a reputation beyond reputemacedog has a reputation beyond reputemacedog has a reputation beyond reputemacedog has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,538.47

Why not sign with all that money out there, ( oh yeah its because there is a guy named coture over there who is really the smartest fighter and is tear \ing through opponents like tissue. Hes scared
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:54 PM
tykilroy
Contender

Rep Power: 13 tykilroy has a reputation beyond reputetykilroy has a reputation beyond reputetykilroy has a reputation beyond reputetykilroy has a reputation beyond reputetykilroy has a reputation beyond reputetykilroy has a reputation beyond reputetykilroy has a reputation beyond reputetykilroy has a reputation beyond reputetykilroy has a reputation beyond reputetykilroy has a reputation beyond reputetykilroy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,366.94

LOL yeah the same way Cro Cop was supposed to dominate ?
Being in the cage is a whole different world from being in a boxing ring.
Cro Cop found that out the hard way.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:24 PM
kaps
Lords of Boxingscene

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Rep Power: 114 kaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond reputekaps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,115,582,221,560,571.00
Total Points: 4,115,585,922,762,909.00
to kimbo - Congo Cash have a beer - MARKBNLV Respect....for 8 years!! - jazluvr just enjoy the beer! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
30 K posts - -Tunney- 30,000 posts - ??? Congrats on 30k posts. - Hard Dick Merry Christmas - Flab xmas - Ether 
Merry Christmas kaps - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Drink up homie!! - RIZO24 Diaz bro's greatest fan, serious, dude is nutz about this shiit haha - Unknown Champ Gettin' Money 4 Life - Unknown Champ 
10 years on BS.. - !! AI-Holmes!! congratulations on your 10th year - -Swizzy- 10 years! - jazluvr Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays kaps - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tengoshi 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - TBear Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Send a message via AIM to kaps

I doubt Fedor is scared. But the best fighter in the world should be paid like the best fighter in the world, and if UFC aint gonna pay for him, BoDog or K-1 will....

Share This With Friends

User Tag List