Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2007, 09:45 PM
IronNick.
IronNick

Rep Power: 0 IronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 45,080.15
Total Points: 81,640.56
Default Boy Forced To Rape Mom

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070707/...ang_rape_teens

Sick. How was he able to get an erection. Esp. at 12. Either he get alot of ***** at 12 or his mom looks like this:

But seriously this is disgusting. How do ppl commit these crimes.

Last edited by Salvatore32; 07-06-2007 at 11:40 PM..
Old 07-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Amir K Shareef
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Amir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond reputeAmir K Shareef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22.47
Total Points: 34,902.97
Keepin' it real! - Mizzou Now stuff this up your black ass!..............................jokes - Mizzou 

link dont wrk
Old 07-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Prostitroop
User Friendly

Rep Power: 28 Prostitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 232,459,678.26
Total Points: 232,884,446.05
Have a cookie. - ABOSWORTH Bag of Fun Threads R Classic. - Libido Sanchez 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070706/...g1TJjlQwzMWM0F

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Two teenagers were accused of gang raping a woman and forcing her 12-year-old son to join in the attack, then beating him and pouring cleaning solution into his eyes.

Authorities allege Avion Lawson, 14, and Nathan Walker, 16, were among a group of about 10 masked suspects who forced their way into the woman's apartment in a crime-ridden housing project the night of June 18.

The two were being held without bail Friday on suspicion of armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery. Both were arrested this week, but formal charges had not been filed.

"Any rape case is horrible but this takes it to another level, something you can't think of even in your worst dreams," police spokesman Ted White said.

According to the police report, a man knocked on the woman's door at about 9 p.m. and told her he had a flat tire. The mother and son, whom police have not identified, went outside and were ambushed by a group of gun-wielding suspects.

The victims told police they were forced back into their home and beaten and sexually assaulted. According to authorities, the men raped, sodomized and beat the woman, then forced her son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them.

The boy was then beaten and had numerous household cleaning liquids poured into his eyes, according to the police report.

The suspects also stole a few hundred dollars worth of cash and jewelry, White said.

White said more arrests were expected, but he would not say whether authorities had identified additional suspects. The teens in custody were not cooperating, but Lawson confessed to taking part in the attack, White said. Walker has denied involvement, White said.

DNA evidence in a condom found in the victims' home linked Lawson to the crime, police said. Investigators also say they found a palm print belonging to Walker at the scene.

The victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries and have been released from the hospital, White said.

"They're going through the county victim services for counseling," he said.

Lawson lived in Dunbar Village, the hardscrabble project where the attack occurred. Walker was apparently visiting a friend there, White said.

Authorities believe the suspects all knew each other from the neighborhood, but they don't think they knew the victims directly.

Prosecutors have 21 days from the time a suspect is arrested to formally file charges. Lawson was arrested Tuesday. Walker was arrested Thursday.

Walker made a first court appearance on Friday, after which his father, also named Nathan Walker, spoke briefly.

"My son has a good heart," the elder Walker said outside court. "I can't believe my son would do something like this. I don't teach my son violence so I don't understand."

Walker's attorney, Robert Gershman, said Friday he intended to enter a not guilty plea on behalf of his client once charges are formally filed. He would not comment further.

A telephone message left at the office of Lawson's public defender was not immediately returned.

(This version CORRECTS that police spokesman said more arrests were 'expected,' instead of 'pending.' )
Old 07-06-2007, 10:01 PM
Verstyle
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,967,362,674,721.97
Total Points: 53,967,362,979,307.81
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

This is like a sex story fantasy.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Smokin'
Man On Fire

Rep Power: 0 Smokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 302,835.34

disgusting.........
Old 07-06-2007, 10:13 PM
DRZ
Fear Me

Rep Power: 21494 DRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,865.97
Total Points: 349,075.76

"Only in America" - Don King
Old 07-06-2007, 10:16 PM
IronNick.
IronNick

Rep Power: 0 IronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these partsIronNick. is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantWang View Post
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070706/...g1TJjlQwzMWM0F

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Two teenagers were accused of gang raping a woman and forcing her 12-year-old son to join in the attack, then beating him and pouring cleaning solution into his eyes.

Authorities allege Avion Lawson, 14, and Nathan Walker, 16, were among a group of about 10 masked suspects who forced their way into the woman's apartment in a crime-ridden housing project the night of June 18.

The two were being held without bail Friday on suspicion of armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery. Both were arrested this week, but formal charges had not been filed.

"Any rape case is horrible but this takes it to another level, something you can't think of even in your worst dreams," police spokesman Ted White said.

According to the police report, a man knocked on the woman's door at about 9 p.m. and told her he had a flat tire. The mother and son, whom police have not identified, went outside and were ambushed by a group of gun-wielding suspects.

The victims told police they were forced back into their home and beaten and sexually assaulted. According to authorities, the men raped, sodomized and beat the woman, then forced her son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them.

The boy was then beaten and had numerous household cleaning liquids poured into his eyes, according to the police report.

The suspects also stole a few hundred dollars worth of cash and jewelry, White said.

White said more arrests were expected, but he would not say whether authorities had identified additional suspects. The teens in custody were not cooperating, but Lawson confessed to taking part in the attack, White said. Walker has denied involvement, White said.

DNA evidence in a condom found in the victims' home linked Lawson to the crime, police said. Investigators also say they found a palm print belonging to Walker at the scene.

The victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries and have been released from the hospital, White said.

"They're going through the county victim services for counseling," he said.

Lawson lived in Dunbar Village, the hardscrabble project where the attack occurred. Walker was apparently visiting a friend there, White said.

Authorities believe the suspects all knew each other from the neighborhood, but they don't think they knew the victims directly.

Prosecutors have 21 days from the time a suspect is arrested to formally file charges. Lawson was arrested Tuesday. Walker was arrested Thursday.

Walker made a first court appearance on Friday, after which his father, also named Nathan Walker, spoke briefly.

"My son has a good heart," the elder Walker said outside court. "I can't believe my son would do something like this. I don't teach my son violence so I don't understand."

Walker's attorney, Robert Gershman, said Friday he intended to enter a not guilty plea on behalf of his client once charges are formally filed. He would not comment further.

A telephone message left at the office of Lawson's public defender was not immediately returned.

(This version CORRECTS that police spokesman said more arrests were 'expected,' instead of 'pending.' )
yea there it is. wat a ****ed up country i live in.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:23 PM
jack_the_rippuh
I to your mom..

Rep Power: 21553 jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,853,719.15
Total Points: 83,274,080.68
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 

I was actually able to picture that in my head and I got an erection.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:15 PM
IronNick.
IronNick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
I was actually able to picture that in my head and I got an erection.
i got an erection from the pic of that big tittied milf i put.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Hydro
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Hydro has a reputation beyond reputeHydro has a reputation beyond reputeHydro has a reputation beyond reputeHydro has a reputation beyond reputeHydro has a reputation beyond reputeHydro has a reputation beyond reputeHydro has a reputation beyond reputeHydro has a reputation beyond reputeHydro has a reputation beyond reputeHydro has a reputation beyond reputeHydro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,088.11
Total Points: 62,007.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRZ View Post
"Only in America" - Don King
It's actually been used during wars before. The Japanese invaded Nanking and forced people to do things like this.

The suspects should be beaten, and locked into a steam room without food until they die. But give them water, so they can live longer and suffer more.