Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton vs. Floyd Mayweather (public poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton vs. Floyd Mayweather (public poll)

Incredibly, there hasn't been a public poll on this..

The most recent otherwise was over a year ago.

Time to go on record!

Who wins this?

Make your arguments.
    Floyd Mayweather
    64.29%
    Ricky Hatton
    35.71%

8.53 GMT - Hatton wins at 100%!

but i'm the only voter.

Comment

Whether or not it's a good fight, Mayweather will outpoint the **** out of him.

Comment

I have to admit there are some concerns/doubts.. But I have Hatton.

I said it back in the day so I won't be a ***** and flip now!

Comment

i'm taking hatton just because he's a rough and tough fighter, which i feel is the style that can beat mayweather. plus i relate more with hatton's style of fighting then i do with mayweather. if hatton has you beat he goes for the kill, mayweather tends to carry the fight til the final bell...(lately at least)

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
            i'm taking hatton just because he's a rough and tough fighter, which i feel is the style that can beat mayweather. plus i relate more with hatton's style of fighting then i do with mayweather. if hatton has you beat he goes for the kill, mayweather tends to carry the fight til the final bell...(lately at least)
            I agree, Deuce, well put.

Comment

I Dont Know If Its Me Or What But I Just Dont See Floyd Being Anywhere Near As Skilled As James Toney... I DONT SEE THIS INVINCABLE MASTER. He Tries To Do The Things Toney Does But Toney Is On A Whole Nother Level.. Toney Dont Do **** .. Dont Run ,dont Hit The Heavy Bag Dont Eat Right.. All He Does Is Spar And Hit Pads... I Dont Think Skills Are Whats Getting Mayweather By I Think Its The 8 Miles Per Day At 6 Minutes Per Mile And His Conditioning...

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
                I Dont Know If Its Me Or What But I Just Dont See Floyd Being Anywhere Near As Skilled As James Toney... I DONT SEE THIS INVINCABLE MASTER. He Tries To Do The Things Toney Does But Toney Is On A Whole Nother Level.. Toney Dont Do **** .. Dont Run ,dont Hit The Heavy Bag Dont Eat Right.. All He Does Is Spar And Hit Pads... I Dont Think Skills Are Whats Getting Mayweather By I Think Its The 8 Miles Per Day At 6 Minutes Per Mile And His Conditioning...
                THAT BEING SAID HATTON IVE HEARD RUNS 11 MILES PER DAY AND MIGHT HAVE A BETTER SHOT THEN EVEN FLYD THINKS HE HAS OF WINNING THE FIGHT

Comment

ricky would win, im sure. the only style that can beat hatton is a better version of himself, i dont think a pure boxer like pbf would be able to live with him.

plus mayweather is a total and utter bellend who needs to be taught a ****in lesson

Comment

Ricky for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X