Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 10-23-2004, 07:42 PM
Neuraxis
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 Neuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,621.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose
anyone that prime Evander fought would have been years older by the time Vitali came around

your are a flat out joke of a poster. There comes a point where you go from being a fan to being a shamelessy cheerleader and you my friend have crossed that line.

anyone on this planet who say that Vitali would or will ever have been able to beat a Prime Evander Holyfield is showing me that they know knothing about this sport.
Or because they don't hate Vitali Klitschko. Since you just seem to want to focus on Holyfield, let's. Holyfield beat Vaughn Bean after having beaten Tyson twice and Moorer in his previous three fights. The fight against Bean was suprisingly close at times and the judges scored the bout 117-110, 117-110, 116-111. Klitschko fought Bean a little over 3 years later and dominated the entire fight winning every round, TKOing Bean in the 11th round. Enough said.

Last edited by Neuraxis; 10-23-2004 at 08:04 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-23-2004, 11:59 PM
Sir_Jose
El Guapo

Rep Power: 21498 Sir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,086,682.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuraxis
Or because they don't hate Vitali Klitschko. Since you just seem to want to focus on Holyfield, let's. Holyfield beat Vaughn Bean after having beaten Tyson twice and Moorer in his previous three fights. The fight against Bean was suprisingly close at times and the judges scored the bout 117-110, 117-110, 116-111. Klitschko fought Bean a little over 3 years later and dominated the entire fight winning every round, TKOing Bean in the 11th round. Enough said.
No one hates Vitali you tard. Not everyone who disagree's is a "hater" some are just knowledgable boxing fans(unlike you) and know that no way in hell Vitali at any stage in his career would have ever been able to beat Holyfield.

Vaugh-****ing-Bean are you kidding!?!

You think Holyfield from the Bean fight was prime Holyfield? and not only that your basing how Holyfield would do against Vitali off one fight with Bean. I cannot believe you just said Vitali could take a prime Holyfield cause he beat Vaughn Bean...you know what the sad thing is? It's that your actually serious.

My god man you are flat out laughable.
Old 10-24-2004, 02:16 AM
Neuraxis
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 Neuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond reputeNeuraxis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No one hates Vitali you tard. Not everyone who disagree's is a "hater" some are just knowledgable boxing fans(unlike you) and know that no way in hell Vitali at any stage in his career would have ever been able to beat Holyfield.

Vaugh-****ing-Bean are you kidding!?!

You think Holyfield from the Bean fight was prime Holyfield? and not only that your basing how Holyfield would do against Vitali off one fight with Bean. I cannot believe you just said Vitali could take a prime Holyfield cause he beat Vaughn Bean...you know what the sad thing is? It's that your actually serious.

My god man you are flat out laughable.
So its ok for you to attack me personally when we disagree, but its not ok for me to call you a hater when you do it.
Old 10-24-2004, 02:20 AM
Neuraxis
Undisputed Champion

By the way, that was a really weak response for Holyfield's weak showing against Bean. Keep up the good work.
Old 10-24-2004, 02:44 AM
Sir_Jose
El Guapo

Rep Power: 21498 Sir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So its ok for you to attack me personally when we disagree, but its not ok for me to call you a hater when you do it.
Yes its ok for me to attack your boxing knowledge cause you clearly dont have any. All you do is call anyone who thinks Vitali is not the greatest of all time "A Hater".

Quote:
By the way, that was a really weak response for Holyfield's weak showing against Bean. Keep up the good work.
what was a weak response? that he wasn't in his prime?

no its called the TRUTH

How the hell do you think Evander Holyfield got to be one of the 10 greatest heavyweights who ever lived? You actually have the nerve to base a boxing legand like Evander Holyfield's career off a fight against Vaugh Bean.
Old 10-24-2004, 02:50 AM
Neuraxis
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yes its ok for me to attack your boxing knowledge cause you clearly dont have any. All you do is call anyone who thinks Vitali is not the greatest of all time "A Hater".

what was a weak response? that he wasn't in his prime?

no its called the TRUTH

How the hell do you think Evander Holyfield got to be one of the 10 greatest heavyweights who ever lived? You actually have the nerve to base a boxing legand like Evander Holyfield's career off a fight against Vaugh Bean.
Or because I think Lewis would beat anyone not Vitali. Wake up. I happen to think that Holyfield and Bowe are overrated. Its called an opinion, and I think there is a pretty good chance that I may be right. Ok so Holyfield was able to beat Tyson twice and Moorer when he lost to him 3 years before he beat him. When exactly was his prime then? Its hard to judge when Vitali's prime is when he hasn't begun to decline yet.
Old 10-24-2004, 06:32 PM
oldgringo
Ellis

Rep Power: 21530 oldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 789,667.12
Kobe Stopper! Kobe Stopper! - MizzzouMan For the favorite fighter thread. I knew I liked you for a reason....LMAO - sweet pea 50 dilla donuts! - el guason456 For that laker clip. Christ ,my sides hurt.... LMAOOOOO - Shin Akuma One of my favorite tracks to rip. - El Gallo Negro! 
HAVE SOME OF DEM BEEENIE BEEBE?!? - Sweet Pea 50 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler jr 

Why do you think Holy and Bowe are overrated? I can see Bowe (but he was a complete monster when he was in shape and in his prime ala Bowe Holy 1).

I don't see how Holy is overrated though.
Old 10-24-2004, 06:52 PM
Neuraxis
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgringo
Why do you think Holy and Bowe are overrated? I can see Bowe (but he was a complete monster when he was in shape and in his prime ala Bowe Holy 1).

I don't see how Holy is overrated though.
He lost to a glass chinned fraud named Moorer.
Old 10-24-2004, 07:10 PM
Sir_Jose
El Guapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuraxis
He lost to a glass chinned fraud named Moorer.

Micheal Moorer was actually a very talented Light Heavyweight in his day and had alot of talent his problem was motivation.

Moorer was certianly much more talented than guys like Ross Purity and Lamon Brewster.
Old 10-24-2004, 07:17 PM
Neuraxis
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Micheal Moorer was actually a very talented Light Heavyweight in his day and had alot of talent his problem was motivation.

Moorer was certianly much more talented than guys like Ross Purity and Lamon Brewster.
You really need to get over you obsession with Wladimir Klitshcko. Axel Schulz lost a SD to Moorer and then 3 years later glass chinned Wlad TKO'd Schulz in 8.

Last edited by Neuraxis; 10-24-2004 at 07:19 PM.