Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-12-2007, 11:24 AM
!! $iN
Banned

Rep Power: 0 !! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts
Bank: 43,946.03
Total Points: 228,433.17
To celebrate Calzaghe's continued success - Clegg 
Default Haters Still Clinging to Mayweather-Castillo I

I think it's a testament to how great of a fighter Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is when the only knock on his record is that a bigger man got very close to beating him when PBF fought the entire fight with an injured shoulder. Castillo fought a close fight against a one-handed Mayweather and still lost...

I don't hear too many haters bring up the second fight, where Mayweather completely outclassed the same Castillo when he was able to use both hands...

Supposedly Castillo had come up with the blueprint to beat Mayweather, yet that same strategy didn't seem to work in the rematch...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-12-2007, 11:27 AM
-EX-
King Of The Trading Block

Rep Power: 57 -EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,459,336,078,262.87
Total Points: 2,513,537,015,115.57
Thx man, i'm out of k for you but this will do, points will follow! - Tu Pai Earned yourself a nice cold one. Always comin thru in the clutch haha thanks homey - Natedatpkid King of Trading Block! - Tu Pai for the man of the downloads thread.... - BritishBoxing92 Upload Lord! - The Surgeon 
you really are the king of the trading block! - Tha Executioner Thanks a ton for always providing the links! - chiguy91 thanks once again bro! - chiguy91 King of the Trading Block - Toney Loc For the Movies - garryx2013 
No Message - EdMon917 No Message - EdMon917 Thanks for the uploads bro! - komodo couldn't green you atm, thanks again. - chiguy91 thnx for upload - Teddy Brenner 
For all your contributions to the trading block. You are a fucking legend! - Smelly Panda All hail to the King! - Smelly Panda thanks for the Soto Karass-Berto video - Freedom2013 Thanks for the HD Videos - Ragnarok Long live a king of the Trading Block. - PittyPat 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - deliveryman Childhood Cancer - hishaam15 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - garryx2013 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

I scored the fight 115-113 for Floyd. No robbery. Just a close fight that the judges scored for Floyd. Although I remember the scores being outrageous. Still had Floyd winning.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Alien_Tanks
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Alien_Tanks has a reputation beyond reputeAlien_Tanks has a reputation beyond reputeAlien_Tanks has a reputation beyond reputeAlien_Tanks has a reputation beyond reputeAlien_Tanks has a reputation beyond reputeAlien_Tanks has a reputation beyond reputeAlien_Tanks has a reputation beyond reputeAlien_Tanks has a reputation beyond reputeAlien_Tanks has a reputation beyond reputeAlien_Tanks has a reputation beyond reputeAlien_Tanks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 31,105.67

Castillo won the first fight.

Floyd go a gift.

How does it feel to be supporting a fraud?

It's like having having monoply money in your pocket and you thinking that you are actually rich.

Suckas!

I bet you boys are wishing Floyd would grow a set and come back and fight some real men now.

HAHAHHHAA!

Floyd cheated his own fans and they still run around licking his nut sack.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Cletus Funk
sumbitch......

Rep Power: 21488 Cletus Funk has a reputation beyond reputeCletus Funk has a reputation beyond reputeCletus Funk has a reputation beyond reputeCletus Funk has a reputation beyond reputeCletus Funk has a reputation beyond reputeCletus Funk has a reputation beyond reputeCletus Funk has a reputation beyond reputeCletus Funk has a reputation beyond reputeCletus Funk has a reputation beyond reputeCletus Funk has a reputation beyond reputeCletus Funk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 482,540,101.65
Total Points: 482,555,962.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by $iN View Post
I think it's a testament to how great of a fighter Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is when the only knock on his record is that a bigger man got very close to beating him when PBF fought the entire fight with an injured shoulder. Castillo fought a close fight against a one-handed Mayweather and still lost...

I don't hear too many haters bring up the second fight, where Mayweather completely outclassed the same Castillo when he was able to use both hands...

Supposedly Castillo had come up with the blueprint to beat Mayweather, yet that same strategy didn't seem to work in the rematch...
Castillo had an off night in the 2nd fight. I want a decider.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:25 PM
DiegoFuego
Ask my dad, I'm GAY!

Rep Power: 45 DiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 310,605.78

This thread makes a great point. The only nick in Floyd's career is a close win with ONE hand against a much bigger opponent. Wow, I never thought of it like that. It was close, yeah, but if you score shoulder punches as more important than headshots, Castillo probably won the thing.

One close fight his entire career with a broken hand and people still find ways to criticize him. It never ceases to amaze me, but I'm glad they can't touch him now that he's retired and UNDEFEATED.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:59 PM
!! $iN
Banned

Rep Power: 0 !! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts!! $iN is infamous around these parts
Bank: 43,946.03
Total Points: 228,433.17
To celebrate Calzaghe's continued success - Clegg 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien_Tanks View Post

Floyd go a gift.

It's like having having monoply money in your pocket and you thinking that you are actually rich.

Suckas!

I bet you boys are wishing Floyd would grow a set and come back and fight some real men now.

HAHAHHHAA!

The only close fight he's had since fighting Castillo while injured was in his 5th weight class against one of the best of this generation. I don't see how dominating opponent after opponent makes him a fraud, but you keep living in your little fantasy world...
Old 06-12-2007, 02:02 PM
-EX-
King Of The Trading Block

Rep Power: 57 -EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,459,336,078,262.87
Total Points: 2,513,537,015,115.57
Thx man, i'm out of k for you but this will do, points will follow! - Tu Pai Earned yourself a nice cold one. Always comin thru in the clutch haha thanks homey - Natedatpkid King of Trading Block! - Tu Pai for the man of the downloads thread.... - BritishBoxing92 Upload Lord! - The Surgeon 
you really are the king of the trading block! - Tha Executioner Thanks a ton for always providing the links! - chiguy91 thanks once again bro! - chiguy91 King of the Trading Block - Toney Loc For the Movies - garryx2013 
No Message - EdMon917 No Message - EdMon917 Thanks for the uploads bro! - komodo couldn't green you atm, thanks again. - chiguy91 thnx for upload - Teddy Brenner 
For all your contributions to the trading block. You are a fucking legend! - Smelly Panda All hail to the King! - Smelly Panda thanks for the Soto Karass-Berto video - Freedom2013 Thanks for the HD Videos - Ragnarok Long live a king of the Trading Block. - PittyPat 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - deliveryman Childhood Cancer - hishaam15 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - garryx2013 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien_Tanks View Post

Floyd go a gift.

Suckas!

HAHAHHHAA!

Do you have an obsession with nuts. Most of ur posts are about Floyd, I think your obsessed with hating this man. I support a rich fraud who is the best in his sport. Ok Junior.
Old 06-12-2007, 02:22 PM
PBF FAN 101
Amateur

Total Points: 15,344.85

Alien Tanks Is Such An Idiot

Give Pbf Credit For What He Has Accomplished No One Is Latched Onto His Nuts We Just Know And Appreciate Boxing At Its Best
Old 06-12-2007, 02:32 PM
SnoopySmurf
Banned

Rep Power: 39 SnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopySmurf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 154,467,128,513.74
Total Points: 154,467,129,288.23
No Message - Makavelli 

Mayweather > Castillo

/thread

next thread, please.

Coz Mayweather is temporarily retired.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Kball15
HATTON WRIGHT PAVLIK

Rep Power: 1489 Kball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 765,298,062.04
Total Points: 767,100,075.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydFan90 View Post
I scored the fight 115-113 for Floyd. No robbery. Just a close fight that the judges scored for Floyd. Although I remember the scores being outrageous. Still had Floyd winning.
Well thats why its a robbery. When a fighter goes into the ring and NEVER had a chance at winning a decision, its a robbery.

Thats why ill always consider WARD-AUGUSTUS a robbery. One of the closest fights ive seen, but Augustus NEVER stood a chance with those judges.

I think castillo won, but i agree it was a close fight.

AND, $in, you forgot to mention the fact that Castillo is a HOF talent, and one of the best inside fighters of the last few years. AND, floyd was forced into fighting Castillos fight