No announcement yet.

Dad wouldnt shut the **** up so i threw him outta a window

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dad wouldnt shut the **** up so i threw him outta a window

So last night im chillin with the crew, decide to check out some new bar in town, some kinda redneck ****, ugly assed f@gs wearing leather waistcoats n ****. spend more on a silk tie than these b1tches spent on their rusty assed trucks.

Walk in, got every guys eyes on me, im infamous around here son. Get a table and order in some beers, on the house of course. Notice some guys across the room hollering about some **** so i walk over, turns out some local ***** is arm wrestling for cash, thinsk he hot ****, $10 a go. I lay down $1,000, and take a seat. Grip up and my arm damn near blocked out the sunlight, eclipsed his ass. I gave him a couple seconds to feel like a big man, highlight of his pathetic life, thinking hes got a chance with my strong assed self, next thing he knows SLAM bust his arm down, snapped his wrist in two, he starts screamin n ****, ruining my buzz so i knock him the **** out with a chair and order some more beers.

Me n the crew go back to my house, suppin some premium brew in my room, got some loud ass music on, next thing i know my dads banging at tht door, shouting some ****.Open the door and he starts gettin in my face about the music, telling me to shut the hell up. My ***** dad is aways trying **** with me tryin to look like a big man in front of my crew. Im about ready to knock him out, crews on my back telling me to wreck his skull so i grab him in a headlock and start running round the room. Crews hollering n **** seein his weak assed legs wiggling like a b1tch, hes whining like a ***** to let him go but i got his neck locked up in my polska grip and this b1tch aint going nowhere.

Swinging him around slammin his ass into walls n **** but hes still actin like a ****ing b1tch., wont shut the hell up so i think "**** this ****" and throw his ass right outta the window. About now crews on the floor laughing seeing my ***** dad go flyin head first. Hear him hit the dirt like a sack o **** so had a llook out the window and see him on the floor,, He aint moving so we throw some beer cans at his head n he starts crawling to the door moaning n ****.

Havent seen his ass since, ducked me at breakfast. B1tch had it coming, he wont try **** again. Im the man of ths house son.

I punched my dad in the face and split his lip when I found out he was cheating on my mom when I was 15. I never threw him out of a window though, I'm a total ***** compared to you bro. Then again, who isn't really?

BTW, am I still in your crew? I've been working on building my fibras so they can be as jacked up as yours, I'm working hard man. I just wanna represent, naw' I'm sayin'?
    Last edited by ßringer; 05-17-2007, 05:09 PM.

Comment

hardy har har

Comment

LMAO another classic

Comment

"Grip up and my arm damn near blocked out the sunlight, eclipsed his ass. I gave him a couple seconds to feel like a big man, highlight of his pathetic life"

LOL, Mr. A always has a few good lines.

Comment

****ING ******ED. I'm disapointed. Where the hell is Anorak?

Comment

Mr Angry lives at home with his dad? I'm disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Phx_Boxing_Fan View Post
                Mr Angry lives at home with his dad? I'm disappointed.
                I was thinking the same thing. They must be fumigating the penthouse or condo on South Beach.

Comment

Originally posted by CletusVanDamme View Post
                  I was thinking the same thing. They must be fumigating the penthouse or condo on South Beach.
                  WTF are you talking about, they bought a skyscrapper on 42nd street

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    WTF are you talking about, they bought a skyscrapper on 42nd street
                    Trump towers I hear in Soho.

Comment

Working...
                    X