Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Who's Your #1 P4P?
Floyd Mayweather, Jr. 81 52.94%
Manny Pacquiao 39 25.49%
Winky Wright 11 7.19%
Other 22 14.38%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 04-23-2007, 05:00 PM
Steak
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 35 Steak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond reputeSteak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,366,315.14
Total Points: 771,874,049.34
big sky tye video! - natas206 Couldn't give Karma, so i'll drink to that post - GreatJoe For being supportive of my boy Nate - Massage Queen good posters deserve donuts - Junito-Rulez One of the best posters on the site - Heebarican 
Favorite BoxingScene Asshole - DWiens421 Good poster. - Barnburner For all the hard work on those essays. - Barnburner 

Morales aint the same fighter he was after having two absolute wars within 4 months...considering the punishment he took his whole career, its not a big surprise that taking such punishment and so much weight loss in so little time with no time off changed him as a fighter.
Raheem proved this. It wasnt the upset of the year for nothin...

At least Baldomir was undefeated for a couple years. and Judah was the RING champ at Welterweight...I dunno if you care about that or not, but usually RING magazine is more or less the standard most people use, because no one has the same rankings in their head...
________
Suzuki gsx1100f history

Last edited by blackirish137; 02-11-2011 at 04:58 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-23-2007, 05:02 PM
restless_438
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 128 restless_438 has a reputation beyond reputerestless_438 has a reputation beyond reputerestless_438 has a reputation beyond reputerestless_438 has a reputation beyond reputerestless_438 has a reputation beyond reputerestless_438 has a reputation beyond reputerestless_438 has a reputation beyond reputerestless_438 has a reputation beyond reputerestless_438 has a reputation beyond reputerestless_438 has a reputation beyond reputerestless_438 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 209,252.95

i'm giving Winky some love and saying he's my #1 p4p
Old 04-23-2007, 05:03 PM
Joartcc3
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Joartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,223.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackirish137 View Post
Morales aint the same fighter he was after having two absolute wars within 4 months...considering the punishment he took his whole career, its not a big surprise that taking such punishment and so much weight loss in so little time with no time off changed him as a fighter.
Raheem proved this. It wasnt the upset of the year for nothin...

At least Baldomir was undefeated for a couple years. and Judah was the RING champ at Welterweight...I dunno if you care about that or not, but usually RING magazine is more or less the standard most people use, because no one has the same rankings in their head...
Your arguments are just the same as the ones earlier. Those are just excuses.

Between your words that Morales is shot and Morales' assertions that he's not, we both know what rings true.

Baldo! Cmon man!
A guy with 50 wins and 10 losses and 10 ko's? Cmon man!

And judah is far worse.
He's the guy who got beat by the guy with 50 wins 10 losses and 10 ko's.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:03 PM
Gareth Ivanovic
Bale, Bale, Bale

Rep Power: 41 Gareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 321,919,717.08
Total Points: 324,963,944.25
Fuck Kansas - MizzzouMan TYE TYE TYE! - natas206 Tye Bible, page 23 talks about his dive vs Monte - Dorian Watch Jay Cutler and his mullet on this - Mizzou A place to store your inc.  Peace buddy! - abosworth 
What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania For the Tina Fey vid. She is basically perfect, in my eyes. Must be the glasses..... - Sweet Pea 50 Good person to bet with..Hit me up anytime - xxjace I got this for you from &amp;quot;Tye's Bakery Goods&amp;quot; enjoy :) - Dorian Tye's Bakery and Goods :) - Dorian 
To the Kansas City A's. - Mizzou No Message - Grand Champ No Message - Grand Champ Best avatar on the scene! - Dorian Heineken - Dorian 
No Message - markbnlv Its not champagne, its grape drank!! - Disposable Arts Super Ana Ivanofieldsich! - Dorian Super Ana! - Dorian Chunk cake filled with Ana Ivanovic and Tom Brady's  spunk! - Chunk 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SigmaMu Childhood Cancer - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - DorianWozniacki 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. Childhood Cancer - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. Childhood Cancer - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. 

Floyd has to be pound for pound king right now. Very few come close to matching him in boxing skills and he is unbeaten. When you look at the fighters he has faced its not like there bums. He has beaten quality opponents pretty handily in every fight with the exception of one. How many boxer's can say that now, have 37 fights and only one really being close. Until he gets beat he is the P4P king.

Stop with that coward and a duck stuff. Only people that are Floyd haters say that. They look at his personality and they don't like him for that. It's all right if you don't like him as a person, but don't let that cloud your mind when it comes to his talents.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:05 PM
RAESAAD
THE MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH

Rep Power: 21550 RAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,013,940,368.33
Total Points: 16,014,128,226.28
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! 30k POSTS PUSSY! - reedickyaluss grats on 30k - 2nd II none It's the directions to me crib BITCH. Haha.. Happy 30K cousin. - K-Nan Congrats on 30K posts, couldn't find an E hooker. - Jim Jeffries 
No Message - T-97 yuck! - mybisoy Mah Mayne Mahn Raesaad! - Dorian Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Starin in my rearview - D E M Dz A 
You good peoples homey - mangler Thanx. Here's a lucky charm 4 ya homey. - mangler Have a drink on me homey - mangler Happy 33k Big Man.... - The Gully Gad 33K is the muthafukkin truth - Makavelli 
Long time no see bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

While I voted for Winky I do recognize Floyd as being #1.......
Old 04-23-2007, 05:06 PM
Joartcc3
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Joartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond reputeJoartcc3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncuFan View Post
Floyd has to be pound for pound king right now. Very few come close to matching him in boxing skills and he is unbeaten. When you look at the fighters he has faced its not like there bums. He has beaten quality opponents pretty handily in every fight with the exception of one. How many boxer's can say that now, have 37 fights and only one really being close. Until he gets beat he is the P4P king.

Stop with that coward and a duck stuff. Only people that are Floyd haters say that. They look at his personality and they don't like him for that. It's all right if you don't like him as a person, but don't let that cloud your mind when it comes to his talents.
But then again, we will just return to the question.

What's his resume?

PAC will look like an arcangel if he continued to fight sub-par guys like what PBF did.

You forget.

SKILL IS MEASURED AGAINST TOP OPPOSITION AND ELITES. Not against bums and sub-par guys.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Joartcc3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by restless_438 View Post
i'm giving Winky some love and saying he's my #1 p4p
Winky at number 1 is more debatable. He has a pretty good resume afterall.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:08 PM
Joartcc3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncuFan View Post

And btw. It doesn't take to be Einstein to know PBF ducked MArg the way he avoided Casa and Freitas on the lighter weights.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:13 PM
guru
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 guru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond reputeguru has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 73,686.28

nard........... he's not retired
Old 04-23-2007, 05:15 PM
number6
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 number6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond reputenumber6 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,172.96
Total Points: 257,287.43

I voted for PBF because he just looks like he's on another level to everyone else at the moment,but an good shout could be made for Manny as well.