Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 04-03-2007, 05:09 PM
col Blake
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 col Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 243,369.22
Total Points: 340,127.51
Default Khan fires out a warning

Amir Khan says his British lightweight rivals need to "fight me now before it's too late", and states that "I can beat the likes of Graham Earl and Kevin Mitchell already. When I've had 20 fights they will not be able to touch me,"(bbc boxing) he goes on to say "I will be such a level above them they won't be able to fight me because the boxing world won't let them." his words, I have already stated that if he thinks he is world class and will be world champ within 12 months then he must be ready for a British title now, he goes on about Kevin Mitchell and Graham Earl but he doesnít mention John Thaxton, good look to the boy especially if he can back it up, the British public might struggle to take to Khan because of his Asian back ground as there is still large pockets of English people who are BNP, National Front, or Toryís fortunately you will never get an intelligent Racist and the boxing public will support Amir, especially if he looses his arrogance which is stage managed by Wank Warren. I would love to see Amir spank the yanks I donít think he will but time will tell. Thaxton is the key, two more fights an then in with Thaxton.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Jim_Davis
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,227.44
Total Points: 206,095.02

No offence but you have just talked a lot of bull****. The British public have already taken to Amir Khan. And the BNP and the NF are a small part of our country. Are you even from the UK? Cos if you're not dont bother making anymore threads like this again cos you have no idea what you are talking about. And his so called "arrogance" is nothing to do with Frank Warren. It was Warren that gave Amir an ear-full for trying to showboat in the ring.

You make it sound like our country is full of hooligans or something.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:58 AM
me2007
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 me2007 has a reputation beyond reputeme2007 has a reputation beyond reputeme2007 has a reputation beyond reputeme2007 has a reputation beyond reputeme2007 has a reputation beyond reputeme2007 has a reputation beyond reputeme2007 has a reputation beyond reputeme2007 has a reputation beyond reputeme2007 has a reputation beyond reputeme2007 has a reputation beyond reputeme2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,989.17

This is racist saying England is full of BNP etc.... this guy should be banned...all his posts are BS.

Last edited by me2007; 04-04-2007 at 06:01 AM.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:16 AM
col Blake
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 col Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naz-Fan View Post
No offence but you have just talked a lot of bull****. The British public have already taken to Amir Khan. And the BNP and the NF are a small part of our country. Are you even from the UK? Cos if you're not dont bother making anymore threads like this again cos you have no idea what you are talking about. And his so called "arrogance" is nothing to do with Frank Warren. It was Warren that gave Amir an ear-full for trying to showboat in the ring.

You make it sound like our country is full of hooligans or something.
Is it Just because your from London you***8217;re an arsehole or did you take lessons prick, the BNP have made more progress in the last five years than in the entire history of right wing scum racist twats.
Have you bean to Oldham, Barnsley, or even Tower Hamlets where the thick twats have got a foot holed, It***8217;s **** bags like you that give them air to breath, Do you work for WANK WARREN or something it is common knowledge that he and his sycophants post on hear. Telling people not to post is very Nazi like I bet you***8217;re a great admirer of Oswald Mosley, if your bright enough to know to know your own history.
Did you not hear about the abuse of Amir and his family in Liverpool this week,
I***8217;m assuming that you know nothing about what is going on I our country, or world wide for that matter, which makes me think you know even less about pugilism (that means boxing).
Just ask and I will help you out, being thick is nothing to be ashamed of.
I
Old 04-04-2007, 06:23 AM
Sn1
| s n 1 g g e r |

Rep Power: 21507 Sn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 316,451,356,911,015.38
Total Points: 316,451,357,014,473.88
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger 
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger 
Merry Christmas again - TBear You look like you need an apple :) - *Boss Lady* I give thee apple - Bossy thanx for the points!!! - E.P.T. thx for the points - Pain~Lucy 

The BNP get a toe hold because 99% of people are racist in one way or another
Old 04-04-2007, 09:49 AM
.Mik.
I'm a fucking caveman!

Rep Power: 32 .Mik. has a reputation beyond repute.Mik. has a reputation beyond repute.Mik. has a reputation beyond repute.Mik. has a reputation beyond repute.Mik. has a reputation beyond repute.Mik. has a reputation beyond repute.Mik. has a reputation beyond repute.Mik. has a reputation beyond repute.Mik. has a reputation beyond repute.Mik. has a reputation beyond repute.Mik. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 316.02
Total Points: 47,484.90
Send a message via MSN to .Mik. Send a message via Yahoo to .Mik.

Quote:
Originally Posted by col Blake View Post
the BNP have made more progress in the last five years than in the entire history of right wing scum racist twats.
In the most recent general election, they received 0.7% of the popular vote, which is a number that has increased directly in line with the amount of candidates they have running and the media exposure that they have been given.

Its hardly like its breaking in to the political theatre.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:53 PM
rooq
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 rooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 283,377.54
Total Points: 324,652.17

open racism is nowhere near as bad as it was in the 70s and 80s when i was growing up. in fact, i don't think i've had a racist comment thrown at me since in around 12 years and never in manchester.

it is a problem in heavily segregated areas like oldham, burnley, rochdale, bury etc though but theres mistrust on both sides there. i know asians from some of these areas who have never said more than two words to a white person...this is a ****ed up situation caused by the local council policies in the 60s when they decided to house immigrants in the same area...

anyway, thats besides the point. **** racists of all races.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Jim_Davis
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond reputeJim_Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,227.44
Total Points: 206,095.02

LISTEN YEAH. WHEN YOU ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT BOXING COME BACK TO THIS FORUM. WHEN YOU GO TO A BOXING MATCH AND SEE THE EXCITEMENT THE CROWD HAVE COS AMIR IS FIGHTING THEN YOU CAN REPLY.

The fact is you're a stupid little racist ****. Stop trying to cause tension. I have already asked for you to be banned. HAHA goodbye racist
Old 04-05-2007, 02:34 PM
col Blake
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naz-Fan View Post
LISTEN YEAH. WHEN YOU ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT BOXING COME BACK TO THIS FORUM. WHEN YOU GO TO A BOXING MATCH AND SEE THE EXCITEMENT THE CROWD HAVE COS AMIR IS FIGHTING THEN YOU CAN REPLY.

The fact is you're a stupid little racist ****. Stop trying to cause tension. I have already asked for you to be banned. HAHA goodbye racist
are you some sort of girl, How can i be a racist, If you actually read my posts which you obviously do then you may pick up on the fact that I hate racists and any far right group. I was a member of the anti nazi league and fought against the BNP and the national front in Tower Hamlets, Burnley, Leeds Oldham, not to mention Germany and Italy, trying to free the world for PRICKS like you so you can come on this site and spout your drivel. I might not agree with you but at least you have a platform on which to disagree with me, which i would defend you right to do so.
I may have not seen Amir fight live, but I have been all over the world boxing, trainning and watching from Canada, America, and Spain. I might not be the oracle on boxing but it***8217;s obvious that I know a great deal more than you.
Were you bullied at school because that would explain a lot.
Now hitch up skirt and go and squeal to the moderator, because somebody doesn***8217;t agree with you.