does beleiving in your punches make them better or more dangerous - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 03-30-2007, 09:47 AM
Nacho_Analstain
Boxing in the face

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1867 Nacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,935,313.77
Total Points: 58,496,992.76
This Beer represents Roy beating Joe Calzaghe, VERY SOON! - reedickyaluss No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza 
No Message - azza No Message - azza what kind of a sad cunt buys himself gifts? - mickeyb fucking gay - mickeyb No Message - P4PKING_2008 
Your milkshake brings all the whores to the board. Well, at least one of them. - K-Nan rocky sucks - RichLoc Don't say I never gave you anything ;) - woftam does cotto make you randy baby, yeah?? - Sin City Arise Sir Azza of Chavvington - Jambo Boy 
Send a message via MSN to Nacho_Analstain
Default does beleiving in your punches make them better or more dangerous

my best punch is probably my right uppercut,thats what people tell me anyway,but no matter what anybody says i think my right hook/uppercuts to the body are sick no matter what anybody says

do you think beleiving in your punches makes them overall better punches
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-30-2007, 09:52 AM
Exige Jr
Sugar Is Sweeter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6731 Exige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 150,808.40
Total Points: 271,569.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza View Post
my best punch is probably my right uppercut,thats what people tell me anyway,but no matter what anybody says i think my right hook/uppercuts to the body are sick no matter what anybody says

do you think beleiving in your punches makes them overall better punches
Believing in your punches? Dont let it stop there... Believe in yourself.

You know I once said to someone when I was real young, and playing football, ''you think you're the best one on this pitch dont you?'', and he said to me ''I dont think, I know, and if you know that too then you will become the best''. I was only young and I had a funny feeling those words would stick with me my whole life... cos they made so much sense. Any sport I do now I think i'm the best mother****er there even when I first started and rise to that status soon after or straight away.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:55 AM
The Raging Bull
Make Us Dream

Rep Power: 2371 The Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,669,026.41
Total Points: 34,793,128.80
Thanks for the Karma - Toda Caine 
Send a message via AIM to The Raging Bull Send a message via MSN to The Raging Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exige Jr View Post
Believing in your punches? Dont let it stop there... Believe in yourself.

You know I once said to someone when I was real young, and playing football, ''you think you're the best one on this pitch dont you?'', and he said to me ''I dont think, I know, and if you know that too then you will become the best''. I was only young and I had a funny feeling those words would stick with me my whole life... cos they made so much sense. Any sport I do now I think i'm the best mother****er there even when I first started and rise to that status soon after or straight away.
That's exactly how I am. And if I'm not good at something straight away, it kinda pisses me off, but then I strive to become the best.

As long as your not a ****y cunt, it's good to believe in yourself.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:57 AM
Nacho_Analstain
Boxing in the face

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1867 Nacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,935,313.77
Total Points: 58,496,992.76
This Beer represents Roy beating Joe Calzaghe, VERY SOON! - reedickyaluss No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza 
No Message - azza No Message - azza what kind of a sad cunt buys himself gifts? - mickeyb fucking gay - mickeyb No Message - P4PKING_2008 
Your milkshake brings all the whores to the board. Well, at least one of them. - K-Nan rocky sucks - RichLoc Don't say I never gave you anything ;) - woftam does cotto make you randy baby, yeah?? - Sin City Arise Sir Azza of Chavvington - Jambo Boy 
Send a message via MSN to Nacho_Analstain

yeh i know believing in yourself is very important,but its a hard thing to get your head round,believing in your self isnt that easy,people are always paranoid about what they are doing wrong and stuff like that..i do anyway
Old 03-30-2007, 09:59 AM
Exige Jr
Sugar Is Sweeter

Rep Power: 6731 Exige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raging Bull View Post
That's exactly how I am. And if I'm not good at something straight away, it kinda pisses me off, but then I strive to become the best.

As long as your not a ****y cunt, it's good to believe in yourself.
I find it funny that I have this self belief, go into anything I want and become the best immediately. And like you I get annoyed and real competitive if I dont... I was raised that way, to annihilate everything in between me and top spot.

I was playing my friends at Halo. My first time playing it and I came like second... with constant kills of every player with the sniper rifle. The only reason I wasnt top was because I didnt know the map so I didnt know where to go for the kills... I just kinda got them by accident... accidentally seeing people and killing them that way.

Its the best way to be. So Azza, dont just believe in your punches believe in yourself.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:04 AM
Exige Jr
Sugar Is Sweeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza View Post
yeh i know believing in yourself is very important,but its a hard thing to get your head round,believing in your self isnt that easy,people are always paranoid about what they are doing wrong and stuff like that..i do anyway
Forget that... after that kid said that to me on the football pitch, I went round from that point on thinking I was the best thing since sliced bread and that my **** dont stink. I was probably 6 or 7, one of my earliest memories, and small as **** compared to the rest of them. Ok I wasnt the best straight away because of that reason, but as soon as I went back to playing people my size and age and so on I was better than everyone. At about 9 or 10 my trainer told me I could easily play for Crystal Palace youth and that he was gonna get me a trial there. I fell out with him soon after over the silliest ****... and then lost the love for the game at around 13. Had about 2 years off from sports all together and concentrated on my studies and then got involved in boxing. I took the same mentality with me to the gym, and now I have less than 2 years experience... but for instance yesterday I was called up to go down the gym, on a day I dont usually train, to help out some kids in sparring for their championship on Sunday. But both of them have over 20 fights. One of them is considered amongst the best in his division, I think ranked 6 in the country was the last I heard... and the other got to the national ABA finals 2 years back. I was being asked to sparr these guys as preparation. Point and case.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:18 PM
DA1CATAS
Birth of a Monster

Rep Power: 25 DA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,711,693.48
Total Points: 3,868,292.47
Keep your head up. - Bendigo 
Send a message via AIM to DA1CATAS

YEA guys believe in yourself....

And don't do drugs and listen to your heart and obey your parents and treat others as you wanna be treated and shut da **** up

Seriously... what kinda dumbass question is that... Of course you gotta believe ya ****in punches...why the hell do throw the punch in the first place if you don't think **** off it.

Lets Be......serious

Share This With Friends

User Tag List